August 2019 Moms

Group 2 (August 8th-14th) Check-In: w/o 12/23

Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY—What gift is #1 on your Christmas wish list this year (if you celebrate Christmas)?:

FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Group 2 (August 8th-14th) Check-In: w/o 12/23

• Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 13th. 6w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet pea/chocolate chip

Upcoming Appointments: January 8th

How are you feeling?: Nauseated and so tired. The fatigue and exhaustion is so bad!

Rants/Raves: I miss food.

Questions: N/A

GTKY—What gift is #1 on your Christmas wish list this year (if you celebrate Christmas)?: I wanted an Instant Pot real bad & my husband got me one! 

FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 13th, 6+6

Baby is the size of a(n): chocolate chip 

Upcoming Appointments: January 11th ultrasound!

How are you feeling?: So tired! Super nauseous when it wants to act up and crampy all the time 

Rants/Raves: I freaking wish my toddler would sleep past 5/5:30 in the morning

Questions: N/A

GTKY—What gift is #1 on your Christmas wish list this year (if you celebrate Christmas)?: I didnt put anything this year just happy to surprise family with an announcement of a new baby

• Loading the player...
  • Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 11th / 7 weeks + 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): Brookesia Micra Chameleon 

Upcoming Appointments: First ultrasound on Friday, 12/28 and first prenatal appointment  with new OB/GYN on Monday, 12/31

How are you feeling?: Exhausted, like I could sleep forever. Extremely sore boobs, especially when I wake up. Nauseous here and there - have not thrown up yet *knock on wood*

Rants/Raves: I am just so tired but beyond grateful this little peanut is still growing 

Questions: none

GTKY—What gift is #1 on your Christmas wish list this year (if you celebrate Christmas)?: No gifts. We just want to hear a heartbeat on Friday. ❤️

• Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 10. 7 weeks, 6 days

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment is Jan 11...one day shy of 10 weeks. I really hate waiting so long, but apparently people want time off during the holidays (sarcasm)

How are you feeling?: Nauseous and tired.

Rants/Raves: Really challenging going to work now...But, excited for the New Year.

Questions: 

GTKY—What gift is #1 on your Christmas wish list this year (if you celebrate Christmas)?: My kids entertained themselves for 7 hours after Christmas playing with their new Barbie dream house. That was a gift!

• Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 8. 8 weeks and 2 days 

Baby is the size of a(n): dime ! 

Upcoming Appointments: Jan 8 ultrasound then dr appt right after because of being high risk 

How are you feeling?: still puking all day everyday but I’m slowly figuring out triggers and thankfully kept it together for two Xmas dinners 

Rants/Raves: I’m having a bit of insomnia these last few days. It’s cause I’m nervous about the ultrasound and results. It’s kinda a rave that I’m laid off from work right now so I don’t HAVE to get dressed and go out.  

Questions: I read that chamomile tea is on the don’t drink list, a few friends have still drank it though and everything was fine. Any STM drank it and everything is ok? My dr said it’s my own choice and he says in his personal opinion it’s fine  

GTKY—What gift is #1 on your Christmas wish list this year (if you celebrate Christmas)?: it still is nina ricci perfume. My bf ordered all my gifts from amazon and our postal service went on a huge strike so none of my gifts came in time 😂 so theirs still a chance it’s coming 

• Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 9th, 8 weeks 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Dime

Upcoming Appointments: Just had my first appt on Friday 12/28. Going in for u/s on 1/3.

How are you feeling?: Incredibly sore breasts. Nausea comes and goes but feels like it’s here more often then not. So tired all the time.

Rants/Raves: My 2.5 year old is in a ‘No’ phase and runs away from me whenever I try to get her to do anything. Trying to get her to change yesterday was horrible and I felt awful (morning sickness). I finally had a break down and started crying. I felt so stupid but I’m so fed up with it cause she doesn’t do it with DH. I definitely overreacted but my hormones are crazy and I blame it on them. 

Questions: none

GTKY—What gift is #1 on your Christmas wish list this year (if you celebrate Christmas)?: just bought a house a few months ago so nothing big on my Christmas wish list since we took it easy this year.

• Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 14th, 7wks5days

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: January 16th!

How are you feeling?: I’ve been very nauseous, tired and bloated but couldn’t be happier to be pregnant  

Rants/Raves: None

Questions: None

GTKY—What gift is #1 on your Christmas wish list this year (if you celebrate Christmas)?: A watercolor paining of our two dogs! ❤️