BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
Team Green!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC 12/28

• Options
    My cousin that I was once close to implied that I'm unfit to be a mother due to my struggles with depression, and I privately thought: "At least I'm getting help. Your unaddressed anger management issues are why your toddler is constantly attacking and hurting other children."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @database6 The majority of my maternal extended family were jerks like this. My situation is in no way ideal, but I feel so blessed by this pregnancy, and it hurts that a lot of them would rather focus on the negatives.

This same cousin told me it was too early for me to be excited, and implied that I stand a chance of losing it due to my antidepressant usage prior to knowing I was KU. I'm just trying my hardest to brush off their negativity and focus on me.
  • Options
    My mother (and her [expletive] boyfriend) were here for a week for Christmas. Let me just say: I was BEYOND ready for them to go today. However, hubs and I had to make a 250-mi roundtrip to go to a doctor's appointment before they set off on their drive. I had to drive the entire way and I'm just exhausted. When I got back in after the 4+ hours of traffic in horrific rain, I found that she had decorated our spare bathroom with the tackiest, brightest decor that I would NEVER choose for my house. I'm so pissed. I'm seriously debating pulling everything off the walls AND BREAKING IT (and putting it back to the way it was - SERIOUSLY, it was already decorated). What a shitty thing to do - after an awful visit. As in, her boyfriend is never invited to visit again and I'm even considering never having her up for any holiday again. It was beyond stressful and they left such a shitty "surprise" ... I'm just over it.  :|
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Options
    @deecherise I’m sorry your cousin and others are being jerks. 🤗🤗

• Options
    @MamaK225 who does that?!  See in spoiler you had ultrasound today, did it go ok?
  • Options
    @wabash15 Don't mind me.  I'm just here to support any and all references to Office Space.  Lol.
  • Options
    All of my friends are going to hate me by the time I have this baby (god willing it’s sticky). I have HG, again. I have been in the hospital twice in 6 days for fluids and zofran but I can’t take zofran because I have a cleft lip and palate and I don’t want to give my baby and even higher risk if I don’t need to. I broke down for four hours yesterday crying, literally sobbing and heaving, because I can’t do this. I can’t live puking and shaking all day every day for the next nine months. It’s so hard. 

And then today I woke up feeling great and convinced myself this pregnancy isn’t going to stick and I’m terrified.

Im naturally an anxious person but holy shit on a shingle, I’m a mess and I don’t know how to manage it at least until I get to the doctor and realize the baby is okay. I’m so terrified. Terrified of nine months long HG, terrified of another loss.

see??? No one is going to be my frien by the end of this. My life right now is basically complaining and then saying, “Are you mad at me? Did I annoy
    you?” Which, duh, is annoying AF. Pregnancy is such a mindfuck
  • Options
    I was feel I was feeling super guilty for not getting off the couch when my husband got home. I stayed there all night while he did the dishes and got our dd dinner.  He seemed pretty ticked off.   But then when she went to go brush her teeth for bed I got up to make my self something small to eat and immediately started dry heaving and booted them out of the bathroom where I continued for what felt like forever. He dropped his attitude pretty immediately.  Even though I hate this morning sickness, im glad it kicked in so he could see I’m not making shit up.

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    I am squirreling away a secret cash stash for the upgraded recovery suite at the hospital I have my kids at.

With both sets of grandparents in town, daughters who will be 3 and almost 6... we will need all the space we can get during recovery . 

I’ll clue hubs in once I’ve got it covered but mama wants some space ! 

image imageimage 

September Siggy Challenge : Favorite Childhood Movies ( Sorry I have two)

• Options
    @duckinoven - Yes, had an U/S yesterday (the reason for the 250-mi roundtrip) and it went well: two good sized babies and two heartbeats <3 Go back in a couple weeks for the final U/S before I "graduate" from my RE. It's going to be hard going so long between appts after the close care I've gotten used to, but I love my OB and I know he'll be wonderful.
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)