UO Thursday 1/10 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

UO Thursday 1/10

Me: 32  SO: 35

TTC since Dec 2017

Aug 2018: PCOS

Nov '18: Cycle monitoring, testing w/RE. SA showed count on the low side (19mil)

Dec '18: Letrozole + TI - BFN

Jan '19: Almost at 30lb total weight loss milestone since Aug '18. Natural monitored cycle + TI

stephanie123456

Re: UO Thursday 1/10

• @brookert615 OH YES! I totally agree, while I wish I could donate to every cause, I would go broke.. 

@ruby696 I also second the birthday gifts. 
    January Siggy Challenge: Pets in Snow

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/17/14
    TTC #2: October 2018

brookert615ruby696kiki047
  • @shamrocandroll I have never watched a single episode of Parks and Recs. I don't have time to watch all these shows! If it stays on Netflix, I might start it.
    TTC #1 since 04/18
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Dx: MFI (very low count: under 10 million/ml), right Fallopian tube slightly damaged (blocked)

brookert615kiki047shamrocandrollsorarose
  • The Office is generally funny, but I still find it super overrated. 

[I would watch Parks and Rec over The Office any day but DH disagrees! big point of conflict in our marriage - not really haha]

TTGP January Siggy: Pets in Snow

Married 10.2016
    TTC #1 11.2017
    brookert615
  • @galentine I didn't get that far, and honestly it just sounds too overwhelming to commit that much time to just trying to get into it, haha.  If you don't catch my attention right away, I'm going to wander off when I see something shiny.  :lol:  There are just too many shows I want to watch and very little time in my life.  Also, 1000% agree on the wedding stuff!  I didn't want any of that stuff, and asked for everything to be low key, and I still feel like it was way overboard.  Like, people shouldn't have to travel significant distance to go to an event that isn't the wedding itself.
    Pets in Snow - TTGP January Siggy Challenge **TW in Siggy**

**TW**

Me: 33 | H: 38
    DS: Nov 2016
    BFP: 10/7/18
    MMC: 11/16/18
    kiki047galentine
  • @kiki047 you can find pretty much anything online, especially TV shows.
    I usually Google "XYZ TVshow free streaming" and can always find links (first links are going to be Hulu, Amazon...)

TTC #1 since 04/18
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Dx: MFI (very low count: under 10 million/ml), right Fallopian tube slightly damaged (blocked)