September 2019 Moms

TTGP Grad Check-in

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in

• @kagesstarshroom Girl I have EVERYTHING crossed, praying for you & sendig good vibes that you continue to feel nauseous, pain in the boobs, and very KU! ❤️🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽❤️
  • @lillywonderland I've actually never even been to the Great Salt Lake. I feel like is one of those things everyone from here knows is gross, so I've never been! PC is awesome. Come back and we can golf and mtn bike :).
  • Loading the player...
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    @kgg2241 I really hope you’re interview went much better than you think! Do you know what their timeline is for letting you know something? Also, I think I’m breaking up w FF Pregnancy tracker & trying out a bunch of others until I bond w one. 

@nomangoes LOL at your “coworker needs to get it together” b/c you’re busy googling first tri. Truth!! ... Like others, I’m snacking on almonds, dried fruit, apples, walnuts, avocado toast, & Ovaltine at night for a treat. Also, My Brilliant Friend is amazing! Captures female friendship/rivalry to a tee. I read the entire series during my last pregnancy & was super sad when it finished. 

@maserrano714 Praying that all is well with baby. What a good doctor you have to reassure & remind that you’re well within normal, keep reminding yourself there’s no need to compare yourself to others. 

@lillywonderland YES about the “what size” question! That hit me right away. Won’t we all be the same size at each of our respective weekly group check-ins?! It’s a cute idea for a whole group check-in, I guess... I feel like I came in hot to this BMB w/suggestions, so I had to tone it down like, “Self, we’re in the last week of the month; others have been here much longer; here come even more of us from TTGP; I hope we’re not making other September members feel like <hands making chopping motion> “OBSERVE, WE LIKE THINGS OR-GA-NIZED!”  :o:#

AFM, I will try to keep this short since I’ve gone on & on today:

What's going on this week? Lots of planning for appointments. 

How far along are you? 4 wks + 3 days

Anyone have an appointment this week? Today!! Seeing MFM, getting an update on whether she will approve injections to help this pregnancy stick. 

Cravings/Symptoms? Just TIRED. Mild cramping & pinchy twinges are lightening up today. Random waves of dizziness. Bracing for MS. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Rave is that DH let me nap last night while he made a delicious chicken dinner without being asked. Rant is that he DESTROYS the kitchen every time he’s in there & I had to clean up after his tornado. 

Questions? How do I get DH to remember my mantra “Clean as you go” when he cooks? Lol. 

GTKY: What are some activities you do to relax that's not watching tv/Netflix? Bumpity Bump, take a run (pre-preg activity), read magazines & sometimes books, spend a silly amount of time planning on family calendars & in my own Law of Attraction Planner. Just getting into using colored pens & some stickers from The Happy Planner. LOVE.  

@Kagesstarshroom I saw you were into the PassionPlanner. How long have you been using it?

• @lillywonderland I'm on the border of LA/OC. Love the rain but after 4 days I'm over it. Miss walking my dog in the am.
  • @marebear15 I was all belly with DS. Like, it looked like I legit shoved a basketball under my shirt! 😆

Also, I always enjoyed the monthly siggy challenges in TTGP. I was so going to win January’s one with my fox in the snow 🤣
  • @themadcamel - What did you end up doing for the bar crawl?

@keikilove - To add on to what themadcamel said about not posting the grad but getting love tits in her intro. It's not that TTGP long timers aren't happy that someone got KU, it's just that it can be salt in an open wound some days. On good days, I'd go over to the newest BMB and find the "young" TTGP and love tit their intros. On bad days, I stayed away from it. But when someone posts on the Grad thread, you can't get away from it and that's when it stings.
    I did not belong to TTCAL or IF and I can sympathize but not empathize with what they go through. A pregnancy announcement could still hurt me all the same.
    A couple of the old timers and I had actually just discussed maybe changing up the wording in the grad to add "3 months" wording, but then I got KU and we didn't finish the discussion. Maybe some of them will lurk this thread and take the discussion over there.

@lillywonderland - You were tiny compared to me! This is at 4 days overdue. That's not even a basketball under my dress. Maybe a beach ball???
  • @marebear15 I decided to feign illness. I had DH text BIL last night to say I might not make it because I was starting to feel a bad cold coming on. DH will text again later this afternoon to let him know that I won't be going tonight.  DH will still go, but I'm going to stay home and binge watch the second season of Friends from College on Netflix :smile: . You and @lillywonderland were the cutest pregnant ladies! I have a feeling I'm going to look gigantic.
  • @themadcamel Good call on the illness! 😜 And thanks! I’m not gonna lie, I was that annoying pregnant lady who LOVED every second of being KU. If DH wasn’t done with #2 I would literally be okay with having a basketball team. Give me all the babies and pregnancies!!

@marebear15 You were adorable!! And holy cow, you still dressed awesome KU! Give me tips!! I went into labor on my due date and made DH take a pic before we left for the hospital. I was literally in labor during this pic 🤣

• @lillywonderland - My office has a dress code where I have to dress up, mostly skirts, but sometimes dresses. I actually went my whole pregnancy using one black skirt from Motherhood Maternity. The dress was just a leftover maxi from my college days, not even maternity. 
    I went a whole week late with DD...those were tough days. That picture in the blue dress is the last picture I got while pregnant. 
  • @marebear15 I’m thinking of doing maternity pictures this time around so I think I might splurge on a new dress. I didn’t but a lot of maternity clothes - a lot of my dresses still fit at 36+ weeks!

@jennifer_louise I like your gumption, lady! I miss you! ❤️

@cmdesigner I love macarons!! My old coworker used to make them all the time and they were always so delish! She did orange and green tea ones (separately, not together) that all tasted SO GOOD!

@themadcamel WAHOO!! Great news! Also, omg that cake. It looks so awesome!!
  • @themadcamel omg that cake looks amazing. I'm also SO GLAD to hear that your levels went up normally. What a relief.
  • @kiki047 - I'm currently shopping for more maternity dresses and just shut out all my tabs because I was frustrated with all the tiny models. I know how huge I get. Thanks for the confidence boost!
  • *lurking since I didn’t participate a ton in TTGP*

Ahhh so this this is where all the action is!! I have been feeling like this board is so slow. I’ve been trying to post threads to get people talking but it feels like things are kinda crawling. Hopefully it’ll pick up more soon! Anyway, I’m SO happy to be part of the same BMB as you awesome women and I’m also dying to know what happened to June!!! 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

edited January 2019
    @zuuls_mom I see your efforts and I LIKE IT! I’m trying to get caught up on TB today, then will post in your latest thread. 

Would you all be ok if I posted something like “ ‘Would You Rather’ Saturday”? Just silly questions to keep things active, especially on slow weekends. Or is this just going to clutter the board? I will not be offended if this isn’t a good idea. 

An example would be, Would you rather work a job you hated & retire with pension in 10 years, or work a job you loved but never have the option to retire? 

ETA: I guess this is really like a GTKY, but the options can be pretty funny too with WYRather. 

• @keikilove I love that idea! Sounds fun. I think something weekly like that wouldn’t be too clutter-y. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @jennifer_louise Thank you for taking the lead on that.  I think your word choice was great and will help clarify for future posters.  I'm really sorry if I hurt anyone or added to their frustration/agony with my own post.

On another note, for those of you who were there for some time, check out the TTGP Grad Thread for 1.18.  dpchickens, who had a friend named dpjennifer, posted something. :)
  • So exciting!!
  • Omg SMEPtemer is on fire!! So awesome.
  • **lurking sort of**

@SA0012 ahhhhh! Hiiiii! So happy you are part of this BMB! Also, I have always been curious about your avatar. Are you a Tula mama? 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

edited January 2019
    @SA0012 Welcome & congrats!!!! LOVE your enthusiasm & football meme! 

Geez, this just makes me even sadder. Ladies, I’m out of this BMB,  which is especially sad to me because I felt SO LUCKY to be going through this adventure with such a fun, funny, smart, DYNAMIC group of women! Thanks so much for warmly welcoming me into the fold, my strong opinions & all. SMEPtember is epic, & only becoming more so by the day! Have the best, healthiest, happiest remaining 7-8 months. I will definitely be a dirty lurker and praying for y’all on the daily. Be blessed!❤️
  • @keikilove I'm so sorry to hear this news. You have been so supportive for everyone in this short time. You will be missed. Please take care of yourself.
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @keikilove I am so so sorry to hear this. Please take care of yourself. Sending you some love today. ❤️
  • @keikilove I'm so very sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself during this time. Love and hugs to you :heart:
  • Oh @keikilove, I am incredibly sorry to hear this news. I wish there were something I could say to help. Please take care.  <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • *TW* Hey ladies, I'm out too. Started bleeding yesterday, and it's turned to a full flow by the end of the day. I had an ultrasound yesterday where they didn't see anything, and then I have a blood draw today and Monday to check my HCG levels. I don't even need those numbers to confirm what I know is happening. 
    Good luck all!
  • @marebear15 <3. Sending big hugs to you. I am so so sorry. 
  • *lurking* @marebear15 I don't know what to say except I am so, so sorry. Sending you and YH lots of love and strength. 
  • @marebear15 Words cannot express how truly sorry I am for you and YH. I was sincerely hoping and praying that this was not going to be the outcome for you. I will always be here for you - you’ve been a fantastic friend and I hope that you get your rainbow very soon. Sending you love, strength and hope. ❤️
  • @marebear15 I'm so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself.
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @marebear15 I am so sorry that things turned out this way. I'm sending lots of love and strength your way. Praying that you get your take home baby soon. :heart:
  • Sending love your way @marebear15 I’m so sorry for this heartbreak. Do something nice for yourself when you are ready.
  • So sorry to hear this, @marebear15 <3 so much love to you.
  • Lurking to pile more love on @marebear15 and @keikilove too. <3<3  my heart is broken for you this morning. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• I'm so sorry @marebear15. Sending you so much love.
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16