July 2019 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating w/o 11/5

2»

Re: What my pregnant self is eating w/o 11/5

• Options
    Had meatball subs planned for dinner, but then that didn’t sound good to me lol. Ended up just toasting the roll with some butter & mozzarella cheese. Hit the spot!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @indulgentgypsy me too!! Every time I eat I end up having really bad gas pain then (TMI) diarrhea about an hour later. weiIt's weird. I blame of the hormones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just had some kimchi with dinner and it was so delicious in all its stinky glory. 
  • Options
    Just ordered my favorite ice cream and the Oreos tasted burnt. I didn’t even know that could be a thing. I guess I shouldn’t be sad that sweets aren’t tasting good right now. 
  • Options
    Finally got my totinos pizza craving satisfied after smelling it randomly the other day. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Lucky charms and popsicles over here.   :D
  • Options
    I packed myself a laughing cow wedge and some nut-thins for my lunch today. Not really crazing anything yet, and the hunger pangs come and go. Just praying I get healthy craving this time around. Last pregnancy was all mac'n'cheese and hotdogs.  :#
  • Options
    Cravings are officially here!  I NEEDED Whataburger so bad today so  picked it up for the whole fam on my way home and DH was like "wow, thats... different"  LOL Im usually a really healthy eater and he has to beg for fast food, but mama needed a burger tonite.
  • Options
    @fabcrab we totally got whataburger tonight too. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat @fabcrab Whataburger!  That sounds amazing right now.  Too bad the closest one is ~1000 miles away.  So much Texas envy right now.
  • Options
    Giant friggin burritos 😍 I've been craving them for days. So browning 3lbs of ground beef, Mexican style rice, refried beans, sour cream, onions, tomatoes, guacamole... should have enough for leftovers tomorrow. 
  • Options
    nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited November 2018
    @indulgentgypsy that sounds so good! 

Tried to eat an orange this morning and I couldn't get past the first bite. So I had chips and salsa for breakfast. Come on body, get it together.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    For the second day in a row, all I can eat for lunch is peanut butter.  Thankfully I stopped at Wawa yesterday and bought a jar to keep in my car.
  • Options
    Stopped and St. Louis Bread Co and grabbed a bacon turkey bravo and a Cesar salad. So good. 
  • Options
    @asupernovablizzardstorm Last pregnancy all I wanted was asiago cheese bagels from SLBC. 
  • Options
    @nopegoat @fabcrab @hoodevil0611 now I'm really craving some Whataburger... and I never crave Whataburger. Who am I?! lol
  • Options
    Caffeine.  Dragging here!

and lots of onions....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So I am remembering how I managed to gain 50 pounds last pregnancy - I am SO DAMN HUNGRY. And I’m trying not to gain weight excessively in the first trimester but an empty stomach is my biggest nausea trigger 😬 I haven’t weighed myself and I’m thinking a lot is bloat but damn. Trying to focus on healthy foods but just the volume is a lot.
  • Options
    I also gained a freaking ton during my last pregnancy. I am determined to not do that again. Today I tried a new Turkish restaurant- it was a kebab buffet and it was amazing. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am still nursing my 2 year old, so I’m literally starving all the time! Trying to make healthy choices, but that isn’t always easy on the go. I feel like I already look 6 months pregnant! 😫
  • Options
    H is making breakfast for the boys this morning, bacon and eggs. So I'm locked in my room eating salt and vinegar chips and drinking tea while trying not to puke from the bacon smell. Blergh. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    An overcooked salmon burger is better than an undercooked salmon burger, which is better than being too nauseous to even think of a salmon burger. Might as well load up on omega-3s while I still can!
    Maybe it's because I've been watching The Great British Baking Show, but I've been thinking about cake all week. So last night I made a mug cake...it was just ok.  :/
  • Options
    Nothing really sounds or looks or smells good except I want ALL THE CREAM CHEESE. I want it on bagels, crackers, or even right on a spoon. I’m eating like an elementary school kid. Gimme carbs and cheese.
  • Options
    @literatureandink I was just fantasizing about cream cheese on celery last night!
  • Options
    @mamanbebe OMG MEEEE TOOOOO!!! It’s one of my favorite things! Have you ever added cut up kalamata olives to the cream cheese first?? Mmmmmmm
  • Options
    @literatureandink ooooh I forgot about olives and cream cheese! Yum! My dad used to mix that up when I was a kid and that + a bagel sounds so good.