September 2019 Moms

STM & STM+ Check-In January

2»

Re: STM & STM+ Check-In January

• Due Date/W+D: September 28th/4w1d

Other kiddos/ages: DS, age 3

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? DH is different this time around.  With 1st pregnancy, he was so attentive and sympathetic to my symptoms and needs.  This time around he's all "been there done that" and not sympathetic at all.  I was dry heaving in the trash can yesterday after a weird smell caught me off guard and our DS ran to tell him that I was getting sick and he came down and said, "oh yeah she is" then went to sit on the couch. -_- 

Appointments? I have a viability u/s on Feb 8th (I'll be 6w6d). Then my 9w appt on Feb 25th. 

Questions? Nada.

GTKY: What's the best vacation you've ever been on &/or what's your dream vacay?  The best vacay I've been on has been to Jamaica!  Clear blue waters ... we would just take floats into the ocean and lay on them. It was like bath water. Perfect! It was also our honeymoon.  
    Me: 29  H: 30
    Married: 4/27/13 
    BFP: 9/16/2014 * EDD: 5/25/2015 * M/C: 10/29/14 @ 10w2d 
    BFP: 1/25/2015 * EDD: 9/27/2015 * DS: 10/3/15
    BFP: 1/13/19 * EDD: 9/28/2019

• Due Date: 9/9 as of last weeks appointment (I thought I was 8 weeks along, apparently I was only 6!) 

Other kiddos/ages: 2 year old boy...hoping we can get potty training down by the summer!

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? Some hesitation to share the pregnancy with co-workers (I know I will have to eventually!), I have three that are currently trying to get pregnant. 

Appointments? Another ultrasound on Friday to confirm the DD 

Questions?: I find myself needing new, creative ideas for snacks for myself 

What's the best vacation you've ever been on &/or what's your dream vacay?: dream vacay is a warm beach with clear water and margaritas...yummm

• Loading the player...
  • Due Date/W+D: September 14/6+1

Other kiddos/ages: DD, age 3.5

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? 

Appointments? Jan 29th 1st Visit.  I can't wait.

Questions? N/A

GTKY: My favorite trip and my dream vacation are the same.  We went to Japan (Tokyo and Osaka) in 2014.  It was the most amazing vacation.  We ate amazing food, and walked and explored everything we could.  We can't wait to go back after the next Olympics.  I so badly want to go to more rural parts of Japan and areas of the North.  I suppose my dream vacation would be to have unlimited time to explore that country.  We were there for 10 days last time and it wasn't nearly enough.
  • Yes! I’m 6 weeks pregnant (a STM) & I definitely look like I’m 4 months along. It’s crazy how my belly just popped right out. I feel huge, and I still have 7.5 months to go!! I’m glad to hear that I’m not alone.
  • Due Date/W+D:  9/9/19

Other kiddos/ages: daughter 14 and son 12

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary? I’m so emotional. It’s awful. I cry all the time. If I’m not crying, I’m angry, and sometimes I’m so angry I cry!!
    also,  not loving the morning sickness, but at least I’m eating. 

Appointments? I had a PAP scheduled for Jan 22. I’m going to tell my GP I’m Preggo and see if she’ll do a blood test right away, or make me come back for another apt. 
    I have my first appointment with a midwife on 2/7 and my FI is coming along. He’s so excited as this is his first baby!  I’m older (39) and I’m obese, so I’ll probably be labeled a high rush pregnancy. Hope they let me stay with midwife though!

Questions?  Not yet 

GTKY: What's the best vacation you've ever been on &/or what's your dream vacay? 
    Dream vacation is Caribbean cruise with my honey. Probably not on the books for another 18 years now! 
  • I’m also one of the moms looking 4 mos pregnant at 7 weeks! I had a belt to begin with, but now instead of looking fat, I look pregnant. It’s wild! Almost as if shape of my belly changed overnight! 
    Makig it really hard to hide from others! -we had thought we wouldn’t tell anyone til 3 mos pregnant... but people are gonna suspect WAY sooner than that!
  • Due Date/W+D: 9/15, 6w1d

Other kiddos/ages: DD will be 2 on Feb 28th

Rants/Raves/Dear Diary: I’m so bloated! I had DR with my first pregnancy that never fully healed so by nighttime I look 5 months pregnant! I’m also trying to deal with anxiety this time around 

Appointments? Not until 2/21 ☹️ I’ll be almost 11 weeks by then and it feels like an eternity away

Questions? N/A

GTKY: What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on &/or what’s your dream vacay?
    Dream vacation would be a trip to Italy! But I’m scared of flying so that kind of complicated things!