July 2019 Moms

Symptoms of the Week 12/10

2ยป

Re: Symptoms of the Week 12/10

• @meandlittleb Awww I love that story, that is pretty much the most romantic thing one can do for a pregnant wife, lol.ย ย  <3

AFM, my nausea has gotten way better in the last week.ย  It will still pop up randomly from time to time but my appetite is getting back on track and I'm feeling much better.ย  Hoping it just means my placenta is kicking into gear!
  • Loading the player...
  • @meandlittleb - What a sweet story!!! And...... now I want a Big Mac and fries.....
  • Iโ€™m not sure where to put this.... anyone have elevated thyroid levels?
  • Not overly hungry at night. Just a little tiny something and I'm good. Should I be forcing myself to eat more so i get the nutrients, or just continue to listen to my body? I eat fine throughout the rest of the day and even have more snacks than I did pre-pregnancy.ย 
  • Happyin14 said:
    Iโ€™m not sure where to put this.... anyone have elevated thyroid levels?
    Maybe try posting a new thread? Iโ€™ve seen hypothyroid posts gain some good responses.ย 
  • @nopegoat. ย Wow! I have smell on fridge issue too. The fridge looks clean & thereโ€™s something annoying & gross smelling out of it. I canโ€™t eat anything from it now . Lol
  • Very bad acid reflux; to a point im scared of eating anything. Lost weight!
    nauseous at night but I feel better in the mornings.
    insomniaaa! I have a blanket in my office & take a nap shamelessly during the day.

energy still low, but i guess it got improved this week.

Oh! & yes! Vivis dreams some nights...

feeling miserable overall & counting down to feel better ย ย 
  • Slow digestion anyone? I actually went out to eat today at a Mexican restaurant and didnโ€™t really eat THAT much and itโ€™s been four hours and I still feel overly full. Ugh! This is the first week Iโ€™ve ate relatively normal since before the 6 week mark (10+5 now).ย 
  • @rgn12 so this IS a thing! I thought I was crazy. Iโ€™ve had 2 other babies and Iโ€™ve never had this before. If I eat or drink anything it feels like itโ€™s just sitting like a rock in my stomach! It never movesย 
  • @bartonolivia Thank goodness!! Ughhh I was like what the heck is going on. Any way to speed this up? Lol. Maybe Mexican is a no go, but itโ€™s my favorite!ย 
  • At 11 weeks my nausea is suddenly much worse. Ughhhh
  • @rgn12 I cant eat Mexican food. Even before I was pregnant! I would throw up because itโ€™s so bad. ๐Ÿ˜‚ people hate me for not liking it but ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I just canโ€™t eat anything. Cereal is the best it getsย 
  • I have a big food aversion to Mexican which makes me sAd because itโ€™s my favorite food ever! I canโ€™t even stand the smell of salsa! And chips and salsa are just the best.
  • So far the only food aversions I have had is with Greek yogurt and a pot roast containing powdered onion soup mix ๐Ÿคข. Granted, I gag and dry heave over everything. I was in the bathroom at that Mexican restaurant and it smelled and I immediately started dry heaving. Post nasal drip also makes me gag and dry heave. Ughhhh
  • @anomasqrl I hope you feel better!
  • edited December 2018
    Good and bad symptoms. 11+ weeks now

Good: My boobs hurt less and I'm not as tired. I'm also getting my libido back somewhat.

Bad: wtf is up with these weird, random DARK chin hairs? I've found 2 in the last week. I'm pale as a ghost normally so the dark hair is like a flashing light drawing attention to itself.ย 

ETA: correct spelling
    FTM
    July 4th
  • @firecracker_mama But have you been blessed with the dark wiry nipple hairs yet?ย  :D:D:D
  • @bartonolivia @rgn12 yes with the rock in the stomach! Worse at night. Except I still get hungry/nauseous so I need to eat and then it gets worse. Most nights I am trying to sleep on elevated pillows to try to help it go down, but it feels like I am just not digesting at all. I have had these issues off and on before pregnancy, but this is now an everyday thing.ย ย