The Late Night Thread w/o 1/13

kgg2241kgg2241 member
edited January 2019 in September 2019 Moms
What's keeping you ladies up at night? 

Re: The Late Night Thread w/o 1/13

• Options
    blitzybeeblitzybee member
    edited January 2019
    My husband breathing on me-most things the poor man does is annoying me the last couple of days🤷🏻‍♀️ And indigestion. Uggg, my gut is so off! 
  • Options
    @blitzybee I feel you. DH snores and refuses to turn away from me. So it is like a double-whammy-- the most annoying sound the world + his gross breath. Usually, I can sleep through it, but not the last couple nights. 

Last night I was also having nightmares. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a regular occurrence. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha!!! Gotta love it. I just push the side of his pillow up and sometimes that makes him turn over😁 I’ve been having some super bizzarre dreams. Nothing too awful, but everything is so intense. I hope your dreams move on to something more happy, and out of nightmare zone, because that stinks! 
  • Options
    @kgg2241 Could we get Sunday’s date on this since it’s a weekly now? Thx! Oooh and i hate when DH is turned towards me w/ bad breath, tho i usually turn the other way. Luckily he isn’t a big snorer.

But, the last few nights, he has had an anxiety attack and woken up and woke me up and I am going to try to get him a therapist this week bc this is unsustainable in terms of BOTH our sleep schedules and had talked about wanting to see one even before this somehow became a terrible part of our nightly routine. I am not sure how much of it has to do with his being a FTD or our financial situation or both, nor am i qualified to do much more than tell him everything is gonna be okay. He takes showers and that helps him a little but doesn’t help me go back to sleep since i get so worried. Ugh. 
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom That sounds rough. Anxiety is so hard. I've dealt with it on and off through life. I would definitely recommend he see a therapist, but I know that is easier said than done. 
  • Options
    @kgg2241in my last pregnancy I started having a looooot of sex dreams from the hormones—waaaay better than nightmares!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @sunshine2417 hahaha that doesnt sound too bad!  ;)
  • Options
    Strange as sh*t dreams. I haven’t remembered my dreams in months and now apparently my sleeping self is a dream factory. And they’re strangely realistic, lol!

Wtf, man?
  • Options
    @lillywonderland I am right there with you. They aren’t necessarily bad dreams but they are freaking weird. And here I am at 3am unable to go back to sleep. 
  • Options
    Night sweats! I woke up at 1 AM *drenched* in sweat! Then my toddler ran into our room a minute later. 
    Me: 29  H: 30
    Married: 4/27/13 
    BFP: 9/16/2014 * EDD: 5/25/2015 * M/C: 10/29/14 @ 10w2d 
    BFP: 1/25/2015 * EDD: 9/27/2015 * DS: 10/3/15
    BFP: 1/13/19 * EDD: 9/28/2019

• Options
    blitzybeeblitzybee member
    edited January 2019
    I get night sweats too, so badly that I wake up soaking wet! And crazy dreams, and I’ve been noticing a lot of heart palpitations at night, too. Wow, nights are a mess!

Might be TMI, but I had absolutely horrible cramps from an orgasm. Like scare the heck out of me, extremely painful cramps! I didn’t have that in my last pregnancy, and it freaked me out! Anyone else?

I’m going to think really happy, on the beach thoughts before bed... maybe that’ll make the dreams better!? 
  • Options
    @blitzybee - I had some strong cramps last night from O too. Not too worried about it because I know everything is stretching in there. But they hurt!