September 2019 Moms
Options

Plus Size Mom Check-In w/o 1.14

keikilovekeikilove member
edited January 2019 in September 2019 Moms

A place for plus-size moms to talk about anything and everything!

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you?

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety?

How are you doing with activity and nutrition?

Any questions, comments, and/or concerns?

Re: Plus Size Mom Check-In w/o 1.14

• Options
    I'll start this off :)

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? EDD 9/24, I think I'm 4w3d

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? some nausea, gas, bloating, tender breasts at times

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? I'd been doing Keto for 8 months prior to this pregnancy and had lost almost 50 lbs. I'm going to try to stick with that but not be as strict or limit my carbs as much as I had been. I also had started walking/running the week I tested positive so now I'm scared to keep doing that until I know all is well.

Any questions, comments, and/or concerns? Just a comment. This is completely shallow and a non-issue, I realize, but I had been trying to lose weight so that I'd have an actual "bump" if I ever got pregnant again. Now I feel like I didn't lose enough and I'm just gonna look more fat instead of pregnant.

• Options

@klpv415 I tried keto last month to lose  weight before getting pregnant but I had such bad headaches from sugar withdrawal that I gave up. Plus it was the holidays. Amazing that you kept it up and lost 50lbs. 

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? 9/9/19 & 6w2d

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? Super anxious because *TW had a MMC in Aug last year and I'm worried it will happen again. End TW* I also had an ultrasound last week which showed nothing but my hcg was only in the 500s so normal but now the pressure is on for my next ultrasound to show something.

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? I'm recovering from a cough and cold so no workouts for me yet. Just walking my dog. Trying to eat more fruits and veggies. Hoping to get back in the gym when I get back from my trip.

Any questions, comments, and/or concerns? None 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @klpv415 wow you are like the first person I know who was actually able to stick with the Keto diet. That is awesome for you! 

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? EDD is 9/14 5weeks5days

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? I am very excited but automatically go into hyper drive in everything and freak out about planning and cleaning and space even though I have plenty of time for that. I am more nervous with this pregnancy because my first I was in a lot better shape/size. Hopefully my size doesn’t cause problems  

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? Before I got KU I was working out and counting calories like a crazy person after giving up caffeine (I only lost 16lbs, but it was progress)  Now I am trying to eat more balanced meals and just not focusing on the calories. Also trying to get to the gym about 3-4 times a week, just been hard being so tired. 

Any questions, comments, and/or concerns? Have your doctors mentioned the best way to watch food and exercise while pregnant? 

• Options

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? EDD 9/17 And I believe I'm 5w3d

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? I'm nervous. For whatever reason I'm worrying I don't have enough symptoms lol and it's making me nuts. I have some slight cramping. Had sore boobs until a couple days ago....and mostly just tired. Not too hungry.

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? Keeping my steps about 6k a day....I was trying to get back on keto myself after gaining terribly the past year while dealing with courts to get divorced. I figured I'd try to keep to a lower carb diet...incorporating some fruits, beans and low carb tortillas or breads at times but avoiding processed sugars and other starches.

Any questions, comments, and/or concerns? My second time around. My son is 4 and was healthy but my diet was terrible that pregnancy. While I've now started this almost as heavy as I was after birth last time, my goal is to have a healthier way of eating this time.