Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 11/10 - 11/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Weekend 11/10 - 11/11

• Month/Cycle: 24/benched pending testing

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: temping, testing, metformin 

R/R: I got woken up to dh telling me he got a speeding ticket. Not impressed at all and actually kind of surprised. He drives like an old man, so not super convinced he was actually speeding.

Excited for the long weekend! Disney on ice tomorrow although we will be welcoming 30 degree weather. Time to dig out our winter clothes I suppose.

CS/Q: I feel like I might have missed O. I think I screwed up yesterday’s temp, so that doesn’t help. It also doesn’t help that I’ve clearly been super lazy this cycle, not that it matters. I’m benched.  

• Loading the player...
  • @emeraldduchess Ugh, Sorry about CD1.  My last cycle sounded like yours - not fun. Yay for weekends and no preteen drama though! 

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, CoQ10, CM/CP, SMEP

R/R: I was feeling better yesterday, and I’m so happy DH and I could do our date night! We don’t go out often, and we made reservations at our fave restaurant downtown to celebrate some work stuff. Looking forward to relaxing the rest of the weekend 😎

CS/Q: Nothing yet. I’ll start temping Monday.
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • I’m in a meeting this morning but will be back for tags. 

Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD: 30 

WAYDTGKU: PNV, supplements, ovasitol, vitex, HIO, homeopathic hormone rebalancing, acupuncture, seeing the RE for first time on Monday! 

R/R: convinced myself that eating ramen would be a good idea after being mostly off gluten. It didn’t make me sick but ohhhhh my god the bloat. MF was rubbing my back in bed and I had to ask him to stop touching me because it was too much pressure and I felt like I was going to throw up. lol. But my rave is that the ramen itself was soooooo good. We have a super busy day today doing a bunch of fun stuff (meeting this morn, acupuncture, then a church bazaar, and going out tonight to meet some friends). 

CS/Q: I should post this in the CS/Q thread but I’m experiencing a really painfully slow rise in temps, I normally get a good .5 degree jump for O. If I play around with FF, as long as my temps continue to rise it’ll give me CH on CD29 but based on O pain I was thinking it was more like CD27 or 28. *shrug* 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kbrown2385 enjoy Disney on Ice!  What's the show this season?  I haven't been in decades, but I have a lot of happy memories of going with my parents when I was little.  Beauty and the Beast on Ice was my favorite. :)
    @cpiper39 that's great that you and your DH could get out for a nice dinner.  Hope you get in lots of R&R this weekend!  
    @chichiphin I usually have one or two days of spotting before AF shows, but occasionally I'll have 3+ days of it.  This was one of those times and it's aggravating as hell.  Once I know I'm not KU, I just want to hit the reset button and move forward, but my body has other plans.  Good for you for setting workout and nutrition goals!  
    @kiki047 it sounds like you have a really fun day planned!  I'm sorry I can't help with your chart question, but I hope your RE appointment goes well and that you're doc is helpful. 
  • @inthewoods23 hi! *waves* I'm sorry that you find yourself back here, though. I hope you're doing something to treat yourself today.  As for me, I'm having wine. Well, not right now...later. Ha. 
  • @kbrown2385 That stinks about the ticket, but Disney in Ice should be fun! It’s cold here too... brrr...

@chichiphin  You’ve been temping, right? Were you planning to not temp this cycle? Good job on the workout stuff! PSA - Old Navy has 50% all activewear today! 

@kiki047 I’m sorry Ramen made you feel like that... I love ramen. Hope you enjoy your busy day! Unfortunately, I don’t have much on your chart. It could be a slow rise? But CM doesn’t match. Sorry, super frustrating...

@inthewoods23 Normally, date night is watching Netflix in our PJs, so not too far off! Good luck with the RE.
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • @emeraldduchess it’s called “worlds of enchantment”.  I’ve never been to any Disney on ice, so I’m looking forward to it! 
  • @emeraldduchess sorry to see you here friend. Spotting is so frustrating. i normally spot for 1 or 2 days before AF shows
    @kbrown2385 have fun at Disney on Ice!
    @cpiper39 glad you're feeling better. Hope you and DH had a great date night
    @kiki047 mmm i love me a good Ramen. Sorry it made you feel so bloated. Good luck with your RE appointment on Monday.
    @inthewoods23 sorry about CD1

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, Vit D, and Vit C, CoQ10 and little to no caffiene

R/R: I think we're finally on the mend over here. Yesterday i had full on chills and so much congestion, but feeling much better after a good nights sleep and a nap today. It's kind of sad that i'm hoping this illness was enough to delay O for a day or 2 until DH gets home

CS/Q: none yet. Will start temping again on Monday as long as my body gets its ish together
  • @montee1917 thanks, friend. Sorry you've been sick, but glad you're feeling better!  

@kbrown2385 that sounds like a fun Disney theme.  I'm willing to bet "Let it Go" will be a big show-stopping number.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping, OPKs, HIO, red raspberry leaf tea.  If anyone has any other suggestions (like a different fertility tea or vitamins or something, feel free to throw them my way!) 

R/R: I decided to make a cranberry cheesecake pie for Thanksgiving and I cannot freakin' wait to try it.  I might need to do a test run and bring it into work. Good thing my coworkers are such willing taste testers. 

CS/Q: Nothing to see except two lonely blue dots right now. Haha. I am interested to see how this cycle's chart will compare with the last one. 
  • Month/Cycle:1/1

CD:20

WAYDTGKU:all the things

R/R:Hoping the temp increase I saw this morning bodes well because I have never ovulated this late EVER. I am usually so predictable at Cd17 and it is freaking me out. I have had fertile mucus for like a week now. ***TW- Don't know if its my last miscarriage that has screwed up my cycle but after my fisrt I went back to normal like immediately. End TW**

CS/Q:its just a mess
  • @emeraldduchess I do not envy you, looking back at my preteens I am embarrassed enough nevermind being an adult having to watch it.

@chichiphin I need that motivation!

@kiki047 same issue here with the temps, i am just second guessing whether or not O has even happened.

• @emeraldduchess tell me more about this cranberry cheesecake pie. Sounds delicious. Also, I think I’ll be singing that song for a few days haha.

@montee1917 I hope you’re feeling better!