Trying to Get Pregnant

If Testing and Treatment - week of 1/14

2»

Re: If Testing and Treatment - week of 1/14

• @b_1029 Okay, that's ridiculous that they can't squeeze you in when it means you're going to miss an entire cycle. I'm mad for you!

@kiki047 I'm mad for you too! So not only did you not get your rx, they got your hopes up. Nice.

Sorry ladies.
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited January 2019
    @kiki047 ohhh man, at least mine didn't give me false hope. I think I missed that in your updates, I'm so sorry that happened to you!
    Hopefully we'll just be SS's and not need any meds this cycle  B)

@ruby696 I'm trying to think of positives to calm myself down, and I've decided it's a blessing in disguise that I won't feel like a trashbag when I visit my cousin in California this weekend haha!

edited because I can't type
  • Loading the player...
  • Question for those of you who have had a saline sono: how much bleeding did you have after? I expected some spotting, but this is more like a period. It's not heavy enough to be concerned, but it is annoying. 
  • @ruby696 I just had a little spotting, nothing more. I worse a liner for a couple hours and it was done. 

@b_1029 Oh man that is frustrating! I am upset for you too! *hugs*

@kiki047 I didn't realize that the same had happened to you. They really do hold us for ransom with their poor communication and follow through. sigh
  • @ruby696 I didn't have any. But I was also on cd19/o day during mine so things were ripe....
  • @nitnat007 and @prpl11butterfly I'm having full on bleeding with some clots. And I'm only on CD 10, so you wouldn't think there would be much there. I'll call tomorrow if it continues. 
  • @ruby696 That is very strange. I would definitely call tomorrow if it doesnt subside by then.  :(
  • @ruby696 that does seem odd. Hopefully there's none tomorrow.

Sorry I've been MIA. My mom is convinced I have the flu (from getting my shot on Sunday of course 🙄). I've been pretty miserable but not like, exhausted. I think it's just a massive cold with a fever from the shot. All I know is I have to work tomorrow so this better be the end of it.
  • @ruby696 that doesn’t sound right. Hopefully it either stops or you’re able to get a hold of your doctor tomorrow! 
  • @ruby696 I spotted dark red for 2-3 days. It wasn’t AF heavy but enough to need a liner and there were a few clots in the toilet after I peed. I’d call tomorrow for sure. I asked at my monitoring the next few days and they did say by the 2nd day it was abnormal but not an amount to be concerned about. 

@prpl11butterfly oh no, I wondered if maybe you were down for the count. Hope you’re feeling better soon. Sorry you still have to work tmr too, blah. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @prpl11butterfly Oh no! Hope that you are feeling better today and that it doesn't turn into something worse.

@ruby696 Hope things are going better for you today too! Keep us posted. 
  • @ruby696 Did you end up calling your RE? I hope things are better for you now!
  • ruby696ruby696 member
    edited January 2019
    @crookshanks10 I'm calling today. Still bleeding like a heavy period, but no cramps or fever. TMI & TW in spoiler.

ETA: words are hard.
    I took Cytotec for my last loss and really didn't bleed like I expected I should (not my first loss). I got the all clear, but I'm wondering if maybe I had something stuck blocking my cervix and the saline sono cleared it.
  • I ended up moving my testing appointment to Monday. AF is being brutal today and they said if I'm heavy, it could show as polyps and we'd have to repeat the test if that happened, so, no thanks! Haha.