Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY—What is your zodiac sign? Do you think it fits you?:

FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Group 2 (August 8th-14th) Check-In: w/o 1/13

• Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 13th // 9w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Cherry

Upcoming Appointments: Blood draw for NIPT on Weds, next baby appointment early Feb

How are you feeling?: Still nauseated & tired, otherwise ok.

Rants/Raves: Don't really have any this week, other than being bummed out that I can't exercise due to this placenta previa =/

Questions: None

GTKY—What is your zodiac sign? Do you think it fits you?: Capricorn, and yes. I'm a pretty textbook Cap. Stubborn, ambitious, cautious, practical, critical.

FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 10th/ 11 Weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime

Upcoming Appointments: I have an ultrasound to check on a cyst I have in my left ovary and check baby's neck for DS on 01/31

How are you feeling?: I still feel sleepy and nauseous sometimes but sprite or ginger ale help a lot! Emotionally cry at everything with children in it lol.

Rants/Raves: mmmmm hubby is worrying me about the finances but we will get through! I am changing up jobs and super happy about it :D.

Questions: Is it to early to buy maternity clothes? My pants fit but it is more comfy when they are unbuttoned. I don't want to buy a lot of pants because I am going to be bigger during the summer and I know I am not wearing pants then. Any suggestions???

GTKY—What is your zodiac sign? Do you think it fits you?: I am a Leo and yes it does fit. I don't think I am self absorbed all the time but the other qualities do fit.