Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 10/6

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: WTO Tuesday 10/6

• Options
    nightdreamr13nightdreamr13 member
    edited November 2018
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK

R/R: So I miss y'all. My new job doesn't allow me to communicate with you ladies as much and I truly apologize for that! I wish bump mobile was more....mobile. lol.
    So after a loooonnggg frustrating cycle, I'm back in the game. It's been a long 44 days but I'm determined this month. Healthy eating (gave up sweets yesterday which is huge for me), will temp daily using the same thermometer, PNV daily, and lots and lots of HIO!

CS/Q: I've been using the cheap opks from Amazon. They worked the first 2 months but last month, not so much. I took the dive and bought the clear blue digital opk. Any pointers from others who have used this would be greatly appreciated ! I'm not quite sure when to start testing. They give you a chart but it's based on your average cycle. I had a 37 day, 35, 30 (thought I was finally normal....) and now a 44! I'm worried my average may actually make me miss my surge. Looking for advice here...

• Options
    @nightdreamr13 Sorry about CD1 and your frustrating cycle! But mad props for making some healthy changes! I don't have any insight on the ClearBlue OPKs. I only use the cheapies!
    TW
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    marebear15marebear15 member
    edited November 2018
    @nightdreamr13 - How did the OPKs not work for you last month? I'm stuck on an anovulatory cycle, so I understand your frustration. I'm planning on trying SMEP next cycle. Maybe look into that?
    Edit: I think your issue with the OPKs last cycle is that it was probably an anovulatory cycle. So your body kept gearing up and failing to release an egg. That's why you got positives, but no temp spike. I had the same thing happen to me this cycle, so I'm quitting the OPKs and just checking CM for when to switch from EOD to ED HIO.

Month/Cycle: 6
    CD: 32
    WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, HIO
    R/R: My coffee is already gone and it's not even 8am  :'(  It's a dreary raining day and I'm not looking forward to the long voting lines this evening.
    Rave: I made my first cup of hot cocoa yesterday evening! It was so nice to curl up on the couch, sipping cocoa, and catching up on The Good Doctor.
    CS/Q: Weird thing happened. I had next Sunday marked as "medium flow" because that's when I want AF to start by. When I put in my temp for today, it gave me CHs (they were solid at first, idk why they turned dotted). So I took away my AF from next Sunday and the CHs disappeared. So apparently if I start AF on Sunday then I will have ovulated 🤦🏻‍♀️

CHs:
    No CHs:

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/2 

CD: 1 

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, BBT, CM 

R/R: Juat normal CD 1 pouting. Plus election anxiety. I just want it to be tomorrow already. 

CS/Q: - -

@nightdreamr13 Yes! Mobile bump is so clunky and user unfriendly. 
  • Options
    @nightdreamr13 I couldn’t get the amazon ones to work either (pretty sure they were fine, I am just bad at reading lines) and switched to the Clearblue digitals. Feel free to send me a PM but I’m not sure how much help I’ll be with timing! 
  • Options
    @Mother0fDragons hello cycle buddy!!

@b_1029 and @marebear15 they worked great for 2 full cycles. I had to be patient but then suddenly boom....2 days of clear positives. This past month was just a cluster. I'm not sure if my temp spiked or not due to the switch in thermometers but regardless, I lost confidence in the opks. I did buy another cheap brand from amazon but they're not here yet. I was considering using them with the digital cb. If i start testing with clear blue early and run out of test strips, can I buy another pack or do you have to use the same digital kit your entire cycle?

Also....anyone have thoughts on the ava bracelet?
  • Options
    @nightdreamr13 So sorry about CD 1. Props for making those healthy changes. I've been trying to give up soda for months and it hasn't been working for me so far.
    @Mother0fDragons I feel you on the election anxiety. I'm going to be a nervous wreck today. Sorry for CD 1 :/
    @marebear15 hot cocoa sounds so good on this rainy and drizzly day!

Month/Cycle: 11/11 (2 benched)

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, cm, opk, pre-seed, CoQ10, etc.

R/R: Going to grab some coffee with my friend today. Looking forward to catching up.

CS/Q:

• Options
    @nightdreamr13 the Ava bracelet does not seem to do well for those with irregular or abnormal cycles based on user reviews. 
    @marebear15 its very dreary here too :( I'm glad you're getting out to vote tonight tho! 
    @Mother0fDragons so sorry about CD1. Take care of yourself today
    @littleredm enjoy coffee with your friend!

Month/Cycle: 7

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitex & B6, etc etc etc. NO TEMPING haha 

R/R: I VOTED TODAY! Did you??? 

Also - t-10 days to RE!

CS/Q: nah

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @marebear15 Agree on the dreary day! I wish I would've just went to vote this morning. Isn't cocoa the best? Just Christmas in a cup lol. That is super strange about the CH appearing when putting in AF but that's good that you O'ed! Have you tried putting in other days to see what it does?

@MotherofDragons Sorry about CD1 :(

@littleredm Enjoy coffee with your friend! 

@chichiphin Yay for voting! I'm going to go after work and praying it won't be super crazy! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Metformin (for PCOS), Armour Thyroid (for Hashimoto's), PNVs, Vitamin C & D, Kelp, Calcium, OPKs, Temping

R/R: How is it only Tuesday??? I brought my OPKs to work today. FX it all goes smoothly in a public bathroom lol. I've only been able to test once I get home from work at 5:30 and wanted to cover my bases in case I get a different reading. I've never gotten a "peak" and my LH has been 1.0 which is barely visible on the test.

CS/Q: Not sure if I should delete my high temp? I usually O way later that CD10 but not sure if I had an early O or just had an off temp that day? 

TW
  • Options
    *lurking because why not*

@nightdreamr13, @MotherofDragons I’m so sorry about CD1. Hugs!! 

@marebear15 Thanks for the hot chocolate reminder! I have to go buy some this weekend!! 

@littleredm Have a great coffee date today with your friend!!

@chichiphin Our ballots are in my bag! Headed there right after work! GO VOTE EVERYONE!! 🇺🇸

@brookert615 Good luck POAS at work!!
  • Options
    @nightdreamr13 sorry for CD1. Hopefully this cycle will be easier to track! I also have given up sweets. It’s tough!

@marebear15 hopefully you’ll get some answers soon with your cycle. Also your evening sounds perfect! I need to learn how to relax like that more often.

@Mother0fDragons boo..sorry to see you here! Be kind to yourself today.

@littleredm  enjoy your coffee today!

@chichiphin yes for voting! I’m not American so I’m not voting, but still think it’s super important

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNV, COQ10,Vit D, Vit C, no caffeine, avoiding sugar

R/R: guys, I’m in such a better headspace today. I binged on all the coffee and sugar yesterday, so I’m done with the pity party. DH is attending a conference today where he’ll present for 4-5 mins. He’s so nervous. He keeps referring to it as his speech...which I guess is technically right. Also I made a delicious harvest pasta sauce for dinner tonight. Just need to reheat and it’s ready to go! Rant: we’re getting snow and it’s so cold!

CS/Q: nah..not yet
  • Options

@nightdreamr13 So sorry to see you here! Hope your diet changes work for you! I cut processed sugar out for six weeks and I rarely crave it anymore!

@marebear15 You're life sounds soo cozy!

@MotherofDragons Hope you can plan something fun for tomorrow to look forward to

@littleredm joy your coffee and chat today!

@chichiphin hope the break from temping is relaxing for you.

@brookert615 FX for your OPK!  Not sure about the chart, I've had some spikes in the past before O and they usually don't seem to affect the crosshairs too much. 

@montee1917 Yay for easy dinners! Hope your hubby does great today!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CM, supplements, healthy diet

R/R:  Meant to post yesterday but I got turnips from my Amish veggie box and made roasted turnips Sunday night which turned out amazing so I looked up the nutrition and they are full of Vit c, folate and B-6 so I think I'm going to become obsessed with them, I've never seen them listed in a fertility diet  but am adding them to mine!

CS/Q: Not today

TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• Options
    @chichiphin yep! I did early voting a few weeks ago.
    @brookert615 Fx that you pull it off with nobody noticing! lol. Did you wake up later on the day of the high temp?
    @montee1917 so glad that you're feeling a lot better today! coffee and sugar always helps. That harvest pasta sauce sounds delicious!
    @queenie_b you've convinced me to give turnips a try. I've never had them before.

well just got a +opk. Now I'm kicking myself for skipping out on a HIO session last night but I'll be sure to try with DH tonight.
  • Options
    @littleredm Thank you lol. And I woke up the same time but now that I think of it that was the day after Halloween and I drank for the first time in forever and also ate a couple things of candy. 
    TW
  • Options
    Is TB being weird for anyone else today? I can't see any icons, display pics, etc. 

@nightdreamr13 welcome back, although I'm sorry for CD1. Hopefully your cycles start to regulate soon. Sorry if you told us already (I tried looking for your intro) but what kind of BC were you on before? I agree with @marebear15 in that the OPKs might have just seemed inconclusive because you may have had an an-ovulatory cycle? I have elevated LH levels (symptom of PCOS) so my OPKs are always on the dark-ish side, which doesn't give me a good indication of when I can pinpoint possible impending ovulation. It could just be that your hormones are still regulating. 
    @marebear15 that is really weird about your CH. I didn't know that FF used that as any kind of indicator. Maybe it's because it sets an "end" date (and therefore a test date) so counting backwards it's looking for any elevated temp to confirm O? 
    @Motherofdragons what a blah day for CD1. 
    @littleredm hope you enjoy your little coffee date with your friend! That reminds me, I'm well overdue for a few of those with some friends.
    @chichiphin I think the whole world is on edge today waiting to see what'll happen at the polls. 
    @brookert615 I'd leave that temp in there for now and you can always discard it later. I'm going to do the same with my random spike yesterday. 
    @montee1917 another Cdn here but cautiously peering over the fence at our neighbours to the south. Hope YH's "speech" goes well today and you can celebrate with your yummy dinner tonight!
    @queenie_b ooh turnips, really? Cool! I think they're safe for my diet too. I love them but rarely buy it. How do you like your veggie box, is it a weekly subscription? We're thinking of doing something like that once life settles down (hahahaha ok that may never happen at this rate). There's a couple local farms that do weekly veggie and pasture-raised meat deliveries and I'm super curious. But I don't think it'll really be worth it until we have more mouths to feed, that's too much food for the two of us. 

Month/Cycle: 11/8 (gies, I'm an actual idiot and I've changed my cycle count like 4 times in the last 4 months. FF won't recognize one of my cycles before I started temping so when I go back and count it shows 7 but it's actually 8 now that I've written it all out for the RE next week. Sigh.)

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT/RHR, CM, Vit C & D, Omega 3s, CoQ10, Ovasitol, Vitex, homeopathic hormone rebalancing, PCOS diet, HIO, softcups, acupuncture, RE appt Nov 12th!

R/R: Rant: My allergies are bad today, but I don't want to take anything for it because I don't want it to affect my CM. If I told that to anyone that didn't understand the intricacies of TTC they'd think I was nuts. 
    Rave: our reno is coming along so well. They've started painting now! We're getting soo excited. 

CS/Q: I think I should discard yesterday's random temp spike. Guess it wasn't O after all. Even with my long cycle, I'm still happy with how consistent my temps have been overall. 

Screenshot of the overlay of previous cycles. May (green) and July (pink) were pre-PCOS diet/naturopath. You can see where my temps started to regulate once I cut out carbs/sugar/gluten around CD31 (pink). Yellow is current and looking sooo much better already! 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047 TB is being real weird. I wonder if it's the update they just had... or maybe the July Waiting Room thread is so big it's breaking the system lol. Thanks for the advice on the temp - I did put in the note that I drank so hopefully it will be okay! Sorry your allergies are bad!!! Have you tried some local honey - not sure of the science behind it but I know a lot of people swear by it! FX you get that darn O!  <3
    TW
  • Options
    @nightdreamr13 If the Wondfo OPK worked for you a few months ago, there is no reason they wouldn't work now. Do you temp? If not, then my guess is that you didn't ovulate this cycle. This is why you shouldn't rely on OPK alone. You can also have positive OPK and not ovulate. Temping is the only way to confirm ovulation.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @brookert615 lol those July ladies are going to break TB demanding their BMB (and rightfully so). I had to stop checking it, my FOMO can't take it right now. Happy for all of them, especially our grads, but honestly I just can't read another "oops" announcement. I have tried local honey, in fact we have an apiary on the roof of our building! I dunno why it's suddenly bad today, could just be all the dust in the house from the reno too. I cannot believe how dirty everything is. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options

@littleredm This was my first time too and I was very impressed. I cubed them and mixed with olive oil and some grass fed butter and thyme and roasted them in the oven for about 40 minutes.

@kiki047 I love my veggie box, we are able to do a quarter share so it really hasn't been hard to use everything and I love getting to try new things and learn more about what is in season, also makes me feel better knowing where the food I eat comes from and I get to support local farmers.

• Options
    @queenie_b Thanks for the info! Super helpful! And that veggie box sounds delightful! 

@kiki047 I SO agree! But I can't stop looking. It's shameful of all of the threads I creep on. Talk about rubbing the salt in the wounds lol! Sorry the honey doesn't work! Glad your reno is going so well!!!

OPK UPDATE:
    I GOT MY FIRST EVER PEAK OPK IN THE PUBLIC BATHROOM AT WORK! 
    TW
  • Options
    @brookert615 creeping...yay for peak OPK! 

• Options
    @brookert615 yeeaaahh you did!! High five! 

@queenie_b I think I need to look into this more, that sounds awesome. I'm all for seasonal veggies, and I already try to buy local as much as possible. We are both also obsessed with Iron Chef so we're totally up to the challenge of figuring out how to use whatever comes in the box. Thanks for the feedback!!

TTC History:

• Options
    @MotherofDragons I'm sorry to see you here.

@nightdreamr13 - I'm thinking the reason the OPKs didn't "work" for you this time is because you didn't ovulate this cycle. It sounds like an anovulatory cycle to me.

@littleredm - Have fun with the coffee date! Also, go HIO already!! hehe

@chichiphin - I love your countdown to RE! I'm getting excited for you :)

@brookert615 - I tried putting that AF starts this Saturday, and it takes the CHs away. I think it's confused. How did testing in a public bathroom go? (besides the positive!!) Also, drinking could definitely make that temp rise, I'm thinking.

@montee1917 - Glad you are feeling better mentally today.

@queenie_b - You've inspired me to try turnips again! Maybe I should make them and not tell DH what they are and see if he likes them.

@kiki047 - I like your steady temps. I was so hoping for O for you though.
  • Options
    @kiki047 I was on luestrin I believe. I don't have any old packages to confirm.

@rikiteacup I was temping but unfortunately had a bad thermometer and had to switch so unfortunately I couldn't confirm. :( the only difference in the opks I was using is that it was a new, larger pack. The past 2 months I bought a smaller back. This time I bought a 50 pack. It could've been a bad pack... And you ladies are right, it could've just been something with my own body, such as an anovulatory cycle. Regardless, I knew I would be questioning every test I took if I didn't switch. I will be temping to confirm but I still want to use opks to give me a heads up that it's coming as well... 
  • Options
    @marebear15 That's so weird, but good to know! And it went well! I hit the bathroom up at noon while everyone was at lunch and brought a cut down Styrofoam cup in my pocket lol. Thankfully there wasn't anyone else in there. I didn't want to be cause a standoff if I was literally just standing in the stall waiting 10 minutes :D.
    TW
  • Options
    Catching up from yesterday:
    @kiki047 Ahhh totally missed the big news, CONGRATS! March wedding will be gorgeous.

@nomangos23 RHOC is my fav, but I also enjoy RHOBH and RHONJ. As far as your question on supplements, MH is taking w multivitamin and 5000 IG Vitamin D. (He was actually just told that he was Vit D deficient, which so much explains his lack of "interest" the past few months)

From today:
    @montee1917 Hope YH's speech goes well today!

@kiki047 Icons/pictures aren't showing up for me either. I'm with you on suffering allergies... I stopped taking daily zyrtec 2 months ago and started taking EPO to help with CM. I mentioned to MH my allergies being bad and saying I can't take zyrtec. When he looked at me funny all I could say was "it dries you up." He made a face and walked away, HA! I'm trying a 4 session acupuncture situation to help with allergies. It's a winter special my place is running (and I've told them we're TTC so she puts needles in for that too)

@nightdreamr13 I wish mobile bump was easier to use too because I also can't get on at work. I sometimes bring my personal laptop (like today!) and get on at lunch.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, DHA, BBTs, OPKs, CM, stopped EPO today, start back with acupuncture next week

R/R: Am already and will be anxious all day today about the election. The downstairs of my building is a polling place and the line was SO long this morning. I'm very glad I voted early! A friend posted that they were looking forward to tomorrow because no more political ads, and I had to burst her bubble with "But runoffs..." HA!

CS/Q: Should ovulate today or tomorrow so just waiting for temps to rise to confirm
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 1 😢

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, CoQ10, CM/CP

R/R: The last few days have been a little rough. I’ve pretty much known since Friday that I’d be back to CD1 (CP check), but I’ve been back and forth the last few days just waiting for AF to show up, hence the lack of posts. Just blah to go to cycle 5. The good news is that because I was a little later than expected, I might be able to make it back to HIO during FW this month. I’m going on a girls’ trip to Portland next week, and even though it’ll be fun, I was frustrated to miss the window. So FX for timing! 

CS/Q: I think I’ve been down on myself more since reading TCOYF. Has anyone read it? She mentions to talk with your doc after 4-6 cycles of actively charting. Now that I’m at 5, I’m wondering if we should try to HIO EOD instead of ED in FW. Maybe I’m completely overthinking all of this. Any input? 

Tags coming shortly!
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Options
    @MotherofDragons & @nightdreamr13 Sorry about CD1 - pity party of 3... Tomorrow will be better though!

@marebear15 I'm sorry about the confusing cycle and that FF is so crazy...

@littleredm Enjoy your coffee date!

@chichiphin I love the excitement in your post today!

@brookert615 Yay for + OPK!!! Also love the gifs!

@montee1917 I'm glad you're having a better day!

@queenie_b I'm very impressed you have an Amish veggie box.

@kiki047 Totally get you on the meds! I was like that last cycle when I was getting sick. I might discard that temp too since it's so out of place.

@heml Totally agree on no more political ads!! Phew!

• Options
    @cpiper39 Sorry you're having a rough few days and for CD1  <3. FX the timing aligns perfectly for you! I really don't have any advice on the HIO during the fertility window. I did read somewhere that HIO every day isn't such a bad thing for most people. Please don't be down on yourself! But I don't think it can hurt talking to your doctor to see what the best plan is for you! 
    TW
  • Options

@brookert615 Yay for OPK results!

@heml hope you get a good temp rise tomorrow!

@cpiper39 so sorry to see you here. I know the O confusion and waiting game is no fun but hopefully it means you are having a long and healthy luteal phase. For me I try to HIO at least EOD, but I never stress about missing a day. 

• Options
    *lurky lurker*

@cpiper39 Just wanted to send you some love. Also, basically everything that @brookert615 said plus have you checked out the SMEP? It’s “supposed” to have a higher chance of success. Not sure how many studies have been done to prove it, but it can’t hurt to try!

• Options
    Thanks so much @brookert615 @queenie_b   And @lillywonderland! I’ll also look at SMEP! 
  • Options
    Posting and running because it's late, but I am going to work on being in the dailies. 

Month/Cycle: 11 / 5 (That is so depressing. If I leave this blank in the future. You know why)

CD:  14

WAYDTGKU: Not much right now. At a work conference and forgot a thermometer so... there is that. 

R/R:  Freaking lupus. Just. so done with it. I am trying to out perform all my male counter parts in a heavily male dominated industry in high heels - and of course my body picks RIGHT NOW to go into full flare.  But rave - I am still killing it. In heels. In full flare. In a male dominated industry. 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin Sending all of the hugs! ❤️❤️❤️ Sorry you’re dealing with a flare! Glad you’re still giving them a run for their money! 
    TW