Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday!!!!! Haha 11/20

cpiper39cpiper39 member
edited November 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: WTO Tuesday!!!!! Haha 11/20

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM/CP, OPK, CoQ10, PNV

R/R: Two more days until the weekend! Rant - I’m not ready for it to be this cold yet. All I want to do is come home from work and curl up in a blanket... brrr.

CS/Q: Still no O yet. My temps are plummeting, so maybe today or tomorrow? I got 2 almost positive OPKs this past weekend and now they are lighter. I’m thinking my surge was overnight Saturday. Maybe a slightly delayed O due to travel? We’ll keep HIO in the meantime 😉

• Loading the player...
  • @SpongeWorthy FX on figuring out O! Are you mouth or vaginal temping? I used to have super rocky charts, so I started vaginal temping - so much better! If you have another cycle, it might be worth going that route. Just don’t change mid cycle 😊

@dogmomma096 I know!!! I’m ready for holiday season! Good luck with potentially talking to your family about TTC. Personally, it was a big weight lifted when I did it. 
  • Morning ladies!

@cpiper39 this cold weather came way too fast! What happened to fall??

@SpongeWorthy same with my chart this month. So up and down.

@dogmomma096 good luck with your RE appointment next week!

Month/Cycle: 17/16

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: RE things, OPKs, temping

R/R: I'm both looking forward and not looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. Also holy cow has November flown by! Need to start thinking about what we want to do for our Christmas card!

CS/Q: just a little crazy...

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @marebear15 So sorry about CD1 and just being mad at the world <3! B vitamins are very good! I would make sure you're not taking too much. If you're taking b-complex you should be fine as long as you aren't overlapping. 

@inthewoods23 Agree on time flying! Good call on the getting the Christmas cards out! 

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited November 2018
    @dogmomma096 hmmm yeaaaaa the only time I had my progesterone tested was day 24 of a 26 day cycle so that probably wasn’t very helpful now that you mention that haha. I was thinking of making an appointment with my gyno to discuss so that’s definitely something I’ll bring up! 
    @lillywonderland oooo what does fish oil do? Sounds so chilly there 😂 happy hump day to you!
  • @lillywonderland Can we trade weather, please? Thanks. And yes I am in southwestern PA! It is a very big deal! And it's so nice to get a deer in the freezer - saves so much money! Don't mean to toot my horn but getting v good at my venison cooking skills.  

@b_1029 BOO on CD1! And so frustrating about your coworker! Maybe you should send her a fart candle for Christmas from an anonymous source :). There's another manager at my work that "works from home" and pushes his responsibilities to everyone else in emails. He doesn't even remote his computer which would make him capable to work from home! Also enjoy all of the family time! Do your parents live far away? Hopefully you can get answers at your appointment about your low temps! 

@dogmomma096 @marebear15 I thought we were MABMBGA, though? LOL. 
    TW
  • *lurky-loo* @b_1029 def get the testing done on 7DPO! My RE said anything under 10 is too low for his liking. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @lillywonderland we typically get ours through VistaPrint but now is always the perfect time to order cards because of the black Friday deals!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @b_1029 Dude, you snuck in there between my post and replies. So. Not. Cool. 😜 You can try Green Tea for CM. 

For your reading pleasure - Fish oil in all its glory: 

Fish oil is one of the best and richest sources of Omega 3 fatty acids. A variety of studies over the last 10 years have shown that Omega 3 has supported fertility by helping to regulate hormones in the body, through both the follicular and luteal phase. Another vital area it helps is to increase cervical fluid, which helps project the sperm and nourish it before it gets to the egg.

Omega 3 also helps at the point of ovulation by allowing follicles to remain more fluid, pop out the egg that is inside it and therefore allowing ovulation to occur. EFAs have a huge role to play in improving the lining of the womb by improving and increasing the blood flow to the reproductive organs

TLDR; Fish oil helps with hormone regulation, CM production and poppin’ out lil
    eggies.
  • @elle-0409 Yay on getting in on the window! I snorted at your story!  :D:D:D
    TW
  • @cpiper39 Curling up in a blanket sounds delightful! FX that you O soon.
    @spongeworthy Hopefully, O is confirmed for you soon.
    @dogmomma096 GL at your RE appointment on Monday. Sorry for CD 1, but I'm glad that you'll be around family for the holiday!
    @brookert615 I totally get you taking a screenshot of your FW for your husband. Hopefully, he gets something straight away and can come home!
    @marebear15 I'm so sorry to see you back here. Sending all of the creepy Internet hugs. I think a B Complex is best. I'm doing B6 and getting B12 shots (I got a series of B12 on Groupon, so when I'm done I'll switch to the complex), but I needed to get on progesterone to lengthen my LP in any real way.
    @inthewoods23 Oh my gosh, I haven't even thought about Christmas cards yet! Do you normally send out a photo card? We've never done that, but I think it would be fun.
    @lillywonderland Your weather is similar to mine. A high of 77 today! And I'm dying over your " Make that August BMB our (well paid and respected) B*TCH!" comment! :D
    @b_1029 So sorry for CD 1. And also, what the heck is up with your coworker?? Have fun with your family!

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @inthewoods23 - I haven't decided if we're doing a Christmas card this year. Do you do a photo for it?

@brookert615 - Overlapping as in what's in my PNV? I should check that out. Does YH make venison jerky?? That stuff is yummy!

@lillywonderland - Hump day over here too! Also, let's get in all the HIOs this cycle, go, go, go! 
    Also, yes, I was hoping that the stupid cycle, would be the one I'd get KU, but nooooo. I think if I O during my normal time (CD19-21) I'll be in September. 

@b_1029 - When do you normally O? Hopefully we can move back over to TWW together! I think your temps are fine, especially since you can see a nice shift post-O. It could just be how your thermometer is calibrated.

@dogmomma096 - Bhahaha, I didn't even notice the title!
  • @marebear15 Yes, I know a lot of them have B vitamins but I did read somewhere that you just need to be careful you're not overdoing it. And DH has a butcher do it for us but yes we get jerky! It is so good!
    TW
  • @elle-0409 I just died at your story! Hope doctor cat gets better soon  :D
    @marebear15 usually around CD 13! I hope we move over together soon...and then right on over to the August BMB!
    @inthewoods23 omg I want to see this hedgehog Christmas card. They’re so cute!!
  • @b_1029 I think this is the photo we used on the card the first Christmas we had him!

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @cpiper39 FX that your O comes soon! And I'm sorry it's so cold, it's finally cooled down here in SoCal (meaning the temperature isn't in the 80s).

@SpongeWorthy lol I feel ya, mine looks like that too (I just got over the cold). It looks like you got the BD covered pretty well though.

@dogmomma096 I agree, talking about it with family will help!

@brookert615 GL to YH in a speedy and successful trip!

@marebear15 I'm sorry girl! I totally have similar feelings. My <3  goes out to you!!

@inthewoods23 I totally agree on both comments! *high five*

@lillywonderland Yay for hump day!

@b_1029 That's kind of sucky of your co-worker... and also yay for the almost-weekend. Wish I knew more about the temps for ya.

@elle-0409 :D  :D  :D  <3  <3  <3 Thank you for the hilarious read. And yay for YH making it home in time.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, CM, prenatals, HIO, FF

R/R: Just found out that my company is switching health plans for 2019 so I won't be able to keep my current insurance!! I'm a little sad because I've had Kaiser since 2014 and love the convenience and ease of everything.
    *TW*
    *TW* My entire pregnancy with DS was through this insurance and I loved being able to look at my results on their app and basically email my doctors and get a hold of them... and I'm pissed at having to find a new pediatrician and also a new OB/GYN for a new pregnancy. *End TW*

CS/Q: My temps are all over the place this cycle but I'm sure it's because of the cold I'm still trying to get rid of. Also, can you recommend a good supplement for increasing CM? 
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @stephanie123456 Thank you!!! Sorry about your insurance! Green tea helps!

@nomangos23 Yeah, it's super weird! We can blame the cold weather lol. That's such a good idea about taking off!!! Too funny about the temp - if it throws anything off maybe just discard the temp later on? But it's only CD5!
    TW
  • @nomangos23 what FF doesn't know won't hurt her lol. But yeah, I've totally gotten out of bed without temping then went back in bed to take my temp!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @b_1029 - Oh, you'll probably be back to TWW about a week before me. I'm already out for August, but shooting for September.

@inthewoods23 - Your hedgehog is too cute!!!

@nomangos23 - Shhh, we won't tell FF. But seriously on CD5 it shouldn't make much of a difference for the whole trend. 
  • @inthewoods23 !!!!!! I’m dying of cuteness overload. So precious! 
    @stephanie123456 boo, I’m sorry about the insurance switch. It’s always such a headache trying to navigate insurance as it is, let alone an entirely new provider/plan! And yes echoing @brookert615 , green tea is supposed to help. I’ve noticed a slight increase when I drink that and grapefruit juice (which I’ve read increases CM also) but it’s not like I have a TON of CM. 
    @nomangos23 what FF doesn’t know won’t kill it. Your secret’s safe with us!

• @dogmomma096 OMG I didn’t realize I listed it as Thursday!!!! Lol, I must secretly wish it is!
  • @cpiper39 that would explain why I was confused about the title when I recently looked at it. I didn't think they were there before!  :D
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Woah Woah lots happening here today! Late to the party. 

@marebear15 @dogmomma096 @b_1029 Sorry for cycle day 1, AF is such a buttface. At least you're triplets now? 🍍

@inthewoods23 that is an amazing pic. 

@nomangos23 Sounds to me like you outsmarted your thermometer! 

@stephanie123456 I'm sorry about the annoying insurance switch. Hope your rates don't go up- usually Kaiser is pretty affordable. 

@elle-0409 😂 so glad we are O buddies and I can laugh at your posts over in TWW too. 

Boo @lillywonderland I'm in ND visiting and this morning it was 11. 11!!!

Month /cycle: 6

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: oh ya know. 

R/R: had to wake up early to go to the airport today so I feel a little fuzzy. I think I'm going to see a movie tonight with my bro (Crimes of Grindelwald) and I haven't seen a movie in the theater forever!! 

Cs/Q: Do I even go here anymore or should I just show myself to the door?? Big temp bump today but I was up in the middle of the night, took it waaay early, and am sick. So either that's the combined effect of all of those things or I already O'd.

• @SpongeWorthy I have hypo as well. My levels have been within the normal range (haven’t gotten it tested for like 10 months though) but I’m not sure what “ideal” is for TTC. 
  • @cpiper39 I hear you on the warm cozy blanket. Maybe a cup of hot chocolate too? FX you O soon! 

@SpongeWorthy Hopefully you O’d or will soon! Keep HIO!

@dogmomma096 Sorry you are back here again. GL at your upcoming appointment! I hope you have a nice visit with your family. Hopefully it takes a weight off if you decide to talk to your family about TTC!

@brookert615 Hope the week flies by so you can enjoy the weekend. FX hunting goes well so you can get back to business!

@marebear15 I’m so sorry for CD1. I hope you make some time for yourself these next few days. 

@inthewoods23 I know I can’t believe how this month has flown by! Your hedgehog is the cutest!

@lillywonderland 70 sounds delightful! Enjoy your hump day!

@b_1029 I can’t believe your coworker had the nerve to do that! Sorry about CD1. Yay for mom/family time! 

@elle-0409 Yes way to get it done just in the nick of time! LMAO at your phone conversation. That sounds like something I would say!

@stephanie123456 Sorry you have to go through a switch with your health plans. 

@nomangos23 Hope you get enough motivation to get that project done! That’s the worst when you forget to temp but at least it’s still early on in the cycle! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Ava, SMEP, CM, OPK

R/R: Went to yoga this morning, which my heart needed! My stress has (temporarily) melted away. I’m excited to start SMEP tonight, although MH is home sick so not sure if he’ll be up for it. 

CS/Q: Nothing yet
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @SpongeWorthy Yay for O!!

@jennifer_louise Looks like O since you had a positive OPK right before temp rise! I love that your chart uses the word “coitus.” It may have made me LOL. Hope you have a wonderful time at the movies tonight!

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @misshelen86 Thank you! Glad you were able to de-stress at yoga! GL with convincing YH! 

@jennifer_louise Oh yay - enjoy the movie!!! Does your app usually confirm O? Usually there's a little dip and rise in temp before O but since you're sick that might be throwing things off. 
    TW