Spotting for 8 days and still 2 days before period is due — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Spotting for 8 days and still 2 days before period is due

Hello,

I have been trying to conceive with my husband for a few months now. I started having brown spotting last week then had continued every day for 8 days. The flow hasn’t increased or changed, it’s mostly when I wipe. It’s ranged from brown, to brownish red. I have been wearing a panty liner just in case.I have always had a regular period, every 28 days. I was thinking to wait to take a test until next Saturday which would be a week after I’m due. I have never had spotting before my period before only on rare instances but only for 1-3 days. My breasts have also been sore and tender as well as I have had minor cramps. Can I be pregnant?

Re: Spotting for 8 days and still 2 days before period is due

• Hello,

I have been trying to conceive with my husband for a few months now. I started having brown spotting last week then had continued every day for 8 days. The flow hasn’t increased or changed, it’s mostly when I wipe. It’s ranged from brown, to brownish red. I have been wearing a panty liner just in case.I have always had a regular period, every 28 days. I was thinking to wait to take a test until next Saturday which would be a week after I’m due. I have never had spotting before my period before only on rare instances but only for 1-3 days. My breasts have also been sore and tender as well as I have had minor cramps. Can I be pregnant?

QFP. Just an FYI it is against TOU to ask if you are pregnant. Take a test. If you are pregnant enough to show symptoms, you're pregnant enough to turn a test. 

TTGP January 2019 Siggy Challenge: Pets in Snow

October 2018 TTGP Siggy Challenge Winner - Animals in Costume

b_1029elle-0409shamrocandroll
  • Tou? I’m not sure what you are referring to.

• Tou? I’m not sure what you are referring to.

Terms of Use....the rules. 

If you have been spotting this long, it sounds more like you had a drop in progesterone. We can’t tell if you’re pregnant or not, but a pregnancy test can. 

Married: April 2012

MC: Aug 2014

IF Dx irregular periods & Luteal Phase Defect: May 2015

DS: April 2016 on Prometrium

TFAS: since Oct. 2018

On 2nd cycle of Clomid for LPD

shamrocandroll
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards