I went to the Dentist today for a checkup & found I need a few regular fillings doing. The dentist in Brampton
said a small hole can wait until after baby but wants to do bigger hole now (I am 21 weeks). I would have an injection with anesthetic but no adrenaline. The tooth is not a problem at the moment & I am super scared of the Dentist as have had work done where anesthetic has not worked & I could feel the drilling (very traumatic). I am thinking I might wait until after baby to avoid this stressful situation.
Has anyone else been in a similar situation??