Options

Group 2 Check In (EDD 7/9-7/16) Week of 12/10

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you have a crazy holiday sweater? What does it look like?

Re: Group 2 Check In (EDD 7/9-7/16) Week of 12/10

• Options
    quinniebearquinniebear member
    edited December 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/16, 8w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): piece of popcorn!

Upcoming Appointments: Had my first midwife appointment today (she actually said from LMP I'd be 8w4d so I may move to another group soon) - went well, going in for an ultrasound 12/19 finally!!!!

How are you feeling?: Yuck. And on top of the dizziness/nausea/post nasal drip now I have a headache.

Rants/Raves: Food seems so unappealing most of the time right now....I miss eating normally :'(  On the bright side, all I want to eat is FRUIT. Could be worse. Also, I am soooo excited to have an ultrasound scheduled soon!  I was afraid I would have to wait until 20 weeks.

Questions: Nope.

GTKY: Do you have a crazy holiday sweater? What does it look like? I don't, but my teacher mom has several, most of which were 90s DIYs, think puff paint/grosgrain ribbon/etc. Maybe I should make one of my own!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 13th/ 9w+2

Baby is the size of a(n): Cherry

Upcoming Appointments: 12 week visit on January 2nd

How are you feeling?: still nauseous, vomiting, tired, overall terrible. 

Rants/Raves: we finished decorating our tree yesterday! Really trying to get into the Christmas spirit for the boys! 

Questions: nope

GTKY: Do you have a crazy holiday sweater? What does it look like? No crazy sweaters here! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/11  9w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): Tatertot

Upcoming Appointments: Jan 4, next monthly f/u

How are you feeling?: Pretty miserable. Lots of stomach aches and nausea. Very low energy and motivation.

Rants/Raves: Rant: why is my body rejecting things it needs like water and milk and other nutrients? Rave: thank goodness for carbonated water, otherwise I would be totally dehydrated. 

Questions: Anyone have suggestions for managing indigestion? 

GTKY: Do you have a crazy holiday sweater? What does it look like? Nope
  • Options

EST due date: 7/9. 9+6 today. 

baby is the size of raspberry 

appointments: I have to do my 2 hour glucose test this week. I think I’ll go Wednesday or Friday. Next appointment with my OB is 12/19

feeling: really good actually. Super tired at night and a little sore, but good overall. 

Rants/raves: I love that I’m mostly asymptotic but it is not good for my anxiety. Some days I’m great and some days I’m so nervous that something is wrong, even though I have no reason to be. 

Questions: none right now 

GTKY: I have one sweater I wear for our annual party. It has a pug on it and says bah-humbug. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/15, 9w

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry!

Upcoming Appointments: first US is 12/19 with follow up with APRN on 12/20

How are you feeling?: Fine. I go from starving to full very quickly and as soon as i leave work I'm exhausted and cranky. 

Rants/Raves: I can't freaking wait for Christmas Eve so i can finally share the news! I'm starting to regret my decision to wait, but I know it will be worth it.

Questions: None, surprisingly 

GTKY: Do you have a crazy holiday sweater? What does it look like? None.
  • Options
    EST due date: 7/11 (9+4)

baby is the size of a tater tot! 

appointments: Had my 8 week appointment last week and was very relieved to see the baby and hear the heartbeat - 12 week apt/ultrasound schedule for 12/27 where they will also do nuchal translucency screening (hope I spelled that correctly?)

feeling: surprisingly good - tired after a days work but the nausea has really worn off and I’m trying to get back to exercising and eating healthier 

Rants/raves: I agree with @wineandcoffee I totally appreciate feeling good lately because the relatively short time I was sick it was miserable - but I, too, get the anxiety creeping back in. I go back and listen to the recording of the baby’s heart beat to make me feel better 😊 

Questions: anyone else feeling sciatic nerve pain this early? First pregnancy so not sure if it’s normal but for a few weeks now I’ve had this sharp pain in my right buttock and that’s the only explanation I can come up with

GTKY: this year my ugly sweater has a reindeer wearing a tie and it lights up 
  • Options
    @bzcuddy yep. Sciatica is already a huge pain in my butt. Not looking forward to it getting increasingly worse the further I get along. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Now I want tatertots........
  • Options
    @bzcuddy yes! I have been having pain in my left buttcheek. Thought it was my old hip injury resurfacing. How can the sciatica start so early? I thought it had to do with the extra weight in the pelvic area in 3rd tri, what do they say causes it to trigger so early before any other anatomical changes take place?
  • Options
    @julybaybay glad I’m not alone! I thought the same thing! From what I read online and other women posting in forums it seems there’s a decent percentage of women who experience it early on 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
  • Options
    @julybaybay a lot of things are shifting around right now. Even the tiniest bit of pressure can set it off. 

Honestly mine never fully went away after my third. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat :'( that is scary to learn! I am a FTM so no idea what to expect body wise. I am hoping that once this nausea/feeling of dying goes away in a couple weeks that I can exercise again and hopefully that can help these aches and pains.
  • Options
    @bzcuddy thanks for the info. Yea it's all pretty mysterious. Even my lactose intolerance completely vanished with this pregnancy, like the body knows what it needs and makes way for it, no matter what. Pretty cool. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 14, 9 weeks 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n):soda can tab 

Upcoming Appointments: 12/18 with perinatal, 12/21 with OB, 12/31 for an us

How are you feeling?: mostly fine, just tired

Rants/Raves: My two year old informed me that she does not like the name we picked for a boy.  She doesn't understand that I don't care.

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you have a crazy holiday sweater? What does it look like?  Nope, but I did buy an 8 ft tall inflatable dreidel this year.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD 7/12, 9 weeks 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): tater tot!! My fav hahaha

Upcoming Appointments: 12/20 for first trimester screen and bloodwork

How are you feeling?: sick and tired! It feels like having the flu. I’m also super foggy and low energy.

Rants/Raves: I’d just like to thank my husband for driving for my cravings 

Questions: anyone else really struggling at work?

GTKY: Do you have a crazy holiday sweater? What does it look like? Nope but I have two parties and need to buy one!
  • Options
    mcgmomma said:
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD 7/12, 9 weeks 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): tater tot!! My fav hahaha

Upcoming Appointments: 12/20 for first trimester screen and bloodwork

How are you feeling?: sick and tired! It feels like having the flu. I’m also super foggy and low energy.

Rants/Raves: I’d just like to thank my husband for driving for my cravings 

Questions: anyone else really struggling at work?

GTKY: Do you have a crazy holiday sweater? What does it look like? Nope but I have two parties and need to buy one!
    @mcgmomma I am right there with you! def feels like the flu or like how the side effects of chemo are often described, zero energy for anything and yes I too am struggling at work, my productivity is suffering. Hang in there!
  • Options
    @quinniebear I'm right there with you on the fruit! Some days i feel like its all I eat (but not really). I've been struggling to eat what I should - the thought of a salad/lettuce/kale makes me gag and i have lots of salmon in my freezer that i never seem to be in the mood for.
  • Options
    @wineandcoffee me too. Aside from a mild headache, or some indigestion, I've been pretty asymptomatic.

In the evening i start feeling some cramping (usually gas because the bloat life is real), but it makes me nervous every time. I never truly realized all of the things that can go wrong before actually getting pregnant and now I'm acutely aware and always worried.  :(
  • Options
    Est Date / Weeks + Days: 7/10, 10 w 2d

Baby is the size of a(n): cardinal tetra fish

Upcoming Appointments: 1/2

How are you feeling?: starving all the time and tired

Rants/Raves: I'm sure there's something but I can't think of anything right now

Questions: none

GTKY: Do you have a crazy holiday sweater? What does it look like? We have a ugly sweater party each year so it changes. 
  • Options
    Got my bloodwork back today and I passed my two hour glucose test. Pretty happy about that. Next appointment is next Wednesday 
  • Options
    Congrats @wineandcoffee!

I'm taking the 3hr GTT on Monday.. Boo. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙