Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 1/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 1/22

• Loading the player...
  • @galentine - I'm actually glad to be back at work today too. I was starting to go stir crazy the past two days while snowed in haha
    @emeraldduchess - I was so lazy the past two days - I had planned on getting so many little projects around the house done, but nope... Have you watched the Fyre Festival documentary on Netflix yet? Highly recommend it! 

Month/Cycle: 6
    CD/DPO: 37/16 DPO
    Timing: Good
    Typical LP length: 16/18 days
    Testing: All negative this weekend. Just awaiting AF now. 
    R/R: Rave- The DWTS show on Friday was AMAZING! My cousin and her three little girls came up for two days and we took them to a children's discovery museum on Saturday, which was fun! Rant - my whole body still hurts from shoveling and snowblowing my 85 foot driveway for three hours on Sunday. 
    CS/Q: Temps started dropping this weekend. No sign of AF yet, but she'll show up eventually. 

• @feather_heather I haven't watched it yet, but I will check it out!  I'm a DWTS fan as well, but I've never caught the live tour.  Are Sasha and Emma as adorable in real life as they are on TV? I also have a major crush on Artem and Keo, which DH patiently puts up with. 🤣
  • @emeraldduchess - OMG Sasha and Emma were so stinkin' cute together!! Keo isn't doing the tour this year, but Artem and Gleb were in it! 
  • **lurking** 

MISSING YOU LADIES  <3<3<3

@galentine Can you send some of that energy over here? All I want to do is go home and back to bed!! Also please be safe with that storm coming.

@emeraldduchess Oooo definitely enjoy your day!! And a sugar cookie breakfast sounds divine!! Now I'm craving sugar. Do you have to make up the day-off at the end of the school year? (SoCal girl here, we don't get snow so not sure how those days work)

@feather_heather Sorry about the BFN  :(

@kiki047 That's so great about the weight loss!! And you should just call it "HIO" (just the acronym) and when people ask, call it a super fancy new workout. 
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @stephanie123456 omg hahaha I should. And if they ask what that is I could tell them it's a mix of interval training, core strengthening and some yoga-like stretches... :lol:  I started a running gag with MF where I'd call out random yoga poses during sex just to make him laugh because he has a bad habit of kinda getting lost in his own head concentrating on ... what he has to do... but it backfired cuz now when I do real yoga I burst out laughing when I have to do something similar. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @emeraldduchess, I hope you enjoy your snow day! I vote for a balance of 25% productive around the house, and 75% relaxing/enjoying the day off!

@feather_heather, sorry for the bfns. Glad you enjoyed DWTS!

@kiki047, you are sweet to agree not to test for YF. Last time H asked me not to test (because he didn't want me to be sad on christmas) .... I just tested super stealthily and didn't tell him. 😬

@stephanie123456, I MISS YOU! Hope to see you over here in TWW soon!
  • @galentine I tried that last time but he caught me so I'll go along with it this time. 

Update: feel a second cold sore developing in the corner of my mouth, uuuuuuuugggggghhhhhh. I really hope my doc will agree to prescribe the Valtex because this sucks. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• *lurking*

@kiki047 We are always on opposite boards but wanted to say CONGRATS on the weight loss! Too funny about the HIO as exercise LOL. Hope you can get the cold sores under control, that's no fun! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Hi ladies!  I'm so slammed at work and don't have time to do my daily today, but just wanted to say hi and I'm thinking of you all!

@kiki047 Lysine is one of those things that hasn't been studied extensively with pregnancy, but my OB told me it's just an amino acid and should be safe.  I have had good luck with preventing them cold sores with lysine.  Supposedly it can also help with anxiety, but I dunno if I saw a notable difference.  But stress usually triggers cold sores for me, so maybe it has a double benefit in that way?
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shamrocandroll thank you! I couldn't remember who it was that recommended that. I am going to pick up some lysine and will take it as long as I dare (meaning until I get KU). I also got my prescription for the Valtrex (plus 12 refills which is the equivalent of 36 doses :lol: ) just in case. 

TTC History:

• @kiki047 I would all your OB about taking it while PG. You might still be able to. Mine said she didn't see any reason why not. 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3