Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Fri-YAY 1/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Fri-YAY 1/25

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 Chart looks great! Good luck today.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK and tracking CM

R/R: Just so tired... hoping to sleep in tomorrow morning a little. Today I have a few projects and work and I'm also doing some meal planning. Tonight DH is back to work so I'm on my own and am making breakfast for dinner! Can't wait for my waffles and syrup.

CS/Q: Noooope. 

@inthewoods23 FX for your IUI!!! 

@NYTino24 My DH is gone for work around 4 nights a week and also does shift work so I get it. So far we have been really bad about even BD-ing at all this cycle. I've been so tired and we've both been under the weather.
  • @inthewoods23 yay IUI!! I’m crossing my fingers hard for you!

@NYTino24 I totally understand. I work varying shifts, and TTC when on night shift is so difficult and forced. Hopefully it works out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Clomid CD3-7, B6, OPKs, BBT

R/R: I had positive OPKs Tuesday/Wednesday, so I was expecting to ovulate yesterday. But my temp this morning was still in the same range as pre-O. I did temp a few hours earlier than normal because the snow plows woke me, but still strange.

CS/Q: I have no idea what to think of this...

• @jennifer_louise go quality time! DH and I could use that too. I'm at home for the moment instead of going to work for like a half hour then having to drive the 20 minutes to the clinic. Because I deserve time away from work  :D AND our high today is in the single digits with below 0 wind chills so I'm saving myself from having to be outside more times.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @creamcheeseplease omg yes to breakfast for dinner!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • **lurking from TWW

@inthewoods23 Good luck today!!!!!!!  :)
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @inthewoods23 best of luck today!
    @jennifer_louise I hope you have a great weekend away!

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU:  just HIO and temping. With how bad my autoimmune disease is flaring right now, I didn’t want to do anything else, so my obgyn is just having me take prednisone for a bit.

Rant/Rave:  prednisone is the most miserable stuff on earth, but it really works.  Hopefully it won’t make me gain 10 pounds.  

• So I was doing some research on why my temp isn’t rising even though I should’ve ovulated yesterday (and last cycle it didn’t rise higher until a few days later). Did anyone else know this? 

• @inthewoods23 FX for you!!

@NYTino24 yea, the forced feeling sucks. Hopefully you find ways to still make it fun!

@jennifer_louise sounds fun! DH and I have been meaning to schedule something but we've had hiccups so it just hasnt been done yet.

@creamcheeseplease waffles sound amazing. I'm starving 😂

Nothing new to report here. Still congested. Excited to start OPKs on Sunday. Not looking forward to having to test but necessary. Too bad that digital frer wI'll go to waste now.
  • @holly321 prednisone is the worst. Hopefully the flare passes quickly for you.

@daffodil_shoe I have a slow rise most months too.

@kbrown2385 egh, do your best. We never had success using SMEP but our own pattern (which is no pattern lol).

@rikiteacup fx the surgery goes smoothly and for the job!
  • *lurking? I'm not sure where I belong right now*
    @inthewoods23 crossing everything for your IUI today! It sounds like it'll be perfect timing!

@jennifer_louise I'm glad you and YH will be spending some time together! Staycations are the best.

@holly321 I'm sorry for the flare. Hopefully the prednisone works quickly!
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT, FF, SMEP 

R/R: I am so freaking busy today,  work is crazy but its national have fun at work day so at least the craziness will be rewarded with free pizza! 

CS/Q: temps are wonky but at least these dont really matter 

• @rikiteacup was YH experiencing pain? I’ve never done a vericocele surgery before, that would be so interesting! I did a hydrocele once and it was humongous. I love urology! Hope all goes well for him and that it can help any production issues he may be having.
  • @daffodil_shoe nope. He had 0 symptoms except not getting me pregnant and having low sperm count (both SA were under 10 million/ml).
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @kimmer1412 why does your work always have free food?? I'm so jealous!! 

@prpl11butterfly Sometimes I think "no schedule" might be the way to go. Helps to keep things fresh? 

@rikiteacup I'm glad you have a path forward for YH! I hope this is the magic bullet for you two.

@daffodil_shoe interesting about the temp rise! I have heard that once your temp does rise, it's probably basically to late to get KU by that point.

@b_1029 get outta here! That TWW is looking lonely! (lol jk of course)

@kbrown2385 Good luck with HIO this weekend! I got big hopes for ya this time, fresh off the bench (:
  • **lurking**
    @jennifer_louise @b_1029 We'll gladly take any in-betweeners.  It's too lonely over in TWW!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @jennifer_louise yes that is true that once your temp rises it’s too late.
  • Gotta post and run today ladies but I will hopefully be back to tag.  This thread is on fire today! 
    Month/Cycle: 7/7 (though maybe I should be 6/6 since I was benched?)

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, HIO, SMEP, OPKs, temping, red raspberry leaf tea 

R/R: I just got slammed into on the playground by two second graders and man, it HURT. At least they're outside, though. 

CS/Q: Nope. Just one lonely little dot. 
  • @shamrocandroll I might semi-join you in the TWW today since my IUI is done 😀
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Yaaaaay!!!  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @emeraldduchess, sorry your were attacked by 2nd graders!  And I would say you are 7/6 since you were benched.  That’s how I generally count myself.

@rikiteacup, I hope everything goes well with your dh’a surgery.  That sounds like overall good news.

@kimmer1412 enjoy your free pizza, hope your day isn’t too terrible!
  • **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @inthewoods23 FX everything went well today!!
    @NYTino24 I hate having a time crunch! I hope you’re able to sneak in a sliver of romance before you enjoy some alone time. Some ppl like role playing, so maybe you could have a sexier reason for needing to rush, or other people might get the ball rolling with spicy texts before you both get home, but that all sounds like a lot of work to me, lol.
    @jennifer_louise MH and I always say we’ll do something like that, but then we never follow through. Good for you two!
    @creamcheeseplease I hear you on sleeping in tomorrow!! Btw, I’m so happy that you remembered that commercial too. Lol, so ridiculous. Guys, Pizza Hut made the pasta! What??!!
    @daffodil_shoe I have no ideas about temps. I can commiserate I’m not taking them at the right time either. I think I just keep waking up earlier and earlier! Sorry about the noisy snow plows!
    @holly321 sorry you need the prednisone, but glad that it should offer some relief!
    @kbrown2385 TGIF! I hope you have some nice plans for alone time! Also, it’s so nice you’re fighting the good fight against apple pie too. I don’t know why people are so offended by our dislike of warm, mushy fruit.
    @rikiteacup glad you got good news for yhs results!!
    @prpl11butterfly sorry you’re congested! Hope you feel better soon!
    @kimmer1412 I hope those temps start behaving themselves soon!
    @emeraldduchess kids have been cooped up too long with this ridiculous cold. Hope they didn’t hit you too hard!
    @brookert615 glad to hear that the chiropractor is doing the trick!

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: SMEP, bbt, opk, cm

R/R: I am still fighting this cold. I’ve progressed into having faucet nose, so hopefully this is the last stage, but mh complained of a sore throat this morning, so I hope he’s not getting it. Also, I had a dream last night where I finally saw/felt my o. It was like a rubber balloon deflating on my left hip. Must be a big follicle 😂...or too much bumping before bed.

CS/Q: not yet
  • @begging4abump Ahh hope you guys get better, stat! And that's such a funny dream!!! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited January 2019
    @jennifer_louise Yay for some hotel time!

@daffodil_shoe It doesn’t look like a post O shift yet, so I guess tomorrow’s temp will tell!

@creamcheeseplease Is he in LE? Mine is a FF. He does 24 hour shifts with occasional 36-48 hour shift if it’s overtime. I can imagine it being super hard if you’re working days and he’s working nights. It puts the pressure on for sure. He’s former military and I can’t imagine how hard dealing with deployments and TTC must go. PS between the cream cheese and breakfast for dinner, we have a lot of common interests. Haha!

@kikiteacup Good luck with the job prospect and to your hubby for his surgery!

@begging4abump Do you use Mucinex? It can help with CM and when you’re sick. Just make sure it’s one without phenylepherine. Hope your nose stops running soon! I couldn’t get mine to stop for almost 7 weeks. 

@bookert615 Hope the chiropractor goes well. I haven’t been in to mine in forever, but it always helps so much!

@holly321 I hope the prednisone works fast. I always pee a lot when I have to take it, and man is the hunger on that steroid unreal!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 I haven’t. Cm doesn’t seem to be affected, so it’s game on for SMEP regardless...my lucky husband. 😂
    7 weeks? That’s a lot of Kleenex!
  • @NYTino24 yeah, mine is LE. When he’s working it’s 12 hour shifts 6pm-6am unless like you said he does OT. I can’t imagine dealing with a military deployment while TTC it really, ever. So on days I have to work I only see him very briefly in the morning before I have to leave for work. Glad to hear you like cream cheese and breakfast, haha.. one other thing we (may) have in common: NY! I’m an hour or so outside of the city. Are you also in (or from) NY?
  • @creamcheeseplease I’m in NJ. NY / Tino 24 are because I’m a Yankee fan.

• Ok, didnt mean to post and ghost the other day. Gotta get back in the habit of checking in on here regularly. Sorry ladies! 
    @inthewoods23 for your iui!!
    @NYTino24 I feel the same way about DH's evening plans too. We Bd every other night (or there is some performance anxiety) and I honestly already have calculated our what nights we have plans and when we can make it happen...ugh.
    @creamcheeseplease breakfast for dinner is the best!
    @daffodil_shoe I would just keep temping assuming i havent o'd yet and if in a few days it isnt up more, take that as o...
    @ritateacup glad you're getting some answers! 

I'll be back to check in more, but duty calls this morning. 
    DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016