September 2019 Moms
Options

Group 4 (Sep.23-30) Check-In w/o Jan 7-13

keikilovekeikilove member
edited January 2019 in September 2019 Moms
The intros make it seem like we need a Group 4 now, but this will really get up & going in the next month...

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

Re: Group 4 (Sep.23-30) Check-In w/o Jan 7-13

• Options
    edited January 2019
    OK, I will get this started for the few of us who recently got BFPs.

Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9.24.19/Week 3 Day 4

Baby is the size of a(n): IDK

Upcoming Appointments: Need to schedule w/OB, MFM, & Hematologist

How are you feeling?: Normal except for some abdominal cramps since 7DPO

Rants/Raves: Just HAPPY to be pregnant today!!!

Questions: Not yet. But see my question in the Board Organization thread regarding the weekly group checkin format if you’re interested. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/23 3+5

Baby is the size of a(n): a speck of sawdust 

Upcoming Appointments: beta Monday.

How are you feeling?: Physically I feel pretty good? I've had nausea for the last few days, but overall I'm right. Mentally just trying to think positive. 

Rants/Raves: Just happy to be here! DH and I just went to the gym, and now we're going to get pizza. So the weekend is off to a good start :).

Questions: Nothing yet. As a FTM I'm sure they'll come.

@keikilove I agree about simplifying the format. Also, so happy to see you here! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/23 a 3w5d Baby is the size of a(n): waterbear Upcoming Appointments: none. I just got my BFP and also need to find a VBAC friendly provider How are you feeling?: excited, overwhelmed, nauseous and bloated. It isn’t real to be yet which isn’t surprising because my entire last pregnancy was not real! I was like how is this my baby? Rants/Raves: DH left for TX for a week today pretty soon after I got my BFP which is why I took it early. My daughter is recovering from pneumonia and I have to give her medication every 4 hours so I’ll be working from home through Tuesday. Which means we are basically stuck inside for the next four days. Bells is watching Happy Feet for the third time this week. 😂 Questions: ?
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    Woohoo! Glad this got started! Since I found out so early I thought I was the only group 4 lady here for awhile. Glad to see so many others!

EST Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/23. 3+5

Baby is the size of a(n): smaller than a seed. 

Upcoming Appointments: February 6th. My ob typically doesn’t see patients until a few weeks later but I convinced them to see me early due to my phobia of throwing up. 

How are you feeling?: just fine. No symptoms yet except sore boobs. 

Rants/Raves: I am a pianist and have a series of performances on late February/early March. I am practicing 3 hours a day to try and learn it all and it is kicking my butt! I’m trying to learn it early before 1st trimester exhaustion sets it. Anyone else planning ahead for the inevitable exhaustion coming up?

Questions: 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Eeeee, I’m so excited we have a real group!!! I won’t always tag every single person in replies but today I can, we’re so small! <3

@kgg2241 I’m happy to see you here too! I look forward to getting to know you & everyone better. 

@leksiL I LOL-ed that your entire last pregnancy didn’t seem real. :D Good luck with the 4-day lockup.  

@aliciac2008 So happy to join you in Group 4! Being a pianist sounds interesting, you’re smart to fit in the  sessions now. How I’m preparing for the inevitable fatigue is actually planning for a new less-demanding job. 

• Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/22/19

Baby is the size of a(n): smaller than a poppyseed

Upcoming Appointments: I just found out today and need to schedule one.

How are you feeling?: Tired and queasy, with abdominal cramping since 9 DPO. In shock!

Rants/Raves: I’m getting married in March so this is unplanned, but I’m excited.

Questions: None yet, but sure some will come since I’m a FTM!
  • Options
    Welcome @eav004! How exciting that you’re getting married soon! As a FTM, you may not be showing much, if at all, by March. 
  • Options
    st Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/24/19

Baby is the size of a(n): idk probably just some cells at this point

Upcoming Appointments: Betas Monday!

How are you feeling?: I go through waves of slight headaches, a little tired, and hungry. But what’s new?

Rants/Raves: Right now, I am in bed, pup cuddled against my chest (he’s not a pup, he’s 60lbs), husband snoozing next to me, sun lazily making its way up, a full heart, and crystals sitting on my uterus to promote healing energies to my tiny ball of cells. Lol why am I weird? 

Questions: Is anyone else still peeing on things? I find myself “double checking” even though I just peed on a stick 4 hours ago. 

@aliciac2008 lol yaaaasssss I am terrified of puke! My doctors don’t seem to care. You’re lucky!

@keikilove @kgg2241 One day at a time, one step at a time. And what will happen, will happen. Big group hug. 

• Options
    kgg2241kgg2241 member
    edited January 2019
    @nomangos23 for real I am a POAS addict. I take one FRER every morning and then the cheap wondfos randomly throughout the day. I'm crazy. I'm probably going to stop tomorrow though...hopefully.

Your morning sounds so nice. I'm in a similar spot, but DH is snoring so loudly I moved to the couch to Bump and snuggle with the pup.

@eav004 congrats on getting married!! What a fun year for you! 
  • Options
    @nomangos23 I am still POAS too since my lines are so faint. I used a digital this morning which made me feel better. I mean I still have 15 of these tests to use! 

@aev004 congratulations on your forthcoming wedding! 

@kgg2241 you are kind - I would be moving DH to the couch!! I turn on a fan to drown him out which works pretty well. 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    edited January 2019
    @nomangos23 @leksiL  I’ve also got super faint lines so I POAS every morning & every afternoon. My last FRER was negative on the day I got the Pregmate positives, but last night my last ClearBlue turned positive so that felt relieving. I hope to stop soon—or when I run out of Premates to be honest. 

@nomangos23 I teared up at your “Big group hug” comment. <3 Thank you. I’m just grateful for each of these days, no matter what happens I’m fully embracing each moment. This is real *right now*.  

PS: The crystals aren’t weird! During ovulation I was praying out loud to God, the angels, my ancestors, the Universe, literally inviting this little baby’s spirit to come down from heaven and join our family!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: no idea i have pcos irregular periods

Baby is the size of a(n): chia seed maybe

Upcoming Appointments: none yet but i have had 2 hcg draws.... last friday beta was only 15 no results from today yet ... expecting the dr to call tomorrow

How are you feeling?: moody and queezy at times

Rants/Raves: well my baby just turned 1 a week ago here we go again! Oh and i have a 5 and 6 yr old i like to keep them close in age i guess lol
  • Options
    @kgg2241 Good luck with your beta draw today! 
  • Options
    @nomangos23 Same to you!! Fx for us!