August 2019 Moms

GTKY: New Years Resolutions

So what is everyone aiming for in the New Year??

BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: GTKY: New Years Resolutions

• My resolution is to spend significantly less time glued to my phone. I tried it out over Christmas and it was good for me. So well I will still check in from time to time I probably won’t be posting as regularly anymore. I’ll still try to get my weekly threads going 😊
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • I originally planned on a mpney resolution, but that can be such a crapshoot. Instead, I'm going to try to stand up for myself more. I'm assertive with my parents and my husband, but I'm a total doormat with most other people. I need to cut that shit out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Eat better, feed my family better, do 80% of my planned workouts, stay healthy during this pregnancy. Less phone time. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Be healthier. I figure it covers eating, exercising, etc. 
    Also, be more proactive at work and not wait til the last minute to do lesson plans and grading.
  • Eat more vegetables, learn to make cinnamon rolls, and get in 2 workouts per week. 
  • Try and do at least light exercise 5x a week. This morning sickness, fatigue, and kiddo being off on winter break has derailed me a little bit but hopefully I can get back into it next week.
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Consistent date nights with DH
  • My "theme" for 2019 is to choose joy. I get caught up in the stress and chaos of my life and find myself pretty irritable most days. This year, I want to get out of my own head/way and make a conscious choice to be joyful.  
  • @ash0625 I love that!
    I don't do resolutions; I prefer to think more in terms of "things to do more or less of." That said:
    Things to do more of in 2019:
    • Go outside
    • Wear bright lipsticks
    • Exercise
    • Practice patience
    • Read
    Things to do less of in 2019:
    • Phone usage
    • Frivolous spending
    • Worrying