August 2019 Moms
Options

Symptoms Month of December

124»

Re: Symptoms Month of December

• Options
    I've had some RLP when repositioning in bed the last couple of days... Didn't miss it! Not happy to have it back! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My symptoms have really taken a sudden left turn. 

Nausea has intensified to actual vomiting. 
    Fatigue has escalated. 
    No food sounds good. 
    Thirsty as can be, but water even makes me nauseated (how is that even possible?). 
    I slept so soundly last night that my son attempted to wake me up and failed apparently, because when I did finally wake up he was on his knees, with the upper half of his body over my shoulder and his head on my boobs. No memory of how he got there or him asking for milk prior to that. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MollyH1987MollyH1987 member
    edited December 2018
    @teenad82 My DD will be sitting next to me on the couch and just randomly fall over on me to use my boob as her pillow. My boobs haven't been hurting that much but man, it hurts when she does this!

Also, I've been constantly cold for the past few weeks and my office is currently 68 degrees and my fingers are frozen and about to fall off. But there are only like 2 other people in the office today and no one around who can adjust it...booo 

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl I feel you, girl. My nausea is so, so bad. Water also makes me vom.
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @runningisrad I just feel that on a biological level that shouldn't even be possible. Water is necessary to life. And yet...  :s
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    boymom312boymom312 member
    edited December 2018
    Due 8/20ish.

symptoms: occasional nausea, way emotional, intense hunger that pops out of nowhere, and craving apple juice. All. The. Apple. Juice! I wanted so badly to crack open that big ol bottle in the grocery store, but I resisted until the second that I sat down in my car. Then I chugged that sucker almost dry. Also, the bloat game in here is lendary. Going to try some colace to get myself straightened out. Pray for me ladies. 

• Options
    holly363holly363 member
    edited December 2018
     @deecherise TMI? was that serious or sarcasm? I thought this was where we can be open about symptoms?
  • Options
    deecherisedeecherise member
    edited December 2018
    @holly363 Nahhh, just my initial anxiety about mentioning poop in an open public forum. See my other posts, I am the queen of TMI.

This is definitely the thread to be real about what baby is doing to your body :)
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl seriously. These babies are rude AF. 
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

• Options
    Lol thanks @deecherise !  
  • Options
    Don't know if this really counts as a symptom, but has anyone had baby-related dreams? I had my first last night. Can't remember too many details, but I do remember finding out it was a girl!  ;)
  • Options
    Boobs. Dd has randomly started patting my “boobies” she’s not even 2 yet lol and then uses them as pillows. Ouch.   Nausea getting worse. Today I was getting stuff out of the dryer and the scent of CLEAN CLOTHES sent all the afternoon chexmix I had been eating into the toilet. Ugh. My husband finds this funny, which it kind of is. But at least he takes me seriously. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    @Lotus_2008 no dreams about the baby, but plenty of insane dreams in general.

Oh, and I totally regretted the tacos+ torta I ate yesterday when it came back up with my regularly scheduled evening nausea. I tried crackers, preggie pops, ginger ale...all to no avail. Luckily, my sweet dog seems to know when I'm about to be sick--she follows me to the toilet and gives me cuddles and kisses afterwards 😊😊😊
  • Options
    I feel utterly crappy. Every task feels like a mission. I’m starving but nothing sounds appealing to eat. I’m not even 6 weeks yet. 1st tri really is gonna kick my butt. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    @deecherise, dogs are seriously the best. They provide the best comfort and always know when they’re needed. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    Not many symptoms. A full bloated feeling and slight cramping. I had sore boobs for several weeks, which have calmed down. I am 5 weeks pregnant and I know it's possibility it could get worse.
  • Options
    -sunshine--sunshine- member
    edited December 2018
    EDD:8/7

Out traveling in NYC... went to go see Rockefeller Center. As the H and I were walking I began to get a strong stomach cramps. Then became dizzy and fainted while walking. It just happened so fast. Thankfully it was only for a few seconds, but I scared everyone around me. What a way to end the night. 

• Options
    5w and mild nausea (nothing too crazy... yet 🤞🏻). Sore boobs have been a bummer and I’m bloated as well. It’s weird, I feel “fluffy” instead of just regular bloated (PMS). I’m also not hungry and then ravenous like 5 mins later. I’m constantly thirsty - I am drinking a lot and my pee looks normal so I’m not too worried, but am definitely trying to be super mindful of my hydration level. 

The worst of what I’m dealing with here is really my cramps, constipation, and resulting sciatica - anybody else in the same boat? I usually suffer from sciatica pre and during menstruation, but o didn’t expect to get such horrible pain in my thighs right away. If anybody has some tips to alleviate this, I’d be super thabkfull. I also just bought some colace to help get things moving along so am hoping (nay, praying) this will fix that issue enough. I’m a FTM and I don’t really know what I’m doing, just happy to have this forum to share my experiences with and learn from. 
  • Options
    Due date 8/22 Anyone else get cramping ONLY at night? It’s like I’m on a regular schedule. Feels like moderate period cramps. No bleeding.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Due date 8/22 Anyone else get cramping ONLY at night? It’s like I’m on a regular schedule. Feels like moderate period cramps. No bleeding.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @baby3ob YES! Nighttime cramps are the worst. I think the Progesterone I'm on is triggering it, but it's still so weird.
  • Options
    @baby3ob I'm with you! I woke up at 2am to horrible cramps, last night. Fun times!
  • Options
    EDD:8/26
     Symptoms: sore boobs, PIMPLES, mood swings.
  • Options
    6 weeks EDD: 8/27
    HEARTBURN 😭👎, mild nausea, sore boobs, and DH says I'm like a heater and my skin is hot when I try to snuggle with him. Oh... and what's that smell?!?! Seriously I can smell everything!