Trying to Get Pregnant

Please Help! Looking for a doctor in Florida use HGH (human growth hormone)

I just had a canceled IVF cycle due to diminished ovarian reserve,  then converted to IUI, also failed. 

What made me feel worse is that the doctor I saw in Florida just kicked me to the curb even BEFORE my cycle was finished because they only found 2 follicles during stim (they didn’t even bother to change the dosage during monitoring). When I asked the doctor if we can try another cycle with different protocol. He just shook his head and shrugged. He promised 30% chance at our first consultation but now he basically gave me a death sentence. I am devastated.

I heard about some DOR girls had success with mini-IVF with Human growth hormone protocol, and no birth control pills. I think its what i need because after the birth control pill, my ovary has become "very quiet" according to the nurse. I have been talking to my local RE and none of them use Human growth hormone. I heard about CCRM but i read many horror stories about their financial department (charging services not performed and double charge the customers and the insurance, etc.) Also, my husband had vasectomy, so he had a testicular biopsy done and get his sperm frozen in my local clinic, I am worried the long distance shipping would cause issues for the sperm. I feel i am running out of options...I am desperate. 

If anyone knows a good doctor in Florida use Human growth hormone and no birth control pills, please let me know. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated! 

Protocol used: 

Birth control pill for one week

STIM: Letrozol 50mg (5 days); Gonal-F (300 IU for 10 days) ; Cetrotide ( 2 days) 

Trigger: HCG 

Re: Please Help! Looking for a doctor in Florida use HGH (human growth hormone)

• bump8 said:
    I just had a canceled IVF cycle due to diminished ovarian reserve,  then converted to IUI, also failed. 

What made me feel worse is that the doctor I saw in Florida just kicked me to the curb even BEFORE my cycle was finished because they only found 2 follicles during stim (they didn’t even bother to change the dosage during monitoring). When I asked the doctor if we can try another cycle with different protocol. He just shook his head and shrugged. He promised 30% chance at our first consultation but now he basically gave me a death sentence. I am devastated.

I heard about some DOR girls had success with mini-IVF with Human growth hormone protocol, and no birth control pills. I think its what i need because after the birth control pill, my ovary has become "very quiet" according to the nurse. I have been talking to my local RE and none of them use Human growth hormone. I heard about CCRM but i read many horror stories about their financial department (charging services not performed and double charge the customers and the insurance, etc.) Also, my husband had vasectomy, so he had a testicular biopsy done and get his sperm frozen in my local clinic, I am worried the long distance shipping would cause issues for the sperm. I feel i am running out of options...I am desperate. 

If anyone knows a good doctor in Florida use Human growth hormone and no birth control pills, please let me know. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated! 

Protocol used: 

Birth control pill for one week

STIM: Letrozol 50mg (5 days); Gonal-F (300 IU for 10 days) ; Cetrotide ( 2 days) 

Trigger: HCG 

Hi @bump8 First, I just want to say that I'm so sorry that you are going through this right now. It's really shitty. This part of the forums isn't the best place to post this kind of thing. You will get better responses over on the Infertility board . We also have a weekly IF thread on this part of the boards where you posted that you could post this in, but nobody is really around on the weekends so try over there. I hope you find an awesome RE soon! You may just need to call clinics all over and ask them questions about what they will and won't do to help you. Good luck!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Thanks! i just posted on the "infertility" board. There's no delete option, only "edit". sorry for duplicate posting.