I dont feel anything! Help — The Bump
July 2019 Moms

I dont feel anything! Help

I just found out last week im pregnant. Im just about 6 weeks pregnant with my first. Im really nervous because last week i had sore boobs and this week i feel nothing its like im not even pregnant. I havent had any cramping or bleeding. Im so afraid for my first ultra sound. Do some people not have any symptoms?

Re: I dont feel anything! Help

• Hi- this would be a great place to talk about your concerns https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12737308/symptoms-of-the-week-11-26#latest
    Me: 31  H: 31
    Married: 4/5/13
    Hoping for our rainbow 

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12   Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3
    nopegoatnolemomma14dpjennifer
  • Thanks for your reply.i dont have morning sickness and im not 11 weeks. That forum isnt where i am. 
  • Week of 11/26 not week 11. That forum is about symptoms or lack thereof. 

To to answer your question, that’s totally normal. Some people have a quicker adjustment to the hormones and others don’t. Just try to breathe. The only time to worry is when you start to bleed with cramping. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Thank you so much!
  • I did thank you! 
  • With my first I had the same thing. Just got big boobs and other than that felt totally normal. But looking back if you look up symptoms of early pregnancy and scroll through a list I'm sure you will notice more subtle pregnancy symptoms than you think. Like extra hunger, thirst, peeing more, sensitive to smells, extra hot/cold, being more fatigued ect. Don't worry the symptoms will catch up to you eventually and then you will probably wish they hadn't. Every mom has a different experience of symptoms based off the crazziness of their hormones.