July 2019 Moms

Monday Blues

So my 3 year old last night decided it would be a good idea to wake up at 11.30pm, come to our room, and stay up till past 3am eventually pushing me out of the bed forcing me to try and sleep on the uncomfortable pull out couch. (DH of courses snoozes through all of this)

we end up totally missing school and I’m a zombie all day long-oh and did I mention that the nausea is in full swing? 

Looking forward to this day being over-which it will be shortly (I live in Asia so it’s already Monday night) 😩

Just a random Monday rant! Can’t wait till the morning sickness passes, but since I’m about 6 1/2 weeks-it looks like it’s just beginning! 

Re: Monday Blues

• So with you.  I've been up since 4 AM to finish a brief.  I've been remarkably unproductive since then because I feel like crap and am nervous about my first ultrasound in a few hours and can't stop myself from googling everything that could go wrong.  The partner I'm working with is going to be pissed I don't have a draft ready to go to the client first thing this morning, and I have a mountain of other stuff that needs to get done today, but I'll likely spend most of the day frantically trying to get this brief on paper. 

At least it's a short week here in the States.
  • Tell me why I don’t like Monday’s! 😂

thanksgiving is so fun to look forward to! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Spent all night tossing and turning. Was really looking forward to sleeping in since my boys are out of school this entire week. Yea no. The oldest turds woke up an hour before they normally get up to get ready for school. Today is going to drag.... 

@InesCH I hope you get some rest tonight! 

@hoodevil0611 good luck today! Step away from Dr Google!!! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • It must be the week. My three year old was up before 6 today ready to go. Thank goodness it is a light day at work.