August 2019 Moms

Post Ultrasound Pics Here!

Re: Post Ultrasound Pics Here!

• @bea0725 I know from your intro that you don't like to hear sorries so I will respect that. So I will say that you are in my prayers and remember that Jesus says, "Blessed are those who mourn". I say that because, just in case you don't remember that, and find yourself feeling downtrodden on a particular day. He will not love you any less. Acknowledging our suffering is not a sin. You probably know these things, but I still want to encourage you anyway. It is my hope that you get your take home baby soon <3 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Loading the player...
  • @olivemomma
    For your NT, Do you get your results on the same day or do you have to wait to see your OB? 
  • @-sunshine- I have not gotten my formal results. The tech told me my nuechal fold thickness and said it was well within the normal range, that a nasal bone was seen, etc. They have to combine it with blood work for a full result which will be about a week. I think she was just kind and trying to let me know she didn’t see anything alarming
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Wow! August is so popular for twins. How exciting for you all! 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @aecm Congratulations! Please feel free to start a Moms of Multiples Check-in thread weekly or monthly if you'd like.
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Hi there, 
    This is our peanut at roughly 8.5 weeks! 12 week appointment is on 2/5 and the waiting is killing me. Best wishes to all the August Mommas out there, my due date is 8/17/19. 🙂

• @drmrsthecounselor I'm sorry that one of the twins did not make it. It is such a bitter sweet thing when one is doing well but the other did not. Hugs
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Went to the doc on Wednesday finally and all was ok. I am so grateful.  I was so surprised to see hands feet and etc.  
  • Had my first prenatal appointment today! Got to see my little gummy bear again (original got an ultrasound from a free pregnancy clinic). Everything looks good! I'm 9 weeks pregnant but baby is measuring at 8 weeks 6 days. 2.2 cm, heartrate at 176. I am so happy! Image on the left was at 7.5 weeks, and on the right, today at 9 weeks. 
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited January 2019
    This past Monday was 10w1d for us. We've been making videos. He moved!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6gS1ubnJ31U&fbclid=

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• This was 7 weeks and 6 days and I'm now 9 weeks and 4 days
  • @country-girl What great pictures. You may want to edit your photos to remove your person info. Stranger danger & all that :)
  • Hey guys, professional lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️ (I have lots of opinions and don’t like dealing with people who can’t handle differing opinions 🤣, so I’ll probably continue to be a lurker) I’m just super excited because I finally had my first ultrasound! 3rd pregnancy, hopefully 2nd baby.💞🥳 12+2💞
  • I feel so far behind all of you. 9+6 and my first ultrasound isnt until February 5th. I wont know my due date until then but they are estimating Aug 31. I am so excited and nervous. Our DS is 9 and it took us all that time to create this little miracle. 
  • My little love at 11 weeks, 4 days (size measuring 12 weeks, 4 days) with heartbeat of 166! ❤️  We are feeling so grateful and relieved and in love! 🥰 Can’t wait for the anatomy scan in 8 weeks!