Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intro

Happy Holidays to you all!!!  I live in Iowa and work as a Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM).  I am in relationship and we are beginning to TTC. I was diagnosed with PCOS last year after long cycles 70-80+ days (Labs and US) at a time I was not TTC. I have begun Metformin, eating healthy and trying to lose 20-30lbs at the same time. 

I am am looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you and provide support and encouragement.

Re: Newbie Intro

• Welcome. Im new as well... Sort of. I have a 7 yo but am TTC again. Glad to know theres more of us out there.
  • Hello! I just joined in as well. Looking forward to getting to know you:)
  • Loading the player...
  • @midlifemidwife2019 @MrsAmandaTollison @blitzybee Welcome to the board!  I know that the pinned posts can be a little confusing, but we don't do individual intro threads any longer.  We do a weekly intro thread; but due to the holiday, it appears that no one started one for this week.  If you like, you can either intro on the previous week's thread here (it got a little buried) or one of you can create a new thread for this week :)  I hope each of your stay here is short!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited December 2018
    @midlifemidwife2019 @MrsAmandaTollison @blitzybee Welcome to all of you! I went ahead & posted the Newbie Intro thread for week of 12/24. You can copy/paste your intros there to get the weekly intros going. :)

@midlifemidwife2019 I’m sorry I didn’t realize that there wasn’t a new weekly thread for you to post in when I suggested you intro yourself there! My mistake, please forgive the extra step I created for you. 
    P.S. I love your updated screen name, very cute.