Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Any upcoming vacations planned? 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

Re: Group 4 (August 24-31) Check In: W/O 12/16

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 27 / 3w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed 

Upcoming Appointments: not yet! Trying to get something scheduled but doctors/midwives are closed here on the weekends. 

How are you feeling?: pretty decent. Some symptoms here and there! 

Rants/Raves: it snowed last night and I’m so excited! I have exams this week so that sucks. 

Questions: 

GTKY: Any upcoming vacations? I am going to China and South Africa in January, London in April, and Portugal in May. 

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/27 4 weeks and 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n):poppyseed

Upcoming Appointments: still awaiting a callback from my RE office (they're super slow)

How are you feeling?: nauseous and grumpy

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: Am I the only one being woke up by nausea?!

GTKY: Any upcoming vacations planned?  None at this time. Arizona in March 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @leeleern80 I haven’t had nausea yet this time but in my other three it was always random. I’m so sorry it’s waking you up!  

Edd/ weeks + days: 8/27... so 4+1

Upcoming Appointment:
    Nope. I haven’t even tried to schedule one yet. I think I’m going to just wait until after the holidays.

How are you feeling?
    I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we may be having a fourth baby. I HATED being pregnant and swore after my last labor (27h med free with pitocin) that I never wanted to birth another kid. I also seem to put my foot in my mouth a lot.

Rants/Raves: 
    Though he was totally against it, when I told SO that it looks like I’m pregnant again he actually seemed pretty excited. That’s a good sign. My rant.... WHY AM I ALWAYS IMPREGNATED OVER THE HOLIDAYS!?

Questions?
    None so far

We’re doing a stay-cation over the holidays. SO has 2 weeks off over Christmas and the New Year. 
  • Options
    Yay! So exciting to see others in group 4! And we’re all due on the same date haha. 

• Options
    Hey gals!!!! Just got my BFP today!! Haven’t even told hubs yet haha. But this will be our last babe so i want to make it special and wait until Christmas!! 4th babe (5th pregnancy) 

EDD is Aug 29th. Technically I’m only 10DPO. I have PCOS and conceived with Clomid and metformin.

i should know what fruit this is by now, but I’m not 4 was yet so idk haha. 

I’m going to wait until Monday to schedule an appt.

no symptoms yet, but I typically get sore boobs around the day after my missed pd. And the. Nausea starts a week or two after. I can’t believe I’m having a 4th either @missbmama !! I’m nervous because I had a MC in May. But excited regardless because we’ve been trying for over a year! 

No rants as of now! 

No questions! I’ve been around the block so to speak so if anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me! Had pre e with all 3 as well as c sections. 

• Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: I'm so early right now too. I think my EDD will be like 8/30 or 8/31? I am about 12 DPO...so I think 3+5.

Baby is the size of a(n):Chia seed.

Upcoming Appointments: Not until January 7 for my intake appointment.

How are you feeling?: Decent. I feel like I already am having some moodiness and a little nausea.

Rants/Raves: I just am a little overwhelmed when I think about having a second baby. DS is 20 months. This pregnancy was planned and quite wanted, but it's still a lot to take in!

Questions: Nope.

GTKY: Any upcoming vacations planned? We'll be going to Florida to visit my in laws in February. It will be nice to be somewhere warm for a bit!

@akuzreve your travel plans sound awesome!

@leeleern80, so sorry your nausea is so bad already I hope you get some relief soon!

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD is 8/30 based on LMP, so it looks like I'm 3w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): chai seed

Upcoming Appointments: haven't scheduled yet. Still waiting to hear back about my bloodwork to confirm. Once that happens I'll schedule something with the OB

How are you feeling?: Shocked! And happy! It does feel a little weird to be posting because it is SO EARLY. I got a BFP less then a day ago, haha. I do have mildly sore boobs but other than that no noticeable symptoms. 

Rants/Raves:  No rants! My family Christmas is tomorrow and we're hosting so I am about to get started on making 12 dozen cookies and cleaning the house!

Questions: Nope

GTKY: Any upcoming vacations planned? We are going to Marco Island, Florida in February with my DH and his family. They used to go there all the time growing up, so it'll be fun to be included on that tradition!

@AKuzReve WOW that is an awesome lineup of vacations! What made you choose those places?

@leeleern80 I feel you on the grumpy. DH and I got in a tiff like 4 minutes after he walked in the door last night, deffff partially caused by grumpiness. 

@missbmama I haven't been pregnant over the holidays before so I'm curious to see how it is!!?? Part of me thinks it'll be so joyful lol but also I'm gonna want my champagne soooo...

@kmb7964 I haven't even told me husband yet either...waiting until he walks in the door tonight to ambush him with the news. There's no chance I'd be able to keep the secret till Christmas!!!!

@Amdogger82 We wanted and were trying for a second also but it is still such a shocking feeling at first! Can't believe my DD is gonna be a sister!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD is 8/30, 3w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): chai seed

Upcoming Appointments: My first appointment is not until January 30th. I'll be nearly 10 weeks. It's a much longer wait that I had for my first two children, and it seems really far away!

How are you feeling?: Not bad yet. Some gassiness and constipation as well as sore boobs, but otherwise normal. If this pregnancy is like my other two, I'll start feeling sick in another week or two.

Rants/Raves: None right now.

Questions: I don't know if anyone will know the answer to this, but I've been wondering. I am currently 34, will turn 35 the week before my EDD. Will I be considered AMA?

Nothing official yet, but we've been talking about taking a long weekend trip to Michigan this summer.

• Options
    So excited to me joining all of you!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  Looks like 08/28 so 4w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppy seed!

Upcoming Appointments: Repeat beta 12/24 today's was 162

How are you feeling?: So many emotions!  Excited, nervous, and about 100 other things.  Only real physical symptom is sore boobs.

Rants/Raves: I wish the 24th would hurry up and get here so I know if my HcG is rising appropriately.  But I am so happy my beta came back what it did and I am officially pregnant after my first IUI.

Questions: None that I can think of right now!

GTKY: Any upcoming vacations planned? Nope I guess we are boring but that's ok.

Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Options
    @theearlymajority, I am heading to China and South Africa with school. London and Portugal because they’re quick trips for the weekend from here. Also I’m trying to hit 30 countries by 30. This baby will be travelling a lot in their first year of life. We love travelling. 

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/24 4w5d

Upcoming Appointments: waiting to make it until after Christmas! 

How are you feeling?: fine so far, just tired! 

Rants/Raves: I am nervous because this will be my first baby and the last time we tried it ended quickly after finding out (chemical pregnancy)

Questions: none yet!

GTKY: Any upcoming vacations planned? Just traveling to see family, I’m sure we will plan more next summer :) 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: aug 24 4weeks5days

Upcoming Appointments:
    January 7 for my intake
    How are you feeling?: I feel great, super nervous we had an early miscarriage last month, I just don’t want to go through that again. Trying to stay calm
    and not get too excited 

GTKY: Any upcoming vacations planned
    no vacations, a short trip to Kalahari water resort with my sister and her kids  obviously I won’t be doing much there. But I can sit with my 9 month old neice in the kiddie pool. 
  • Options
    elvedonelvedon member
    edited December 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  August 28, 2019 / 4weeks + 1day

Baby is the size of:  a poppyseed

Upcoming Appointments:  January 3 for a 6w1d ultrasound with my IVF doc - betas are looking great this time!

How are you feeling?:  Nauseated and EXCITED!  My boobs are sore, I am exhausted - bring on the symptoms, the more the merrier!

Rants/Raves:  I hate waiting so not telling everyone is hard!  /rant  I have an awesome secret! /rave

Questions:  Are all the recent listeria outbreaks in lettuce a free pass for me to skip salads for the next eight months?  FX

GTKY: Any upcoming vacations planned?  I'm not allowed to/strongly discouraged from planning any travel until after my ultrasound, so we took a big vacation to Antartica just before I did this frozen embryo transfer!
  • Options
    elvedonelvedon member
    edited December 2018
    @camichael84
    Questions: I don't know if anyone will know the answer to this, but I've been wondering. I am currently 34, will turn 35 the week before my EDD. Will I be considered AMA?
    My understanding is that yes, you will be considered AMA, but also not considered high risk based on that alone, so it won't affect your treatment one bit except that your insurance may pay for more testing (and that depends on the insurer).  

@leeleern80
    Questions:  Am I the only one being woken up by nausea?
    You aren't alone!  Yesterday at 4 weeks on the dot I woke up and said to my husband, "Oh, okay, so this is what morning sickness feels like!"
  • Options
    @jmm51188, where do you live?