• 2nd ultrasound today, measuring 7 weeks exactly. Heartbeat was 150
    nopegoatasupernovablizzardstormPanaceialeendenny

• 8w6d little bean! 😍 heard a nice strong heartbeat 
    coco2787Panaceialeendennyasupernovablizzardstorm
  • 8 weeks... heart rate 174
    Panaceialeendennyasupernovablizzardstormcoco2787
  • Had a last minute US today because of spotting...6+6 heart rate was 152  <3
    Panaceialeendennycoco2787
  • @shawnacrest I see "Seven Hills" on your ultrasound...are you in Northeast Ohio by chance?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • This was at 7 weeks 1 day. Heart rate was 155 :)
    coco2787Panaceianopegoat
  • edited December 6
    hestia14 said:o
    @shawnacrest I see "Seven Hills" on your ultrasound...are you in Northeast Ohio by chance?

@hestia14 I'm in Northeast Ohio too!!

• Had a follow up scan today. Baby is looking good. Measuring 2 days behind my dates but they said everything looks perfect. 160bpm
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

coco2787Panaceianopegoatasupernovablizzardstorm
  • @hestia14 I'm actually in northern Kentucky! I think most of the seven hills locations are in ohio though
  • edited December 7
    Measured perfectly on time - heartrate at 170bpm!
  • @mrsjqg1024, I had both of my kids w/Capital Women's Care (the Leesburg, VA office). I had a great experience! 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Hoping to complete our family 7/19  <3
  • 9 weeks + 4 days! She was in the perfect position and heart rate was 162! I am just so in awe and I’m head over heels in love with her. 
    Panaceia
  • Hi everyone! My EDD is 7/1/2019, so I’m not sure if I’ll be here or in June. 
    Here is our ultrasound photo from 8 weeks (transvaginal) a couple weeks ago. Heartbeat was 172bpm. Baby is the blob on the upper right, facing away. 
    Panaceianopegoatjenny10201128
  • @ameliabedelia-2 we had our first with them too! We see a group in Silver Spring/Germantown. The only sucky part is that I delivered at the Germantown hospital last time which I loved because it's brand new and pretty close to where we live but if I want to try for a VBAC, they're forcing me to deliver in Silver Spring which is an hour away from where I live. 
  • 7w4d, they changed my DD 2 days back due to baby’s size. July 19th is our new DD. Heartbeat was 157 :smile: Already in love  <3 <3
    Panaceia
13»