June 2019 Moms

Tw, my tearful goodbye

Ladies, this is the end for me. God, I can't beleive I am having to type another of these.

I went to the ER last night and after many hours of waiting, it has been confirmed as another MMC, babys heart has stopped. I am just waiting on a call back from my OB to get next steps lined up.

I'm so unbelievable sad. For obvious reasons and because I've really come to love this group. I will really miss you all. PGAL ladies, I'm rooting for you so hard. I hope that these coming months remain uneventful for all of you here.

Re: Tw, my tearful goodbye

• @prpl11butterfly I am so sorry for your loss ❤ Take care of yourself.
  • So incredibly sorry for your loss. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @prpl11butterfly No!  Oh lady, I'm so, so sorry.  My heart dropped when I saw your post.  I was so hoping to see good news from you this morning.  This is so unfair, and I wish there was something I could say or do :(  Take care of yourself.  We'll miss you.
  • @prpl11butterfly I am so so sorry. My heart dropped when I saw your post. My thoughts are with you and your family during this time. Please be kind to yourself. (Hugs) 
  • I am so so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself. You’ll be missed. 
  • ruby696ruby696 member
    edited November 2018
    I feel sick reading this and my heart is breaking for you. I am so, so sorry. It is just so unfair. Please take care of yourself and know we are thinking of you.  <3
  • <3 Please take care of yourself.
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  This is bringing tears to my eyes and is so unfair.  Please take care of yourself.  Sending you big hugs.
  • *lurking*
    I am so, so sorry for your loss. My heart fell when I saw this. I hope you and your family find peace and get a take home baby when you are ready. Take care of yourself.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @prpl11butterfly Oh I am so sad to see this post from you. I’m so sorry that this is happening and thank you so much for always being such a wonderful and supportive part of the board. I will be thinking of you and your family. 
  • @prpl11butterfly I'm so so very sorry for you and your family. You will be so missed. Take care of yourself and take time to heal. 
  • **lurking** @prpl11butterfly oh no I am so so sorry for your loss and I am so damn mad about it. Please take care of yourself and my thoughts are with you and your family  <3<3<3
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• When I saw this post my heart sank. I'm so sorry this is happening to you again. I will be praying you get your rainbow baby. You will be missed. ❤
  • I am so very sorry, @prpl11butterfly 💜
  • Oh God, I feel sick reading this. My heart is absolutely shattered for you and your husband. I desperately, DESPERATELY wanted this to be a positive outcome for you. I’m so sad and sick and angry for you. Please be kind to yourself, give yourself grace and time to grieve. I know it feels hollow right now, but you have all my prayers.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss. Take time and space to let yourself grieve and heal. My thoughts will be with you and your family.
  • I am so sorry @prpl11butterfly. I will miss you around here. 
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss.
  • Oh @prpl11butterfly I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. My stomach turned the second I saw this was your post. Please take care of yourself ❤️
  • No, no, no... I'm so so so so sorry @prpl11butterfly. I saw the post, looked who started it, and my heart just sank. You're in my prayers, and I'm hoping so much for a brighter future. Take care of yourself, friend. You'll be missed.
  • @prpl11butterfly I’m so sorry to hear this. I’ll echo what others have said. Take time to grieve and take care of yourself. 
  • @prpl11butterfly oh I’m so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself
  • @prpl11butterfly I am so sorry to hear this. My heart sank when I saw your post. It is just not fair. Take care of yourself. I’ll be thinking of you. 
  • So sorry for your loss @prpl11butterfly
  • Ugh, M, I was so desperately hoping not to see this today. I am so so so sorry. Lean on your H, let N and K love on you a little extra, and be so gentle with yourself. I’m hoping that your OB comes armed with a series of next steps that prevents this from ever happening to you again. 
  • @prpl11butterfly - I was so afraid to open this when I saw that you created it. I'm so incredibly sorry for you and your H. I don't have any other words for you, but you know you will be truly missed here. <3
  • I’m so so sorry. I know no words can ease your pain right now. You know that I’ve been in your shoes so please reach out if you need someone to talk to.  This shit is so unfair 💔
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • I can’t believe you are leaving us. It seems unreal. I’m so so incredibly sorry. You have definitely already paid your dues to the loss gods and then some. It’s so unfair. I’m really going to miss you in this board. Take care of yourself and I am still a PM away. 
  • Fuck, I am so so incredibly sorry. I don’t even know what to say. My heart goes to you and your family. 
  • I am so so sorry. My heart absolutely breaks for you.
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself.❤️
  • @prpl11butterfly Such terrible news. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family. 
  • I teared up and my heart is breaking for you. It was a pleasure being on this BMB with you and everyone will miss you terribly.  My sincerest wishes for your future. 
  • I'm really sorry to hear that, sending you all my love. Please take good care of yourself and be as kind to yourself as you are to others.
  • @prpl11butterfly so sad to hear this news. I hope you are able to take some time for yourself.
  • ***lurking*** Oh, my dear, I am so sorry for your loss! My heart is breaking for you and YH. This is so damn unfair. Sending all the creepy internet hugs your way. I know nothing I can say will make you feel better, but I’m thinking of you today.
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your rainbow baby 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • *lurking*
    I am so so sorry for your loss @prpl11butterfly. I will never understand how life can be so unfair sometimes. Sending so much warmth and lots of hugs for you and your family during this time. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• *lurking* I am so deeply sorry for your loss, it is beyond unfair. You and your family will be in my thoughts. I wish I could come up with something comforting to say, but I know that’s just not possible right now. Sending hugs.
  • I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself❤