July 2019 Moms

Show me your furbabies!

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: Show me your furbabies!

• @nopegoat you have the cutest animals! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mamanbebe thank you! ❤️

@saroos3137 look at your adorable snuggle buddies! 😍

@kl89 look at that tongue! Lol! We were a bit worried about how Banjo was going to react to the baby because he has a bit of anxiety and is definitely more of a one person dog. We were pleasantly surprised! Hope it's the same with Freya. Both your pups are beautiful!

@Panaceia bunnies!! So fluffy!! 😍 😍 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @nolemomma14 sorry for your loss  :'(
  • @mamahmh2 Thank you but I can't take credit for the idea. @quinniebear suggested it and I'm the impatient turd that went ahead and started it. Also I hate the bad reputation bully breeds get. :( Super cute kiddo and pup!! 

@hoodevil0611those ears!! 😍 

@nolemomma14 I love the name Baron! And I'm so sorry for your loss. Our pups are getting up there and I'm dreading it. :(
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @quinniebear a good friend of ours have basset hounds. I love them soo much!
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • oh my gosh @JillMHoiseth I love the horse in the wedding pic!
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @NicholeL16 what a great shot! Monroe is adorable!

@annewheeler2 that tongue! Haha! Our labs love the beach too! 

@coco2787 Misha is the best!! Our boys love to play dress up with our dogs too. Very tolerant, good dogs. 

@JillMHoiseth Buffy is beautiful! That wedding pic 😍😍 Your pups are super cute too. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙

• Our little mutt and our black lab. 
  • @mamahmh2 my only concern with my pitbull and a baby is that she is a bigtime kisser :D they are the best!!

@JillMHoiseth i love your cocker's eyebrows  <3<3 and your horse is BEAUTIFUL

• @jenniferjoy37 they are so precious!!  You could continue the tree theme from your dogs - Ash, Birch, Maple, Cedar, Acorn, Leaf, etc.
  • @quinniebear We were thinking of sticking with the tree theme! But I had never thought of those names! Thanks miss! The lighter colored one is a girl, and the tabby is a boy. 
  • mamahmh2mamahmh2 member
    edited November 2018
    @quinniebear yes!! Bully kisses are the best! Yours has the little faint black spots that mine does... apparently that’s a American bulldog trait. 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• @mamahmh2 interesting! Yes she's very spotty haha
  • Our cats Quarles and Nova

Our Pups Blizzard and Stormageddon 
  • My babies Atticus and Vera. They are the best of friends!

Bitsy and Atticus are also thick as thieves. We also have two other cats but I have no current pics on my phone right now of them.
  •  We have two cats, both about a year old, and a 7month old puppy, Lana.  Our big orange cat, Archer hasn’t left me alone. After getting our BFP, I think I know why! Our other cat, Penelope, is currently the moodiest in the household. Our pup Lana is super attached to me, which I appreciate! She’s about 60lbs right now, so she’ll be huge by the time LO arrives.  I’m hoping she makes a good nanny 💕
  • jillybeanasbjillybeanasb member
    edited November 2018
    Thanks! Buffy loved being a Bridesneighed. She took her job of posing for photos very seriously 😊
    @quinniebear @nopegoat @coco2787
  • Marley-pit mix (5.5months) and Ziggy-Shepherd mix (4.5months)
  • Here’s our Cosmo girl (cosmopolitan, like the martini) 😉 she was just spayed so she wears the cone of shame 
  • I have a Boston Terrier named Ronald. 
  • This is our black lab mix Summer. She just had her first birthday.