45 days cycle 8 months after leaving birth control — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

45 days cycle 8 months after leaving birth control

Hello Ladies! 
Me and my husband are trying for baby, so I came off the birth control in April... Ever since my cycles have variated in between 39 to 50 days... My gyno is ignoring my concerns so I decided to track my ovulation just to make sure I was even ovulating... It looks like I'm ovulating on day 33... Is this even normal? Do you know any tips on how to help my body regulate itself? Before taking the pills I had the opposite problem (That's why I started them) I had 18 days cycles... I know some people had long periods after leaving the pill... But 50 days means I'm ovulating 7 times a year instead of 12... I wanted to test for the hormones to make sure I was producing enough since last month (Las't cycle about 100 days ago) my gyno couldn't see my endometrium thick at all... But she refused me the order for testing hormones... What should I do? My friends keep telling me to "chill" it can take up to 2 years to regulate.. But I can't chill I do care about this. 

Answers

• Hello Ladies! 
    Me and my husband are trying for baby, so I came off the birth control in April... Ever since my cycles have variated in between 39 to 50 days... My gyno is ignoring my concerns so I decided to track my ovulation just to make sure I was even ovulating... It looks like I'm ovulating on day 33... Is this even normal? Do you know any tips on how to help my body regulate itself? Before taking the pills I had the opposite problem (That's why I started them) I had 18 days cycles... I know some people had long periods after leaving the pill... But 50 days means I'm ovulating 7 times a year instead of 12... I wanted to test for the hormones to make sure I was producing enough since last month (Las't cycle about 100 days ago) my gyno couldn't see my endometrium thick at all... But she refused me the order for testing hormones... What should I do? My friends keep telling me to "chill" it can take up to 2 years to regulate.. But I can't chill I do care about this. 
    QFP

1) Introduce yourself here: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12737623/newbie-intro-w-o-12-3#latest  (We don't post individual threads here on TTGP)
    2) lurk the dailies (the ones that say TWW or WTO)
    3) Definitely check out the CS/Q forum, which could answer your questions here: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12737700/chart-stalk-questions-december#latest
    4) Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility and Track your basal body temperature
    5) Find out how long your luteal phase actually is.
    6) Some people just have long cycles. As long as your luteal phase falls within an acceptable range, you're fine. It is what it is. And yes, it can take an average couple who is having intercourse at the right time, a year or so to get PG. 

TTGP Siggy Contest - December: Awkward family photos (pretty sure the only family this kid has is with his saxophone!)

Awkward-Family-Christmas-Photo-2

Me: 34    DH: 37
    MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks) 
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    Possibly giving up because I just can't even anymore...

#BitterHagPartyOf1

lulu1180stassischroederkiki75