Preggo Noms, 1.3.19 - Page 2 — The Bump
August 2019 Moms

Preggo Noms, 1.3.19

2»

Re: Preggo Noms, 1.3.19

• @wabash15, Dairy Queen fries dipped in ice cream is heaven. Another thing I can’t have. Maybe it’s good that these things are not accessible to me or i would gain so much weight. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*
    Travel Adventures.
    Holiday
    wabash15
  • @AKuzReve if I could mail you Wendy's, I would. And no, you're not weird for avoiding vegetables. I can't with them right now unless they're cooked into something.
    wabash15
  • @deecherise, I’m contemplating booking a flight to Toronto in May solely to eat all the food I want and can’t get in Europe. Thank you for the thought. I will get Wendy’s if I go home! 

Travel Adventures.
    Holiday
    deecherisewabash15
  • Baked potatoes are my jam today. They taste Amazing in a way nothing else does. I give you my baked potato haiku. 

Salty, starchy yum.
    Baked potato goodness. 
    Potatoes are life.
    @WinchesterGirl PREACH. I am obsessed with potatoes more than I’ve ever been my whole life during this pregnancy 
    WinchesterGirlzamora_spin
  • @AKuzReve veggies sounded terrible to me
    for a few weeks...it’s better now but honestly still not craving them like I used to. 
    AKuzReve
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    @WinchesterGirl I don't really care about baked potatoes right now but major props for that beautiful haiku! 
    WinchesterGirl
  • @AKuzReve Vegetables (aside from my beloved potatoes, of course) are not on my favorites list right now. Carrots are actively trying to kill me. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
    suzycupcake
  • @WinchesterGirl, since you posted about baked potatoes, I have not stopped thinking of it. My H said he will buy the ingredients to make it the day I get home from this trip. 

Other than potatoes, I think the last vegetable I had was Saturday. 

Travel Adventures.
    Holiday
    WinchesterGirl
  • I bought a grocery store spicy California roll (not raw) and ate it in my car at 10:15 this morning and can't stop thinking about. I know it's not even that good but it's the only thing that appeals to me at all. I'm sure it will disgust me tomorrow. 

•  Okay last night I had dreams of a never ending grocery store that involved me frantically walking up and down aisles eating fruit cups, puddings, and veggies. Store associates were chasing me around wondering what I was doing while I shouted “I’m pregnant! Don’t worry. I’m writing everything down to purchase when I’m finished!”

Does that count?

How I feel all of the time.
    My Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    New RE; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, 2018; transferring A+ boy
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI
    TTC #1 since 2012
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

deecherisewabash15WinchesterGirl
  • I am another one who is all about the cream cheese! A vendor brought in Panera bagels this morning. I had an Asiago cheese one smothered in cream cheese and it really hit the spot. 
    WinchesterGirl
  • zamora_spinzamora_spin member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited January 10
    @suzycupcake Pregnancy dreams are so weird. I constantly wake DH up with my crazy dream sleep talk. 

@WinchesterGirl Your haiku is life.

I'm so glad I'm not alone. I don't have ms -- well, in the past week I've had one almost vomiting incident and several times felt nauseous but so far I'm getting off real easy -- but I DO NOT WANT TO EAT ANY VEGETABLE THAT IS NOT A POTATO. Over the weekend I made myself a bowl of sweet potato and corn salad to munch on for lunches and I have taken exactly three bites of it because vegetables are GROSS to me and I will only accept white, starchy potatoes.

Please give me all the baked potatoes, oatmeal, clementines, and maybe some frozen yogurt. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 
    BFP #1 5/14/17 (EDD 1/24/18) MMC Confirmed 6/13/17
    BFP #2 8/12/17 ended in CP 8/20/17
    BFP #3 10/12/17, EDD 6/27/18, hCG drop and no fetal development at 6w, D&C 11/3/17
    BFP #4 4/21/18, EDD 1/3/19, mc due to Trisomy 22 after HB stopped at 8w 
    Sept 2018 ER - 15R, 10M, 10F, 9 blasts, 5 PGS normal
    Transfer of 1 PGS normal embryo leading to BFP #5, EDD 8/29/19

WinchesterGirl
  • @ElcaB I'm sorry your grocery store sushi did not have a happy ending, but that sandwich sounds amazing. 
    I need to not look at this thread when I've already demolished every scrap of food I've brought to work with me...

ElcaB
  • Add me to the no vegetables train! I also had McDonalds two days in a row! I never eat there, but it was so good! 
  • If it makes you all feel any better, potatoes are loaded with vitamin A, which is very important in pregnancy. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
    Amdogger82AKuzReveAvrilmai
  • Ok...so does anyone know WHY our bodies hate almost all veggies except starchy potatoes during pregnancy?! And love carbs in general 
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    @crossfitmomtobe, NOPE! We can send people out in space, create functional artificial limbs, and invent electricity but no one know the damn reason why we get sick and crave carbs. I CALL BULLSHIT ON SCIENCE! 
    Smom901316
  • Lol @ElcaB, my bet is that some woman is working on it, but can't get the paper past frequently all-male review boards. That's often the case in science.

I'm having leftover Thai duck noodles, and I'm stupid excited for them 🍜
  • Y’all ... I went line by line and was either drooling (basically on a potato only diet right now and that’s fine by me) or dry heaving ... food should not be this hard!

so basically I am eating baked potatoes (thank god for the little microwaveable ones) or Chick-fil-A spicy chicken sandwich add American cheese ... that’s it ... no substitutions . Also only water and red or orange Gatorade . 

one day ... I’ll be hungry for all the things and I’ll love it but for now grocery shopping I super easy

image imageimage 

September Siggy Challenge : Favorite Childhood Movies ( Sorry I have two)

zamora_spin
  • I just caught up on this thread today and YES to baked potatoes. I had one for lunch 3 times last week and on Monday. 
    Me: mid 30s DH: early 30s
    TTC 10/2016

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 
    WinchesterGirlzamora_spin
  • I had pumpkin soup today. Success! That’s a vegetable, right?  

Travel Adventures.
    Holiday
    WinchesterGirl
2»