Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 11/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 11/14

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13-15

Testing: not sure

R/R: I was excited about my drop/rise on 7/8dpo until I was playing around on FF last night and did the chart overlay feature. 3 of the 6 cycles I’ve charted had almost the exact same drop 7dpo. Back to being hopeless...I’m so tired of this mindf*ck that is TTC. 
    Rave- hump day which means it’s practically almost the weekend!

CS/Q: sure why not

• Options
    @b_1029 Sorry about your disappointment in your charts. Mindf*ck is the perfect way to describe TTC. It's almost the weekend PLUS short week next week, wooooo!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: I was gonna test tomorrow before happy hour, but I probably won't bother now (see below) and will try to wait until the weekend

R/R: Just a rant today: woke up with a terrible sore throat and what feels like the beginnings of a cold. UGH. I'm sure it's not from being around thousands of germ-infested people at theme parks all weekend... 

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @b_1029 I'm so sorry you're feeling that way <3<3<3 . Agree mindf*ck exactly. 

@heml Oh no! Please feel better!!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/6 <--- According to FF.

Timing: Could've been better.

Typical LP length: 6-12

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Guys! I GOT CH IN FF!!! I think I O'ed a day before it says I did but i'll take them! I made the best salads for dinner last night and I wish I made enough for a lunch today! 

CS/Q: 

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @b_1029 - Sorry about the hopes up, hopes dashed. TTC is such an emotional and mental rollercoaster. I always get excited at 7dpo dip, but I get them every month. I think it's an estrogen surge.

@heml - Get that vitamin C! I woke up yesterday feeling like I was coming down with a cold too. But I sucked on VitC drops all day and feel better today. Your chart looks good, why don't you want to test tomorrow?

@brookert615 - Yay for CHs!!! What kind of salad? I need to eat more veggies...

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 40/8

Timing: Great

Typical LP length: 12 is my longest

Testing: Friday

R/R: It was finally cold enough this morning to wear my blanket scarf #basicwhitegirl I also get a free coffee at our campus coffee shop for doing a health challenge. Is it too early to switch from pumpkin spice to peppermint mocha?

CS/Q: I finally just did an manual coverline for CD32. I had spotting that day (was convinced AF was coming), and it obviously wasn't implantation spotting, so I'm calling that O day. I also started cramping and it's been continuing since then. (I also time adjusted my temps because FF was being stupid and giving me CHs at CD35.

• Options
    @marebear15 It had corn, jalapenos, olives, red onions, bacon, and blue cheese! I got a few dressings I wanted to try at Aldi's so I'm hoping to get DH to eat more salads with me lol! Oh blanket scarves - I have two and can't seem to make them look right lol. No way is it too early to switch to peppermint mocha! That's annoying FF is being weird for you. Sorry to hear about the cramping!
    TW
  • Options
    @brookert615:  woohoo CHs!!

@marebear15:  you show FF who's boss!  Also, sorry about the cramping.

@heml:  YUCK- I'm so sorry about the cold symptoms lurking!  I feel like I always get sick after traveling somewhere, even when I'm super vigilant about handwashing.  Ick.

@b1029:  MF is right.  exactly.

Month/Cycle: cycle 4

CD/DPO:  34/13

Timing:  not great, really

Typical LP length:  was 11ish...  

Testing:  BFN this morning.  So...waiting for AF to show now.  Hoping she shows today/tomorrow, so at least I can rest assured that I O'ed?

R/R:  Consoled myself this morning with a new BBT thermometer from Amazon (backlit!  Memory!), and a fresh order of OPK's this morning.  Ha.  Retail therapy?  Several folks over in WTO have been talking about SMEP and I think I might be up for doing that plan this cycle, too.  December might actually be a good month for getting DH and I in the same state for FW, so fingers crossed!!

CS/Q:  Nothing to see here, but when my new thermometer arrives in 2 days, I'm back on the BBT bandwagon!  
  • Options
    @marebear15:  It is the PERFECT time to swap to peppermint coffee by the way.  I've been eating gingerbread everything for a week now!  
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6 (benched this cycle)

CD/DPO: 25/12ish

Timing: F-

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: savin’ $, spendin’ dimes

R/R: I woke up with a scratchy throat today. I suspect DH might’ve coughed into
    my pillow to bring the household to a screeching halt. Lol, prolly not. Weather’s been weird here - windy, chilly, but then hot. It messes with you. DH’s out with work people for dinner tonight, so the par-tay’s at my house! Woo hoo!

CS/Q: Nah brah, we chill.
  • Options
    @b_1029 Have you thought about stopping charting after you confirm O? Might help with some mindf*ckiness. But yeah, other than that PREACH GIRL! TTC sucks. It’s fun for like a month or two and then it just gets blaaaaaaah. Who would’ve thought that making babies would be so hard? And to change the subject HUMP DAY!! 

@heml aha! That’s what HH was! lol. I’m sorry you’re feeling the beginnings of illness - me too! Must be the water. Or air. 

@brookert615 I was dissapointed when I opened the spoiler to see you had posted your chart. Pffffft. I want to see the legendary salad!! It sounds delicious (minus the blue cheese cuz that shiz is naaaaaasty).

@icking82 I started the SMEP bandwagon. 🤣 I will take all credit for that and any and all pregnancies that result from it! 🤣😉

@marebear15 dude, wait until Black Friday to make the switch to peppermint! Give Turkey Day it’s rightful time in the sun! (I say this, but I’m definitely trimming my Christmas tree tonight🤣).

• Options
    @lcking82 Oh yay on the new thermometer and OPKs!!! I need to look into this SMEP and what it entails lol.

@lillywonderland Hahah! Sorry about just a CHART. I was doing this diet called FighterDiet and I made huge salads with a burger patty and this cheese that was just straight protein and make my own dressing. Even to this day DH asks me to make them because he liked them so much! I'll make sure to take a picture the next time lol! Sorry about the sore throat! Hope you feel better and enjoy your night!  
    TW
  • Options
    @b_1029 Those chart overlays have dashed my hopes too on many an occasion. FF is a blessing and a curse. Yay hump day!
    @heml Oh no! I hope that you feel better and if it is a cold then that is a short one!
    @brookert615 YAY CH'S!!! That salad sounds great (minus the blue cheese cuz I'm not a fan). I'm a big lover of salads. :smile: 
    @marebear15 I say go for the peppermint mocha! Pumpkin is on it's way out the door anyways. ;)
    @lcking82 Ooh backlight and memory. That bbt sounds fancy. I'm probably going to try the SMEP method too for December. I was close this time but not exact.
    @lillywonderland you crack me up. :D Hope your throat feels better soon!

Month/Cycle: 11/11 (2 benched)

CD/DPO: 24 / 7 DPO

Timing: -4,-3,-1,0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Trying to hold out until at least Saturday, but to be real I'll probably cave before then.

R/R: Rave: I've been invited to two 20's themed parties for the month of December. I'm excited! One is a murder mystery dinner party and the other a regular party but themed., I need to start planning my outfit. DH is really excited about them too.
    Rant: One more day of rain. But after today the weather says it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow!

CS/Q: I'm on the SS express! Reading into every little thing on my chart and every little twinge in my body. Lord help me.

• Options
    @brookert615 - That salad sounds amazing! Maybe I'll get one at lunch. 
    I looks a little top heavy in blanket scarves, especially with my huge hair, but they are so cute! I found how to tie/wrap them on Pinterest.

@lillywonderland - Have a fun night home! I used to love those, but we are going on 3 weeks of DH working evenings and I'm just ready to have a night with him again. Only 4 more days until he gets a night off!
    I still haven't decided what kind of coffee I want... Maybe I'll see if they have a chile mocha, that seems halfway between PSL and peppermint.

• Options
    @lillywonderland I definitely meant to stop temping this cycle but then I was in the habit so kept going. Now I'm hooked. It's ridiculous because all it does is F with me haha. And hump day is related to TTC for sure :) I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, hope you have fun tonight!
    @lcking82 sorry for the BFN :( seems like everyone is gonna try SMEP next month, I might join you!
    @brookert615 your salad sounds amazinggggg! And HOORAY for CH!
    @marebear15 it's definitely not too early to switch over to peppermint! YUM! I'm sorry for the cramping.
    @heml sorry you aren't feeling well :(
  • Options
    @littleredm Oh, those parties sound delightful! Please share with the class on the outfits you decide on :)! Your chart looks so good - FX that you're a SS!!!

@marebear15 I didn't even think to check Pinterest. I have a ton of curly hair so I get it lol.

@kiki047 So true! I'm honestly just happy I got them - I thought I was doomed this month lol. Pee on all of the sticks, girl! My phone is doing the same and I hate that it judges me now haha. That steady climb in temps is so promising! FX for you! 
    TW
  • Options
    @nomangos23 Ugh - sorry about your dreams! Too funny about your comment! 
    TW
  • Options
    kiki047kiki047 member
    edited November 2018
    @nomangos23 hahaha you're hilarious. I, too, need extra fries. I mean, exercise. I already ate a hashbrown for breakfast. 

edited for typo, I press enter too fast

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047:  I'm cautiously optimistic, as I did nothing to lengthen.  But, my O date is a guesstimate, since I didn't temp this cycle (so realistically, maybe nothing changed?).

@nomangos23:  MABMBGA?  (make August BMB great again?)
  • Options
    @marebear15 I realize I didn't finish my thought on my post this morning. If I can't drink at happy hour tomorrow, then no need to test until the weekend since my LP is 14 days. FX for you on Friday! The store close to me didn't have vit C drops, so I got some honey lemon drops and some Emergen-C, instead. 

@lcking82 Same here. It's that recycled airplane air that just spreads everyone's germs around. Sorry about the BFN but yay for a new thermometer!

@lillywonderland Hope you feel better soon! It's definitely going around where I live because I coworker called in sick today. 

@littleredm I'm trying not to be on the SS Express, but it just calls to me, HA. I love themed parties, and that's a great holiday time theme. Better get working on those outfits!

@kiki047 We have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend, so it'll definitely be a weekend to recover. I laughed at your "honest" answer to the testing question. It's like my logic says no, but my crazy says PO alllllll the sticks!
  • Options
    @kiki047 to be honest I'm actually a big introvert too and I'm probably going to have to spend all of January and Feb with no plans to recover from this boom of parties. The charts like yours has sucked HOURS of time away from me, it's so addicting! I hope your RE picks up the phone so you can get your results ASAP!
    @nomangos23 I've never been to a murder mystery party either. I'll report back and let everybody know how it was. That's too funny about your alcohol comment! Freudian slip maybe? ;)  I'm glad that your RE visit went well but sorry that your dreams were invaded last night by the thoughts of IVF.

• Options
    @littleredm Those parties sound sooooo much fun!! I wish my friends would do something cool like that. Ugh, I need new friends. Lol! Can I come join? I make a good guacamole!! DH hates entertaining so I can’t plan anything like that (seriously, it was like pulling teeth to get him to host Turkey day this year). 

@nomangos23 Not gonna lie, our leftover Halloween candy is going to take a huge dent tonight. 🤣 I might have to take out the trash myself to hide all the evidence. I had a whacked up dream last night, too. But I’m about 75% sure mine involved marital indiscretions. Sorry DH, you got dream cheated on. 

@kiki047 I checked flights from the great white north to the beach and good news - there’s a flight at 6:30 pm! Is your passport valid?!? Also, is $800 too much for a flight? I wanted to get you a direct flight! Lol. Also, I liked your “extra fries” better than the “exercise”. 🤣 
  • Options
    @lillywonderland lol! I've had dreams that DH cheated on me and spent the whole day mad/not talking to him because of his dream cheats. He really hates when I have those dreams. 

@lcking82 MABMBGA! I loooove it!

@kiki047 I see what you did there  :#

Thoughts on OPK strips? I've only ever used the clearblue digis but they're so expensive. I guess I'm afraid I won't be smart enough to interpret a + OPK if it doesn't give me a digital smile name or a frown face.... halp?
  • Options
    @nomangos23 I use the SmileReader ones on amazon. There's an app that you take a picture of your test and it tells you what your LH level is and you can add notes of the usual stuff :). They're pretty cheap! 
    TW
  • Options
    @lillywonderland Ummm, did you say beach?! It snowed here today. I'd pay way more than $800 to GTF out of here. Should I have my Amazon FRERs shipped to you instead then? :lol:  Cuz I just bought 4. They're cheaper than they were at the drug store last night. Also, who was in your dream last night if it wasn't DH? Anyone fun/famous? ;);) 

@lcking82 FX you O'd later than you thought and you can squeeze a couple more days out of this cycle? That's exciting about your new thermometer tho! I do love the backlight. 

@littleredm I definitely need time to recover from those kinds of social activities too. I'm already exhausted thinking about what I have coming up around the holidays. 

@nomangos23 lol I've had dreams where I've woken up mad at MF too. Oops. I have to say though, my subconscious has some seriously good taste in picking out women for him to dream-cheat with. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    grangerhp37grangerhp37 member
    edited November 2018
    @b_1029 Ugh I'm sorry to get your hopes up about the 7DPO drop. I hope it is still a good sign for you and totally hear you on the mindf*ck of TTC. Hugs to you!
    @heml I hope you feel better quickly!!
    @brookert615 Yay for crosshairs!!!
    @marebear15 Your chart is looking good! FX for you!
    @lcking82 I'm so sorry about the BFN. If AF has to arrive, I hope she shows up quickly so that you can stop questioning whether you O'd.
    @lillywonderland I hope you feel better!! Enjoy the night to yourself!
    @littleredm Your parties sound fun!! Also on the SS express... that dip looks promising!
    @kiki047 I also hate the new feature on iOS! I mean, overall it's a good thing and I need to limit my screen time. I even set time limits for social media and TB, but have not gone a single day without extending it at least 15 more minutes (several times...). I need to be better about just stepping away from my phone!
    @nomangos23 LOL at your coworker's reaction. I, too, need more alcohol!

Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD/DPO: 36/10

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: Well I was pretty set on testing tomorrow (11DPO) but now I'm trying to talk myself out of it. I just really don't want to stare at a BFN and still have to wait 5 more days for AF to show. Trying to convince myself to wait until Saturday, but I'd like to drink some wine tomorrow night... ugh

R/R: Well the snow in the forecast is quickly turning to just rain! We might get lucky with a delay tomorrow but nothing like the 3-5 inches they were originally calling for! Otherwise I'm just ready for the weekend already :lol: and super excited for Thanksgiving next week!

CS/Q: Had a slight temp drop today (0.15) so convinced myself it was an implantation dip, but then after extensive googling found that those are supposed to be more dramatic drops to/below coverline and also that they're kindof a myth.

• Options
    @dogmomma096 not to feed the BSC but for a tri-phasic pattern the slight dip won't mean anything if your temps continue to trend upwards. It's still looking so good! 11dpo is still early for some to turn a test. I know what you mean about not wanting to see that BFN though <3 

TTC History:

• Options
    SA0012SA0012 member
    edited November 2018
    @b_1029 I'm so sorry about your roller coaster of hope. The mindf*ck is real. You're not alone. Sending extra support today. 

@heml I'm so sorry you're getting sick. It's the woooooooorst. :(

@brookert615 Congrats on the CH! I just started temping part way through this cycle so I'm hoping for some next month. I never understood the excitement about them until now. Woohoo for yours! May I ask why you think you O'd the day before FF thinks you did? Not judgy, just trying to learn.

@marebear15 Yay for blanket scarfs! Also, may I ask why it wouldn't have marked you as O'ing around CD 16-20ish? It looks like temp drops, EWCM and +OPKs. I thought that was all you need to confirm. Sorry, like I said above, not judgy, just trying to learn.

@lcking82 Thanks for mentioning SMEP. I hadn't heard of it yet and you can bet I'll be all over researching that today now! :) I hope it works for you!

@kiki047 Hahahaha, that's hilarious about your a-hole phone. Wth, that's where we're supposed to be safe with our crazy! It's supposed to keep our secrets and not judge us! What a betrayal! :)

Month/Cycle:  10/4

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 9

Testing: WFAF

R/R: The Thanksgiving decorations have been sitting in a box in the entryway for a few weeks. Now I feel like it's a waste of energy to put them up and take them down just over a week later! oops! But I'll probably do it. I do love all of the holidays.

CS/Q: We're benched next cycle b/c DH is traveling for work during FW. Yesterday he surprised me by telling me that he researched long distance donor/at home IUI stuff all day. I don't trust the shady looking websites and since I figured if it were reliable I'd have heard about it here by now. But it made me chuckle and I thought it was cute that he got sucked into a little bit of the crazy with me. Just when I was complaining about him a few days ago. Oops :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @nomangos23 I usually buy internet cheapies for Opk's on Amazon and then I'll use them from like CD 10 up until I get a positive. I also have a box of the CB digital though and if I feel like it's not super clear or it looks like a positive with the cheapies then I'll use the digital clear blue to check because. It helps them last a lot longer that way. The clearblue ones are so freakin expensive!
    @dogmomma096 Stay strong! I know you can hold out just a little longer. (but if you do end up testing then that's totally cool too! ;) ) I wish that Thanksgiving would be here already. I'm ready to EAT!
    @SA0012 Aww that's really sweet that YH was researching things. Love it!
  • Options
    @kiki047 It’s SoCal beaches, not Hawaii so the water’s a bit nipply for boogie boarding and general surf activities. However, it sure as heck beats snow in November. As I sit here typing, the weather’s a balmy 76 degrees with no cloud in the sky. 😎 Our guest room is unoccupado and comes with our WiFi code and complimentary water and snacks. I may even let you borrow my golf clubs. 😉 

@dogmomma096 Good luck with whatever you decide to do tomorrow! Sending all the good vibes your way!

@SA0012 How cute of YH! He gets a gold star for today! ⭐️

• Options
    brookert615brookert615 member
    edited November 2018
    @dogmomma096 If it’s for wine, I think it’s worth testing. Seeing that BFN is hard but your chart looks too good! I can’t believe you haven’t POAS yet! We are supposed to get snow tomorrow, too! Gross! 

@SA0012 I’m still learning too! My other apps are saying I O’ed a day earlier... I’m a little psycho and track in 3 apps and kind of see how they all compare. FF still hasn’t guessed my AF correctly yet where the others have gotten close! Too funny about YH! That’s cute he’s going down the google hole lol. What I do to get my chart is in the spoiler. You can screenshot in the app or email it to yourself and save to your phone. I like to email it so I can look through my daily charts!

eta: words 

TW
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO:22/2

Timing:just ok

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Thanksgiving weekend maybe

R/R: I’m so over this week already. I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving and the 4 day break. 

CS/Q:na
  • Options
    @SA0012 yup, my phone rats me out every time. Jerk. Then there's YH who is anything but a jerk! I love that he was doing his own research, that's the cutest! 
    @lillywonderland s'ok, I like looking at beaches, not going in the water so that sounds perfect, lol. Be careful, one of these days I'm just going to show up on your doorstep with my golf clubs (in a non-internet stalker kinda way). 

TTC History:

• Options
    @lillywonderland @kiki047 I’m inviting myself to this awesome sounding party!!!
  • Options
    @brookert615 Thanks for that! I was trying on desktop so I will try on mobile next time, that looks a lot more straightforward. Can I ask what other apps you use? I only use FF (and just started Ava mid-cycle) but it's also never predicted AF correctly for me either. I'm up for trying anything.
    Pregnancy Ticker