Weekly Randoms (12/17-12/23)

T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Randoms (12/17-12/23)

• I feel really bad saying it because he is very good to me but I was rather pleased this morning when I walked in to work and remembered that my supervisor is on holiday this week. It's going to be a good one! 
  • I'm already dreading this weekend when we have Christmas with my ILs. I can't stand the thought of my FIL trying to talk to my bump without asking. Like, yeah, it's appropriate for you to put your head that close to my crotch. And DH thinks "its fine."
    Nope.
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m cranky because I have sciatica pain that radiates down my right leg. Then, in the middle of the night I woke up with a Charlie horse in my left calf. Fast forward to 16 hours later, I still have a cramp in my left leg partnered with the sciatica pain. I can’t walk without limping. Fingers crossed one of them disappears soon! 
  • @nataliezbrungart With my pregnancy for DD I had Charlie horses in my calfs all the time. It was the worst. Paired with the sciatica I feel your pain. This time around I'm taking magnesium supplements and so far I haven't had any. Not sure if the supplements are helping or if this pregnancy is just different. 

Hope you get some relief soon! 
  • I second @Venessa88 on the magnesium supplements. I've only had one calf cramp so far.
  • Thanks ladies I’ll try them! 
  • Anyone try the morning meadows gental birth stuff before? I got that and the pink stork labor prep today.just wondering if anyones tried these? Im sooo scared of labor/tearing.
  • @paperseatbeltt I’ve never tried it but I’ve ended up with stiches after every birth. And its not really as bad as you can imagine everything is already sore anyways.