Soonest you can test after FET? — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Soonest you can test after FET?

Hi all. This is my first time posting. I just had my first transfer on 1/4. It was an FET with a day 5 blastocyst. I’m genuinely going insane throughout this wait! Since I didn’t have an HCG shot at all, when do you think I could test at home? Any experiences with early results with FET? Any support would be awesome :( 

Re: Soonest you can test after FET?

• @jessica0727 one-off posts are discouraged here as it can clutter the board. Also, you have yet to introduce yourself in the newbie thread so we have yet to get to know you.

Please read the pinned threads at the top of the board before posting.

I would also recommend that you try out the Infertility board which includes many other women who are going through IUI, IVF, and FETs. You'll have many more people there who may have experiences they can share and answer your questions. Asking your doctor is a good option as well. GL!
    TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Pets in Snow

Me: 29 DH:31
    Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16
    TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained
    IUI #1 12/27/18, BFN on 1/10/19
    IUI #2 1/??/2019
    nitnat007BusinessWife
  • Hi all. This is my first time posting. I just had my first transfer on 1/4. It was an FET with a day 5 blastocyst. I’m genuinely going insane throughout this wait! Since I didn’t have an HCG shot at all, when do you think I could test at home? Any experiences with early results with FET? Any support would be awesome :( 
    Just a QFP
    nitnat007suzycupcakeemeraldcity603