Trouble TTC

*TW* A Fond Farewell

Hi all, I had my last u/s with my RE yesterday—after which I spent a good 5 minutes raving to him about how wonderful he is, lol. Baby is measuring right on target at 8w4d and my due date is 6/22. Tomorrow is my first OB appointment!! So I guess that’s me graduated.  B)

We’re beyond excited and a little shocked, and our apartment is a complete disaster because I can’t stay awake past 9pm and DH has been super busy. If you all want to freak yourselves out, I suggest reading “A Child is Born,” which my mom sent me because she read when she was pregnant with me. Aliens. That’s what the embryo apparently transitions into. ;-) And in Sweden they apparently do egg retrievals with no anesthesia? (I learned from this book.) Oh Hell no. 

Anyway, I ramble, but what I really want to say is THANK YOU THANK YOU YHANK YOU!! This community has been a constant in my IF life for two years now, and while people have come and gone (and come back—some for sad reasons others because it’s time for #2), I cherish the support that I have received here. It’s not been an easy road—I really doubted I’d ever leave that road, actually—but you all helped push me through. And for that I will always be grateful.

I’ll be lurking and I expect to see all of you on PAIF ASAP. I’ll miss you too much!! Good luck on your journeys and may miracles—or just really fantastic doctoral interventions—help you complete your families!

Re: *TW* A Fond Farewell

•  :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(

I am so sad! I am going to miss you a lot, but I am so so happy for you!!!

Hooray!! Hooray!!! You have graduated!!!! xoxoxox
  • @funkykey But hopefully all continues to go well and i’ll see you on PAIF shortly!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Bababatty - Congratulations!!! I know I haven’t known you long through this board, but I am going to miss you and the support and welcoming nature you brought to all of the ladies here! I wish you only the absolute best during your pregnancy and much, much joy with motherhood!  <3<3
  • @Bababatty Sending so much <3 and good wishes your way. You will be missed around here, but I couldn't be happier for you and YH and I hope you have the most boring 9 months (well less than that now) ever! :)
    Me: 37 DH: 35
    Married since February 2012
    TTC since February 2017
    10 natural cycles = all BFN
    Dx: weak ovulation with possible LPD; Rx: Clomid (4 rounds); Puregon + Ovidrel + TI (3 rounds)
    7 medicated cycles (see above) = BFN
    During the last medicated cycle, they found a small cyst on an ovary and ordered an MRI to check for endometriosis
    May 2018 switched to an RE and did more testing while trying naturally
    8 natural cycles = BFN
    Dx: AMA, endometriosis/endometrioma, DOR; Rx: IVF
    October 2018, IVF #1 = 4 ER, 2 M, 1 F
    10/25/18 Transfer of 1, 8-cell 3-day embryo = CP :'(
  • @Bababatty congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and wish you all the best!  <3<3<3
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Congrats!! You are due 2 days after me!  So excited you’ve graduated.  :)

Me 36 DH 34 - Married May 2010
    DX: PCOS/Unexplained Infertility/MTHFR Mutation
    TTC since December 2014
    Fresh Transfer: Gonal, Menopur, Cetrotide. ~ Chemical Pregnancy :(  
    FET #1: 1st Beta- 3,792~ 2nd Beta- 4,227~ BFP ~ Miscarriage at 8 weeks :( 
    FET #2: 1st Beta 207~2nd Beta 235~ BFP~ Miscarriage at 6 weeks :(
    FET #3: 1st Beta 18~ 2nd Beta 44~BFP~ Miscarriage 5 weeks :(
    FET #4: 1st Beta 50~ 2nd Beta 97.7~ Miscarriage 6 weeks 5 days :(
    FET#5: 1st Beta 29~ 2nd Beta 109~ 3rd Beta 227~ 4th Beta 661~ Miscarriage 5 weeks 3 days 
    Miracle Natural BFP Estimated Due Date June 2019~ God is good 
    2 snow babies 

• @Bababatty congratulations!  You will be missed in this group but I am so very happy for you!
    December FET Spreadsheet
    TTC History in spoiler  Instagram
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    TTC Since Oct 2010 - MFI Diagnosis 2012 (Morphology 1% + High DNA Frag)
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#1 March 2018 - BFP - MMC May @ 10w4d
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill