September 2019 Moms
Options

HDBD - 1/16

Haha! Got you. You thought you were going to roll your eyes at someone's bloat.
But since we all only have bloat and not bumps, I though it would be fun to see if anyone has any plans to do a progression shot for all nine months. 
STM did you do any last time around?

Re: HDBD - 1/16

• Options
    I will probably do one for myself. I do get cranky when I see someone post their pic on social media EVERY WEEK
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    1st baby I did chalkboard every week from 4 weeks on. 2nd baby I did photos weekly but started a little later since I was so scared of losing it. ***TW*** I had a MC prior and took pics up until 11 weeks when we found out, they are in a hidden folder on my comp cause I can't bare to delete them ***END TW*** 
    I plan on doing same this this time around but starting a little later as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    zuuls_momzuuls_mom member
    edited January 2019
    I did weekly pics with my first. *TW* I started doing weekly pics last time, but then I found out I had a MMC at 13w and deleted them all. I'm sad I deleted them and wish I hadn't. *End TW* I'm not sure when I will start with this one because I am scared.

ETA the weekly pics were just for me. I think I only shared maybe two bump pics on FB. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    I'm super glad this wasn't pics of everyones bloat ;) 

When I was pregnant with my daughter I took weekly pics starting at 16 weeks because that was when I felt like I was showing (looking back, I was not LOL) they were nothing fancy just selfies in my work mirror! And I labelled them by week /baby is the size of stickers with the Baby Pics App. I have them all and I love that I do, but I've never done anything with them (though FFC - I still haven't made her a baby book and shes 2.5?!) I'll get around to it eventually. 

I will likely do the same thing this time around, wait until much further along.
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    Lol @marebear15 that emoji over your face is cracking me up in the bottom series of photos for some reason 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @chichiphin I'm in the "will probably do one for myself" but not for social club. Certain friends of mine have made me nuts with the "every day/week i'm bumpin" pix on social. not, for, me.
  • Options
    Same as a lot of you...I did them for myself during my last pregnancy and love looking back in them! They are a wonderful keepsake! However, once I got very large and pregnant my laziness took over and didn't do a pic every week because I didn't want to change into the dress i had chosen. Hahaha! Who feels me? 

I think I'll take a weekly photo again this time but might not try for the same outfit. I would love to have them to look back on years from now! 
    Me: 29  H: 30
    Married: 4/27/13 
    BFP: 9/16/2014 * EDD: 5/25/2015 * M/C: 10/29/14 @ 10w2d 
    BFP: 1/25/2015 * EDD: 9/27/2015 * DS: 10/3/15
    BFP: 1/13/19 * EDD: 9/28/2019