July 2019 Moms

Hey Ladies!!!

Hello Ladies! My name is Sabrina! I’m 26 years old and I am finally able to comment and join in with y’all!! Lol

I am a mother of three currently and one in heaven! Had a miscarriage a year and a half ago! I’m now pregnant with baby #4 if I complete this pregnancy, which I have very high hopes!!! I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and I’m not feeling much of anything but small cramps here and there! I am so very bloated and can not wait until my bump starts to show so I don’t feel so fat 😂

I am am so grateful to be in this group with all of you lovely ladies! Can’t wait to get to know everyone and get some advice as well as give some!! 

Heres to a happy, healthy pregnancy for us all!! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Re: Hey Ladies!!!

• Hi there! We have a pinned "introduce yourself" thread at the top - you may want to post there because one-off intros like these tend to get buried quickly. Also, I just bumped a thread on how to change your username if it starts with "knottie" and ends with a bunch of numbers and letters. It will be a lot easier for us to tag you if you change your username to something you like :) 
    Best of luck to you! Welcome to July 19!