Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 12/8 - 12/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Weekend 12/8 - 12/9

• Loading the player...
  • @stephanie123456 Sorry for CD1  :(  Baking cookies seems like a nice way to lift your spirits, though!  What kind are you making?
    @kagesstarshroom Congrats on the poker finish!  I’m always too intimidated when I play and I’m super conservative lol.  I hope you like TCOYF - I learned a lot from it!
    @jennifer_louise I feel you on emotions running high during the holidays.  It definitely helps to have this community  <3

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, PNV, aspirin, SMEP starting soon

R/R: DH and I got new phones today!  We’ve been putting it off for a while, so it’s nice to finally have that checked off the list.  We’re also going out tonight with some people from our local CHD support group, so that should be fun  :)

CS/Q: Nothing to see.  I just started using my new thermometer today.
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Sorry for CD1 @stephanie123456

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, pnv, vit d

R/R: TW kids: my sister's babysitter fell through so I volunteered and got to spend some time with my handsome little nephews for a few hours. End TW We had a nice time, but her plans took longer than expected so we did end up cancelling our movie date, but we're going to decorate the tree, drink some wine and play cards. Works for me, it means I don't have to put on pants. Win, win.

CS/Q: temp started to rise this morning, but I didn't sleep well so I got an open circle. We shall see

• @stephanie123456 Sorry to see you back here. Hope you had a fun time with getting your tree and decorating cookies!

@kagesstarshroom That’s so cool you came in 3rd in the poker tournament! Hope you get everything done on your to-do list.

@jennifer_louise Sorry to hear you’re having a hard time with the holidays. I can totally relate to that. So glad for this community.  <3

@SpongeWorthy  Hope you had a fun night out!

@splashmountain  Hope you had a good time decorating the tree. Even better with some wine!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 1 

WAYDTGKU: SMEP, Ava, OPK, CM

R/R: Going to hang out with a friend today painting pottery and then going for dinner and to see a huge Christmas light display. Tomorrow I’m doing a Christmas brunch with a group of friends. 

CS/Q: nope
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!