Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 12/22-12/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Weekend 12/22-12/24

• Loading the player...
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited December 2018
    @kbrown2385 have an awesome time with your brother! Which day is your birthday? Mine is the 29th, yay Christmas babies!
    @stephanie123456 mine is typically within a day or two every month! 
    @littleredm FX for minimal side effects! I hope you and your family friends have a good night reminiscing about your dad. That will be good for everyone. Sorry to hear about your brother :(
    @kimmer1412 wow it sounds like you had a super productive day! 

Month/Cycle: 14/15

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, CM, Clomid, RLT, maybe preseed 

R/R: I mean shoot I want to be part of the TTGP excitement! How awesome was that this morning/ this week?! We hosted our inaugural pre-Christmas brunch today with some of DH’s family and it was a huge success so I’m feeling very accomplished! And exhausted. My parents are very proud that I set my first proper table  :D

CS/Q: still nothing to see yet 

edited because I accidentally hit post before I was done 
  • @b_1029 Giiiiiiiiirrrlll meeeee too! *Violently knocking on the SMEP-y Semptemy BMB to let me in* So happy for all of our TB friends Awesome about your brunch! 

@littleredm I'm still just so sorry you lost your dad and are having to deal with it as the holidays approach. It's like a double whammy. Sending love and peace to you my friend. I hope your brother gets the helps he needs. Its good to surround yourself with friends and family who know and loved your dad. 

@kbrown2385 Enjoy your time with your brother!! 

@stephanie123456 Have I told you how much I love your s/n? It's SO easy to tag you in!! haha. That's awesome that you have such a predictable O! I wish I did! Isn't it crazy what we can learn about our bodies when we start tracking things?

@kimmer1412 Sorry to see you back over here :( But yay for the kayak rack! And my DH doesn't know it yet, but there's a giant bag here waiting for him to take to Goodwill too :) 

Month/Cycle: 14?

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: All the things plus petting puppies to induce the calm.

R/R: No rant today! Just running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get things ready for the next few days of celebrations! 

Also, loving how much we're celebrating grads lately! 

CS/Q: Meh. Have I said already how boring the WTO phase is? 

• @littleredm I did letrozole last week and if anything I think I just had some hot flashes and tiredness. Hopefully your symptoms are mild too!

Happy holidays y'all!!

Month/Cycle: 18/17

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: letrozole, IUI#1, progesterone, PNV, vitamin D

R/R: was hoping to leave late morning for my parents to celebrate Christmas but didn't wake up and out of bed until 9!! I still had things to wrap and all the dishes to wash! Finally got out of the house shortly after 2. No big deal, my brother's flight wasn't going to land until around 4 so we weren't late by any means.

CS/Q: didn't bring my thermometer or OPKs withe to my parents but whatevs, I'd just be doing it for extra.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @b_1029 mine is tomorrow (the 23rd). Glad your brunch went well! 

@kimmer1412 you’ve had a busy day!! 

@littleredm I hope your brother gets the help he needs. I’m glad you are able to spend some time with your dads friends. I’m sure it will help to reminisce with them. Sending you lots of love for the holidays. 

@inthewoods23 it might actually be relaxing to not have to temp. Enjoy your weekend with your family. 
  • Good morning, ladies.  Hope it's OK for me to jump back in over here, even though I'm not 100% sure where I belong at the moment.  I've missed you all, too. <3 

@kbrown2385 happy birthday! I hope no one wraps your gift in Christmas paper or gives you a birthday/Christmas combo gift.  ;) 
    @littleredm I am so very, very sorry about your dad.  So much love to you and your family during this time.  I hope you'll be able to find some peace and comfort in your memories of him.
    @inthewoods23 have a great time with your family!
    @nomangos23 I hope things calm down for you and that you can relax a bit!  I used to host Christmas Day and I totally get the craziness.  
    @b_1029 I hope that your brunch was yummy! Happy early birthday, too. 
    @kimmer1412 I am exhausted reading about your super-productive day yesterday. Whoa.
    @stephanie123456 yay for O!  That is kind of funny that it's been the exact same day for a few cycles.  There's something comforting about predictability, though. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6 (not sure if benched is the correct term, but we were advised to wait a cycle)

WAYDTGKU: prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping, red raspberry leaf tea, HIO, SMEP, OPKs

R/R: My neighbor's rooster is a jerk.  Someone tell him it's Christmas vacation. Or at least the weekend. Yesterday was my birthday and it was a nicer day that I had anticipated. DH was extra sweet, and it was nice to get out of the house to go somewhere other than work.  

CS/Q: Nope. Will start temping again in a few days.  
  • @emeraldduchess I am so sorry to see you back here, friend  ❤️ I’m glad you had a good birthday and YH was so sweet!

• @emeraldduchess Happy belated birthday to you! I’m sorry to see you back here, but glad you were able to enjoy your day yesterday. If I had to deal with a rooster next door, it might go missing.

• @emeraldduchess So sad to see you back here. But, happy belated birthday and I'm glad you have a sweet hubby 💜
  • @emeraldduchess So sad to see you back here! 
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Thank you, ladies.  💚💚💚 
  • @kbrown2385 Happy birthday today! @emeraldduchess Happy birthday yesterday! Hope you got to celebrate outside of Christmas festivities.

@littleredm I'm very sorry for your loss of your dad; I hope you all find comfort in celebrating together at the same that you may be grieving. It is a delicate balance... I just read this beautiful note that is making the rounds on the internet for its thoughtful take on mourning our loved ones.  I hope it can help you and your family through this time and the times to come. https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2018/11/27/nick-cave-open-letter/

@b_1029 @nomangos23 That grad thread gave me so much joy & hope!!! Can we all just get in there asap?!

Month/Cycle: 7/4

WAYDTGKU: Temps, FF, CM, PNV, Cervix stalking :D, Baby aspirin, Vitex, Maca, CoQ10, Vit D3, added the "It Starts With the Egg" diet this cycle. 

R/R: Hubby & I had a rare date this weekend, it was awesome. My whole family (many siblings, etc) is going pretty minimalist on Christmas this year & I am loving the lack of stress! We will all get together for Christmas Eve carols & fun, then Christmas dinner, that's it.  No gifts to worry about this year.

CS/Q: Not yet