Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 12/15 - 12/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: WTO Weekend 12/15 - 12/16

• Loading the player...
  • @elle-0409 small but mighty! How'd the audition go? Are you going to be in a movie? Will you remember us when you're famous?

Month/cycle: 7

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: SMEP: Bring it on again! 

R/R: well, I got my +OPK this morning. However, my temperature already appears to have risen. We'll see what my CM does today, but it's a freaking mystery what's happening this cycle. Normally OPKs, BBT, and CM all agree on O date. Thankfully, not even that can't dampen my mood today. YAY WEEKEND! 

CS/Q: Too lazy. 

• Also hi @lillywonderland! I personally would order a ton. Can't hurt right? I thought ordering a full year subscription to my charting app would immediately impregnate me. It did not. 

Enjoy your day with hubs!! 
  • Hi ladies!  I'm coming out of hiding after having a rough week.
    @elle-0409 Yay for O day!  When do you expect to hear back from your audition?  Also that GIF :D
    @lillywonderland Sorry to see you back in WTO :( I definitely follow the mantra of buy all the things in the hopes of TTC magic.  Enjoy your weekend with DH!
    @jennifer_louise You remind me of Buddy the Elf with your positive attitude :)

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, PNV, Aspirin, maybe HIO???

R/R: So, I ended up getting a UTI this week ugh.  I'm not sure what this does to our SMEP schedule.  I think we're going to wait until I get a positive OPK and then go go go!  My antibiotics only last for 5 days, so that isn't too bad.  It's just...why did I have to get a UTI now?? I haven't had one in 10 years :/

CS/Q: No signs of O in sight

Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • @SpongeWorthy Oh no! Sorry about the UTI! Those are the absolute worst. Hopefully you are feeling better soon! 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @elle-0409 good luck! At least it’s over. When will you find out if you’re selected?

@jenniferlouise1985 I also got a positive, which is a week earlier than I anticipated, glad I decided to test

@lillywonderland I bought a ton and figured if I don’t need it them all it will be a food problem to have 

@SpongeWorthy uggghhhh, I hate UTIs I’m sorry! 

Month/Cycle 3
    CD 12
    WAYDTGKU: OPKS, CM, BD

R/R: We’re going to a Christmas party tonight, but otherwise spending the weekend cleaning and organizing in anticipation of guests for the holidays. Rave- a friend recommended a curling iron that gives perfect waves/loose curls (like Jo Jo from HGVT)...and it works SO well. I’ve become somewhat obsessed. My husband mostly rolls his eyes and tells me I watch too much HGTV, but I’m super happy!
  • @elle-0409:  hope you get good news from the audition!  

@lillywonderland agree with everyone else- buy the big order!  In my experience, the price isn’t sooo much more for getting many more tests. 

@SpongeWorthy: ugh!  Sorry about the uti. Hopefully can get it all cleared up before FW. 

@bostonlady-2:  what is this fab curling iron?!?

Month/Cycle:  cycle 6

CD: 1 ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

WAYDTGKU:  for this cycle planning (another) attempt at SMEP (wasn’t very good at it last time), OPk, BBT, CM/CP, and still taking inositol and PNV. Also going to add daily activity/exercise. (20-30 minutes)

R/R:  I’m sad it’s CD1, but both last (well-tracked cycles) have had an actual O and an LP of 14 days. So that’s nice. Rave—-choir concert tonight!  So excited!

CS/Q:  none right now. 
  • @misshelen86 Ooo what is Christmas crack?? I only made snickerdoodles this year and I was disappointed in the recipe  :/ They didn’t flatten out enough in the oven.  I hope your cookies turned out better than mine!
    @bostonlady-2 I’m also curious about the curling iron.  Good hair days are such a confidence boost!
    @lcking82 Boo for CD1 :( Have fun at your choir concert!
    @kagesstarshroom I read that cranberry juice can help prevent UTIs, but it doesn’t help once you actually have them.  DH did get me some cranberry juice though (bc trying #allthethings) and it was sooooooo sour.  That’s great about your poetry reading!  Is it original poetry?
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • @elle-0409 I *may* have made DH take the house quiz (and patronus...and wand...) even though he’s not into HP.

@jennifer_louiseI ordered a buttload of OPKs. Here’s to hoping that I just wasted $20!

@SpongeWorthy I’m so sorry about the uti. I hope you’re feeling much better!!

@misshelen Which cookie did you make? The PB one or Christmas crack?!? Also, GL with HIO over Christmas! 😉

@bostonlady-2 I tried a long time ago to curl my hair via a curling iron. I failed miserably since my hair hates being anything but straight! 🤣

@Icking82 I’m sorry about CD1 😢, but it sounds like you have a great game plan! 

@kagesstarshroom I’m gonna have to check the expiry on them when I get home, lol. 
  • @SpongeWorthy Yep! I am a poet & I read my original work. Thanks for asking. I recommend mixing the super sour cran with.... coconut water or coconut La Croix but maybe I’m a weirdo. 😬 My mouth is watering again I wonder if we have any in the fridge I might drink some mixed w/ some coconut La Croix.... #Solidarity
  • @lcking82 Sorry about CD1! 

@lillywonderland I went with the crack since it’s easier! I’m going to do the rest of my baking in a few days. 

@SpongeWorthy Christmas crack is crackers covered in caramel and chocolate.. so addictive! I put pecans on some and M&Ms on the other ones. 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!