April 2019 Moms

Week 2 check-in w/o 11/19

GTKY stolen from March 19... again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food?

Re: Week 2 check-in w/o 11/19

• Due date: April 11

Had the big ultrasound yesterday! Everything looks perfect and he’s measuring in the 51st percentile. Next appointment is next Monday for my midwives Centering group.

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

Still have a cold...going on week two. :(

Jello mold. 

• Due date: 

4-9

Had my anatomy scan yesterday and everything looked great. Appt with OB next Tuesday. Those who have been diagnosed with pregnancy anemia, any other signs besides exhaustion? 

Rants/Raves?: 

Being 20 weeks I feel like I have to tell people I’m pregnant or else they don’t know and it’s awkward since 90% of the time I don’t look like it lol. I still prefer to wear my regular jeans because I hate constantly pulling up my maternity jeans 

How are you feeling?: 

Permently exhausted!

Canned green beans. My grandpa was Hungarian and his sisters would make him pigs feet.....I never had it but 🤢

• Loading the player...
  • @catherineclaire78, how are you liking the midwives group?  And great news on the ultrasound :smile:!

@blueberrymomma, ewww, that sounds nasty :persevere:.

Due date: 4/10

Any appointments? Questions?: Just had my 20 week checkup today, heartbeat sounded good and have my anatomy scan next Monday.  Anyone else running low BP?  Mine was 102/58, which they didn't comment on but my ex-LPN husband said is on the low side.  I haven't been dizzy or anything but wondering why it's so low.

Rants/Raves?: Stressed about Thanksgiving with my family.  It's always a super fun time... :neutral:.  Actually, it is a lot of fun as long as my sisters don't start drama.

How are you feeling?: Now that my migraine is gone, fine today.

Hm... I'm gonna have to say any veggie that is done poorly (i.e, reheated canned veggies).  I like veggies that still have some crunch, not nuked to death limp noodles.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Due date: 4/10

Any appointments? Questions?: Anatomy scan and 20 week checkup, back to back, in 2 hours. I’m so glad they scheduled it in the early morning, because I’ve been up since 5 anxiously waiting! 

Rants/Raves?: I’m surprised I’m feeling the baby as much as I am. It’s not as strong as I hoped, but my placenta is anterior so I’m just happy I feel movement at all. 

How are you feeling?: Pretty great, honestly. My acid reflux seems to have vanished thanks to a combination of meds/small meals/more water. My joints and muscles are more stiff than they used to be, and working is very hard on my body lately. But other than that, I’m doing okay. 

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food? STUFFING!! No, just no. 

@kangstadt I too have low blood pressure! My midwife doesn’t seem very worried about it, but it does make me dizzy/ short of breath sometimes. 

• @lilpotatomama, glad I'm not the only one!  She didn't comment on it, but this is the lowest reading I've had at an appointment.

I also wasn't aware migraines can be a symptom of pre-eclampsia?  My OB isn't worried since I don't have any other symptoms, but she wanted me to go see a neurologist (which I'm not doing now, due to the craziness of holidays and family medical stuff going on... And my own cynicalism of doctors).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • angelob88angelob88 member
    edited November 2018

Due date: April 8th

Any appointments? Questions?: Next week is my anatomy scan! Waiting impatiently

Rants/Raves?: Having to clean the house today, and rake leaves, and get stuff put inside before it really snows (ranting because DH was supposed to have done the outdoor chores 2 weeks ago and I'm annoyed by it all)

How are you feeling?: Relatively good. No real symptoms either besides movement and waking up to pee every night.

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food? Cranberry sauce, not sure why but I've never been a fan.

ETA: @kangstadt I had low blood pressure at my last appointment too. It was in the 90s over 60s which is low even for me. I normally run 106 or something like that.

@blueberrymomma I have pregnancy anemia as well and exhaustion is a big one for me but I feel like I had more symptoms the first trimester, I would get dizzy spells so bad I would have to sit down or pass out. It went away but it's something they are keeping an eye on.

• plumpoppiesplumpoppies member
    edited November 2018

Due date: 4/9

Any appointments? Questions?: I had my a s yesterday. Everything looked good. 

Rants/Raves?: meh still stuck in waiting to move limbo. Just over 2 weeks left. 

How are you feeling?: fine except my belly button literally hurts. Baby boy is big and my belly is popping. 

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food? Ummm half of them lol.  I love thanksgiving but I want a big bowl of Turkey, potatoes, and corn. With a big homemade roll on the side. None of the other traditional stuffs.