Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Fri-YAY! 11/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Fri-YAY! 11/30

• b_1029b_1029 member
    edited November 2018
    Month/Cycle: 13/14

CD: 11 

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNVs, CM, BBT, SMEP

R/R: it felt like this week dragged forever but now it’s the last day of November? Wtffff?? Not really a rant but that’s all I got. Rave- DH won MAJOR points yesterday by buying me a solo movie ticket. He knows my introverted self has been super wound up/ stressed since thanksgiving break because I’ve gotten 0 alone time and now we’re watching our friend’s crazy high strung dog which is stressing me out. And the movie (Instant Family) was good! I ate a whole box of Reese’s pieces and cried my eyes out. 

CS/Q: nothing too exciting going on. Temps are slowly going down which confuses me but they’re still pretty consistent. So far SMEP is going well but we’ll see 🤣
    edited- grammar 

• Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNVs, FF, BBT

R/R: I woke up with a killer headache this morning. But came into work to an email saying I won free kayaking at our zoo Christmas party Sunday, my family loves kayaking!

CS/Q: temps are super consistent and look pretty these past few days, hopefully it's a good sign.  We were originally going to follow shettles method because MH really wants a girl but have decided to forgo it and just get what we get which should make things less stressful and up our chances. 

Ps. Can you not do a spoiler on mobile? 

• Loading the player...
  • @kimmer1412 you can! Select the image, then go to the paragraph symbol at the top and hit spoiler in the drop down. 
  • Morning!

Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPK & stuff

R/R: ehhh not much. DH brought up going to target this weekend so ya that's a huge rave! Haha. Hopefully he won't change his mind when it's time to go.. I already have so many secret things I will just happen to see and then convince him we need them. Rant- I thought DH and I were on the same page with TTC but then last night he made a comment about just NTNP. I think he's just tired of hearing me talk about this, but I don't think he realizes what goes into timing.

CS/Q: Eh. My OPKs didn't come in the mail yet.. If they don't come today I'm going to have to get at CVS or something. 
  • chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited November 2018
    *edit for tags 
    @b_1029 gad SMEP is working out! and that is sweet of YH 
    @kimmer1412 sorry about the headache
    @creamcheeseplease sorry about YH. I've realized men say things at the top of their mind with not much depth behind it, so maybe in the moment he was over it but he really doesn't mean it. 

Month/Cycle: 8

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: IUI w/letrozole, but a lot of diagnostic shit along the way

R/R: Yesterday was overwhelming. CD1 came in hot, which meant I had to get a LOT of stuff scheduled with the RE. This morning involved 10 tubes of blood work, and I have a saline tubal profusion on Dec 7, which timing kind of sucks bc we are going to a giant college football game on Dec 8 and have house guests. Hopefully I won't be in too much discomfort that day or the next!

CS/Q: nah. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @b_1029 that is a nice gift from YH! glad you had a nice time.

@kimmer1214 congrats on winning free kayaking! 

@chichiphin I'm sorry for CD1. I hope that the procedure won't impact your ability to enjoy your guests and the game! Also that's a lot of blood.
  • @chichiphin oh man, that’s so many vials of blood! I’m generally good at getting blood taken but idk if I could do that much...hope you’re feeling ok and sorry you’re back here. I’m glad you have a plan moving forward and crossing everything that this IUI works for you! Not sure what that procedure is but I hope it doesn’t cause too much pain. 
    @creamcheeseplease sorry about YH. Hopefully you all can get on the same page again. And agreed, it is frustrating when they don’t understand everything we have to think of! 
  • marebear15marebear15 member
    edited November 2018
    From yesterday:
    @kiki047 - I'm glad the emergency appointment was no biggy, and that you got answers! You're taking the first step forward and hopefully you'll get one of your 40(!) follies to actually release an egg.

From today:
    @b_1029 - Aww YH is a dear. I've been wanting to watch that movie, glad you enjoyed it! Also, December is tomorrow, what??

@kimmer1412 - The weird thing about trying for a girl is you're literally trying to kill sperm. I would definitely just roll the dice and try to get a baby. It's still pretty much 50/50 either way. *TW* Also I conceived a girl on O day, so so much for that method *end TW*

@creamcheeseplease - What's on your Target list?!

@chichiphin - Hey girlfriend! You aren't supposed to follow me over here!! I'll be crossing my fingers for you this cycle.

@brookert615 - Love the sweater! That show was the only reason I kept my Netflix subscription for so long. Wish they would come out with another season soon.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, BBT, HIO ED (hopefully!)

R/R: I'm making a family calendar for my mom for Christmas and it's been crazy to find photos, scan them (without a working laptop), and put it together. But my sister came over, and we worked on it while DH was watching his Saints ( :'( ) and it's done and sent to Shutterfly! Another gift down, just 2 more to go.

CS/Q: Finally a normal pre-O temp!

• @marebear15 its such a strange method and I'm totally skeptical so I'm glad MH is on board to just roll with the punches now. 
  • @marebear15 I agree - they need to come out with another season! That's such a sweet gift! And wonderful news about your temps!!! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @nomangos23 Hahah! I love it! I take one of the Styrofoam cups from the break room and cut it down to put it in my pocket. I think this time I will bring my purse and set the test in there so I don't have to stand there and wait ten minutes LOL. Good luck, fellow CPIPPF (creepy pee in public places friend)  :D. Oh Christmas crafting - what are you making? Enjoy that oatmeal  ;).
    TW
  • @brookert615 This year is tinted chapsticks and reusable make up removers :)
  • @b_1029 aww big bonus points for YH. That’s so sweet of him, and I’m glad you enjoyed the movie. 
    @kimmer1412 free kayaking! Sweet! Your work party just keeps getting better. 
    @creamcheeseplease super jealous of your target trip. Us Canadians are deprived after Target Canada dropped the ball. Sorry YH seems like he’s changing his mind. Like chichiphin said, sometimes I don't think men think before they speak and they especially don't always understand how we'll perceive it. Hopefully he didn't really mean it the way it came off. 
    @chichiphin *hugs* I'm so sorry to see you back here. Excuse me while I go puke in a corner @ your 10 vials of blood. 4 is my limit. I've been fine everyday with my 1 vial but 10?! oh hell no. Hope the rest of your testing isn't too bad and you'll be back on your feet for the game and your house guests!
    @brookert615 Ew, I hate big flocks of birds. They creep me out. Individual birds or just a few in a tree are fine but 10 or more all together = nightmares. Sorry about your car, hope you can get it washed off soon before it cakes on. Have fun at your party tonight, jerk chicken sounds amazing!
    @marebear15 thank you, I'm relieved too. And so excited to get things rolling. MF is still worried he's shooting blanks but tbh I'd rather try naturally this cycle not knowing than to move straight to IUI or IVF. We're making a family calendar for MF's side, but he is in way over his head with it now that his brother has his hands full and can't help. I don't know why that family can't just do anything the easy way. It is SO complicated.
    @nomangos23 lol enjoy your oatmeal. HIO is good for your health too so go get 'em girlfriend! ;) 

Month/Cycle:  11/9

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU:  PNVs, BBT/RHR, CM, Vit C & D, Omega 3s, CoQ10, Metformin, Ovasitol (until I've transitioned up to full dose of metformin), letrozole, PCOS diet (low carb), HIO, softcups, acupuncture, doing a diagnostic monitored cycle w/my RE this month, sonohysterogram & another pelvic u/s booked next week to check my tubes. 

R/R: In case anyone missed my update from last night, the big emergency at the RE's office was that I have a low grade bladder infection. I'm already on antibiotics leading up to my sono next week so I have to wait until I finish those to start the amoxicillin. My RE doesn't think I'm ovulating on my own so I started letrozole last night to see if that helps me ovulate. I have lots of follicles, no cysts, but my hormones are all out of whack. 

CS/Q: I'll post once I have a few more days of temps. My RHR has been all over the map lately, I wonder if it's just my anxiety. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 Hope you can get rid of that infection, stat! FX that everything goes smoothly! That's insane about the pills you need to take! Between the Metformin and the antibiotics I bet your stomach isn't loving it. Good think you're doing probiotics! 
    TW
  • thanks for all of the love guys 
    @brookert615 I love that sweater! I can't wait for season 3
    @marebear15 My mom loves those calendars. This year tho we went with homemade throw pillows for the universities that MH and I attended 
    @nomangos23 kind of jealous of your saturday! why so much oatmeal tho...?
    @kiki047 ugh I'm so sorry about the infection - I was lurking yesterday and was hoping it wasn't anything too serious!

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin I have hereditary high cholesterol :/
  • @nomangos23 ohhhh okay -- ugh I'm sorry about that!!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @brookert615 ugh, so many pills. Probiotics are helping a bit but my stomach is protesting very loudly, lol. I reeaally hope nobody else can hear the grumbling. 
    @chichiphin thankfully it isn't bothering me, unlike past UTIs. mamanbebe scared me off my cranberry supplements last month when we were looking at research about how it could make your CM too acidic and kill off the good swimmers... pretty sure that's all a bunch of woo woo but I wasn't taking any chances. Figures I get an infection a few weeks later lol. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @marebear15 @nomangos23:  Yeah, we were celebrating a Cowboys win last night, too (but we're mainly just Dak Prescott fans...)

@kiki047:  Ugh!  so sorry about the infection

@brookert615:  that happened to a coworker of mine, but we parked in a garage at that point.  It was like a flock of birds had come into the garage and nested on her car.  It was so gross!

@chichiphin:  I feel like thats such a stressful rush to get all the testing and everything together!  Big high-fives for you getting it all arranged!
    -----
    Month/Cycle:  Cycle 5

CD:  15

WAYDTGKU:  CM/CP, BBT, PNV, OPK, inositol

R/R:  Maybe just had some EWCM?  Maybe?  I put it down as such into Ovia, and the app went all nuts adjusting my FW and such.  Ha.  FF is so much more chill.  You put the info in, and it basically blinks it eyes at you and says, Okay.  Anyway....I'm hoping hoping hoping that this means I'm gearing up for O.  Just looking for a +OPK!!!

CS/Q:  Nah.  

• @lcking82 I get it how some apps get crazy. Ovia is the best at predicting when I'll get AF but the more info you put it likes to move everything around lol. FX you turn that OPK! 
    TW
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited November 2018
    Sorry I posted and never came back! I’ve been in meetings all day and was casually scrolling during them but didn’t have time to focus and reply. 

@brookert615 that sweater is awesome! So perfect for so many reasons haha. Hope you get that +OPK and have a blast at your party!
    @marebear15 that’s such a good gift for your mom! 
    @nomangos23 don’t give him too much credit, usually he’s like “idk why you’re stressed, I unloaded the dishwasher 6 days ago so I totally help you around the house” lol! Yay for +OPKs and some solo time to craft! Hope you have fun doing both things!
    @kiki047 sorry about your bladder infection but I’m glad it was nothing crazy and you can get it taken care of! What a stressful day for you!
    @lcking82 FX for a +OPK soon!!

AFM, this is way too much TMI but I have like...no CM right now. I’m wondering if the ultrasound gel messed with me or something. It’s not making me very optimistic about the next few days...I’m expecting a +OPK tomorrow or so. Boo. 

Edited- tag 
  • *lurky loo*

@marebear15, @nomangos23 , @icking82 DH is a huge Cowboys fan...and I have Zeke on my Fantasy Football team...so yay Cowboys!! (Personally, I’m a Pats fan still! TB12! 😉)
  • @lillywonderland That means your automatically welcomed to our home any time. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN