Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 11/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 11/5

• Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: Ava, OPKs, PCOS supplements, fertility tea

R/R: Election tomorrow! GO VOTE! I also have my OB appt tomorrow afternoon so hoping to come up with a plan.

CS/Q: Not sure if I’ve O’d yet but had another basically positive OPK yesterday and what felt like O pain but it’s possible it’s all in my head. Temp went up so hoping it keeps going up! Our timing could have been better but damn I can’t HIO every day!

• Month/Cycle: 7

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: not temping this month. Only OPKs. continuing with B6 & Vitex until told otherwise. also MH has stopped all workout supps 

R/R: T-11 days til our RE appt!! I am so ready. 

CS/Q: Not today.
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • @dogmomma096 - Oooh! Hoping you O'd this time! Good luck with the appointment tomorrow. I hope you find a plan that works for you.

@chichiphin - So close to your appointment, ahhhhh! 

Month/Cycle: 6
    CD: 31
    WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, HIO
    R/R: Rant: This time change is messing with me. I didn't temp this morning because I woke up at 4:30, but now I'm thinking I could have temped then because it was the old 5:30. But whatevs, not like it's going to help at this point.
    Rave: Hallmark movies are on!!! I'm a sucker for cheesy storylines.
    CS/Q: Hope AF starts before the end of the week.

• @marebear15 I love hallmark movies. It’s going to storm the next couple of days, so maybe I’ll watch some! 

@chichiphin love the countdown! Getting so close! 

@dogmomma096 yay for your appt tomorrow! 

Month/Cycle: benched pending testing

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: temping, testing, metformin 

R/R: Gave up on raking yesterday, but got a total of 20 leaf bags filled. DH bought the wood for the kitchen island we are building so I’ll be working on that today. Can’t wait for it to be done and have some extra counterspace! 

CS/Q: nothing today
  • @dogmomma096 FX your appointment goes well tomorrow!

@chichiphin You're appointment is so close! FX it goes well and you get answers/ a plan! 

@marebear15 Oooh movies sound like so much fun! Hope you find some good ones to curl up and watch!

@kbrown2385 Sounds like you are keeping plenty busy, hope it is keeping your mind off of TTC. Have a productive day!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CM, supplements, healthy diet

R/R: Headed to Utah for the week for work, I have never been so I am hoping to get to see new things but will be missing DH. Hoping the week goes by fast!

CS/Q: none yet

TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNV, COQ10, VD and VC

R/R: it’s monday AF showed and I got so mad at DH this morning for no reason. Poor guy. Nothing to rave about over here! Also, unless I O later than CD15 this cycle is already a bust, but I’ll keep at my healthy eating and limit my caffeine intake.

CS/Q: so I’m counting today as CD 2, but flow didn’t start until 9:30pm last night. Should it only be CD1? 
  • @dogmomma096 I hope you get a plan together with the OB!
    @marebear15 I hope that this cycle comes to a close for you soon. Ugh. but yay for hallmark movies!
    @kbrown2385 you guys sound so productive! 
    @queenie_b I hope you enjoy the work trip!

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @dogmomma096 I voted early to avoid Election Day lines. I’m in TX and voter turnout numbers have been way up here, which I think is so awesome! 

@chichiphin So close!!!

@marebear15 I’m excited for Christmas movies, generally... I feel like they’re all pretty cheesy and I love it! 

@kbrown2385 Yay for more counter space! It doesn’t matter how much I have, I always feel like I could use more 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, CM, BBT, PNV, EPO

R/R: Gah, I’ve been so busy I haven’t had time to hang out with you ladies! I’ve lurked a little, so trying to keep up with everyone. Being busy has also meant we haven’t done a great job of HIO. I should ovulate tomorrow or Wednesday so fingers crossed we can make it happen tonight before MH heads out of town for work. Slightly annoyed that travel will interferes with the of FW but also excited to watch Real Housewives without judgment. 

CS/Q: nope. 
  • littleredmlittleredm member
    edited November 2018
    @dogmomma096 Hope that your OB visit goes well and you leave with a plan that you feel good about.
    @chichiphin The countdown begins. Try to keep yourself as occupied as possible so the time flies by! It's good that YH stopped the workout supplements until the RE can say whether they are harmful or not.
    @marebear15 I feel you on the time change. Strange how when I was a kid I don't remember it messing with me as much but now that I'm older I can definitely feel the difference.
    @kbrown2385 Wow I'm impressed. That's a lot of raking! That's so exciting about your kitchen island. I'd love to have one of those. Especially for rolling out pie crusts.
    @queenie_b Hope you have a great trip in Utah.

Month/Cycle: 11/11 (benched for 2 out of these)
    CD: 15
    WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, cm, pre-seed, CoQ10, drinking more water, etc

R/R: Yesterday I may or may not have put on Christmas Carols and danced/pretended to ice skate around our living room wearing santa socks....I'm ready for Christmas I think? :D
    CS/Q: nope.

• @montee1917 Sorry to see you here, FX your body cooperates with your timing. Be good to yourself today! 
    TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• @dogmomma096 FX for O! Don't blame you for not being able to keep up with EOD, but your commitment to HIO this month is seriously impressive. For those of us with late/an-o cycles it really is a marathon.
    @chichiphin oooh so close to your appt!! Countdown is on! 
    @marebear15 that applies to you too! And this time change is really throwing me off too. +1 for Hallmark movies, we've had them on all weekend. 
    @kbrown2385 20 bags?! That must've been a workout. We've given up on the leaves, I'm just going to mulch whatever is left. 
    @queenie_b hope you have a good work trip! 
    @montee1917 Booo, sorry for AF. Tt seems like the general consensus is you count the first full day of flow as CD1. If I spot in the morning and have full flow by the afternoon I'll count that as CD1. 
    @heml FX you can still catch the important part of your FW before YH heads out of town. 
    @littleredm I ordered our Christmas wreaths yesterday and we've been watching Hallmark movies all weekend. No judgement here!! 

Month/Cycle: 11/7

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT/RHR, CM, Vit C & D, Omega 3s, CoQ10, Ovasitol, Vitex, homeopathic hormone rebalancing, PCOS diet, HIO, softcups, acupuncture, RE appt is a week today!!! 

R/R: Still on cloud 9 today from our engagement last week. Thank you ladies for all your well wishes. We're ecstatic to finally make it official. Now the real fun begins! Wedding planning is on hold until we can talk to the RE about timing. The question then becomes - do we tie the knot quickly before I potentially get KU or wait it out? We're leaning towards March... YIKES. 

CS/Q: Still had EWCM last night, although less of it. Trying our best to try to HIO as much as possible and really hoping I O soon. I finally caved and put my winter duvet on the bed last night so I woke up really warm. I am skeptical of the temp rise so we'll see what happens the next few days. 

Discarded Friday morning temp because we barely slept after the big proposal. We were both wired. I think we got like 2 hours of sleep lol. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @montee1917 I'd count today as CD1 personally. I go with the 1st day of full flow
    @heml welcome back! I also love when MH isn't home so I can watch RHO haha
    @littleredm I'm so excited for the holidays as well! 
    @kiki047 I'm still so happy for you guys!!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Coming back to tag later, but just real quick @chichiphin love the new avatar! I may switch mine too!
  • @dogmomma096 FX your appointment goes well tomorrow!!! 

@chichiphin So exciting your RE appointment is so close!!!  <3<3<3

@marebear15 This time change is a little annoying. I did hear that it makes things fuzzy for a lot of people for weeks afterwards! I can't believe the Hallmark movies are already here! 

@kbrown2385 Ugh, that's insane you got so many bags of leaves!!! Extra counter space always sounds good - so cool you're building it yourselves! DIYing is so fun! 

@queenie_b Have fun in Utah! It looks so pretty! 

@montee1917 So sorry about CD1! FX you get that O in the perfect timeframe!

@heml FX you're able to get a HIO session in during your FW! And RH is such a guilty pleasure lol. Enjoy all of it!!!

@littleredm YES to all of the Christmas vibes lol!!! Too funny about dancing around in your living room!!! I need to decorate my office soon. I already have my chalkboard Christmas coffee mug out with a countdown to Christmas lol.

@kiki047 Oh that's one heck of a jump in temp! And March sounds do-able for sure! So excited for you guys!  <3<3<3

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Metformin (for PCOS), Armour Thyroid (for Hashimoto's), PNVs, Vitamin C & D, Kelp, Calcium, OPKs, Temping

R/R: Woke up super early due to the time change and decided that I was going back to sleep instead of going to the gym. Now I'm kicking myself because working out tonight will just make for a busy evening lol. 

CS/Q: I was so thrown off by the time change and didn't temp because I was a little restless!

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • kiki047kiki047 member
    edited November 2018
    @brookert615 even with the time-adjusted temp of 97.48 it's still a big jump. My RHR didn't budge though so I'm not holding my breath just yet. The time change is kicking my butt too. Hope that extra sleep just gives you that extra bit of energy to make it through the rest of your (long) day now! 

ETA:
    @chichiphin thank you!! I love your new avatar. That's a good idea to use your bitmoji, I should do the same!

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• **lurking**

@chichiphin Who are you?!? Lol, jk love the bitmoji! I’m obsessed with mine and use it all the time. 

@kiki047 I say pick a date and still try to get KU!! There are soooooo many wedding dress styles that can accommodate a growing belly. 😁😉

• lokibear89lokibear89 member
    edited November 2018
    @dogmomma096 looking like a good temp increase to me FX
    @marebear15 I keep cursing myself for waking up early, just trying to ruin my temping
    @montee1917 thats how i knew AF was about to arrive a few weeks ago, starting crying at work no less. Hormones don't you just love em.
    @littleredm My Dh has started ordering decorations so I cannot judge

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: OPK, temping, PNV, Coq10, Vit D

R/R: Neck is still aching but much better, might even risk a workout tonight. The plan is to do some exercise, clean up the house a bit, cook dinner then vege safely in the knowledge that I have done enough. (as opposed to last night where i just veged)

CS/Q: Still low but hoping for a slightly darker OPK tonight as I think i should O on day 17ish. Also discarded the temp for my sleep in on Sunday as it was confusing everything.

• Lurking over here cuz... I've missed you guys!  

@kiki047 A March wedding!! EEK! That is so close! And feel free to ask our opinions on aaaalllll the wedding things! How's reno coming? And your RE appt is getting close? We should start a "November RE support group" thread. The participators would be you, me and @chichiphin :) Also, that is a pretty big temp increase plus EWCM looks promising.. We'll see tomorrow I suppose. Also, did I miss details on how he asked?? 

@chichiphin I love your bitmoji! I'm not sure why but I thought you were Asian... Maybe your s/n? Also, what is Vitex? 

@marebear15 I don't know... I just can't get into the Hallmark Xmas movies. Is there a particular good one you recommend? I can remember one I really enjoyed from YEARS ago.. A rich man takes in a woman and her daughter from the cold and they fall in love and have a wonderful Xmas. But as I sit here typing this... isn't that the plot to every Hallmark xmas  movie? 

@kbrown2385 Post pics when it's done!!! Also, 20 bags?! Do you live in a forest?!

@montee1917 I would count yesterday as CD 1. Sorry for AF :( and DH will get over it.. They always do :) 

@heml Which Real Housewives do you watch? I lost interest a few years back after I realized how poor I was compared to them lol

@littleredm Hello my fellow Christmas lover! This has been my desk for the last 2 weeks... I've gotten a lot of slack but who cares?

Ladies! Anyone care to share what vitamins and supplements you have your DH taking and why? I just started mine on 1,000 mg VitC, Zinc, multi and CoQ10. 
  • marebear15marebear15 member
    edited November 2018
    @kbrown2385 - Horray for more counter top space. There is never enough! Also 20 bags of leaves!!! What??

@montee1917 - I'd count today as CD1. I remember someone saying anything before 6pm is CD1, but after is CD2? Or maybe I'm just making that up, idk.

@littleredm - I'm currently listening to my Christmas playlist and making my wishlists, so no judgment here!

ETA

@nomangos23 - A particular one I watched recently was A Perfect Christmas about a newlywed couple, the husband loses his job *TW* and the wife accidentally gets pregnant* and both don't have time to tell each other before the MIL comes crashing into town.
  • @nomangos23 hiiii friend! Sometimes the WTO/TWW split sucks when we don't line up. Or if you're like me, @dogmomma096 and @marebear15 who are stuck in WTO for (what feels like) ages. I'm in for an RE support group!! Oh please, can we do that? Cuz this is my first appt and I'm nervous! I know there was a list floating around a while ago of questions to ask but I've searched and can't find it. 

This is really long but to respond to your questions:
    1. I love your Christmas decorations (and your note, LOL).
    2. Weird, I also kinda thought chichiphin was asian. In any case, *I'm* asian, if that makes any difference. haha.
    3. Vitex is also known as agnus-castus or chasteberry. I also take it to help regulate my cycles and hopefully lengthen my LP. There's lots of research on it, mostly good. My naturopath prescribed it.
    4. I'll try to compose the proposal story over in the Randoms thread. I need photo evidence because it's kinda complicated so I need to edit out some names/details. It was really elaborate, it took him weeks to plan it out and multiple people/parties were involved.
    5. I have my fiance on 1,000mg Vit C (for sperm production and count due to antioxidant properties and testosterone increase effect), 2,000 iui of Vit D, 900mg of Omega3 fish oil, 1,200 of n-acetyl cysteine (antioxidant), 400mg CoQ10, and a probiotic. We don't have a baseline SA to know whether any of this is helping but I have noticed a big change in his libido at least... and some other details that are probably TMI (feel free to PM me if you really want to know lol). 

TTC History:

• chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited November 2018
    Ha! @nomangos23 @kiki047 nope I’m a standard issue basic white bish who bleached her hair blonde to be even more basic. My username is actually chichi for chihuahuas and Phin is a phonetic part of my last name haha. 

I need to get MH to take some of these vitamin recs!

ETA: I also would like an RE support group. I feel like I’m so very in the beginning of things right now. Insurance, testing, etc etc. I also don’t want to be the annoying newb in IF or chart stalk/Q... but maybe that’s the solution??
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Just saying - I think it's kind of funny/cute how we imagine each other based on profile pictures/screen names. 
    TW
  • @nomangos23 @marebear15 20 bags. I wish I was kidding. I still have 3 or 4 to go. I ignored 2 things when we chose this house to rent; how many trees were in the backyard and the lack of counterspace in the kitchen. 

@chichiphin small spurts of productivity  :lol:

@heml I love the real housewives. It’s totally crap tv but it helps me de-stress at the end of the day.

@kiki047 I’m in for RE support group! I’ll be starting with mine soon and I’m nervous too! 

• @b_1029 Hahah your profile picture is so cute, though! I had my dog as mine for a while but I got nervous because she's kind of all over my social media accounts and I didn't want any tell tale signs of who I was. Then again my profile picture is actually us from our wedding day so that could be an easy one to figure out, too lol. 
    TW
  • @chichiphin I'm glad that your RE appointment is in sight!
    @marebear15 I hope something changes for your cycle before the end of this week! It's just the worst for it to drag on with no end in sight.
    @kbrown2385 Wow I'm impressed that you are building an island! Definitely post pictures when it's done.
    @queenie_b I hope you enjoy your trip!
    @montee1917 I'm so sorry that you're having a rough day. Treat yourself to something nice! Hugs :heart:
    @heml I'm so glad to hear that voter turnout in your state has increased! Good luck with getting HIO in, and I totally hear you about wanting to be able to watch whatever shows you want without judgement :lol: Enjoy!
    @littleredm I'm excited for Christmas too! Although I love Thanksgiving first. I really need to get the Halloween decorations down and put the Thanksgiving ones up before it gets too late and I end up just skipping to Christmas!
    @kiki047 FX that you finally O'd! Maybe we can venture over to TWW together. I would say it's obviously up to you and your fiancé whether you want to wait to continue TTGP until after you get married or not. If you're thinking March, the farthest along that you could end up being is maybe 4-5 months, which is definitely doable in a wedding dress! You might not be able to drink at your wedding, but whether that's an issue is just your personal preference and maybe how much of a party you want your reception to be! So excited for you!
    @brookert615 I think we're all thrown off by the time change! It got dark way too early last night and then was lighter out this morning that I thought I was running late for work!
    @lokibear89 I love your evening plans - I'm thinking along the same lines! I did a whole lot of nothing yesterday after being out of town and busy all weekend, but feel like I can't get away with doing literally nothing again tonight. Maybe I'll try to exercise...
    @nomangos23 Hi friend! I seem to only hang out in WTO lately, but feel free to visit any time! :wink:
  • Lurking, although I am WTO. :)

I would love an RE intro or support board. I have my first appointment tomorrow. I feel the same as @chichiphin that I'm not ready to jump into the IF board, but have lots of thoughts and nervousness about it. 
  • It sounds like we'd have overwhelming support for an RE support thread. I'm happy to start it. I don't know the protocol for these kinds of things - do we need to vote on this? Maybe I'll move this over to the Randoms thread to get more input? 

TTC History:

• @kiki047 yes I think start in randoms and then it may require a poll?
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @kiki047 @chichiphin I think it would be a good place to compare notes on different tests/treatment options for someone who isn't necessary diagnosed as infertile. But who knows what the reception might be from other members, so I think taking a poll is a good idea. 

@b_1029 I thought you were a dog. Specifically the happiest upside-down dog I've ever seen. I hope that is your IRL dog. I bet his name is Benjamin. . :wink:

And apparently I don't care if anyone finds me IRL because I chose to post a picture of my actual face. Way to go me. Maybe I'll be getting a bitmoji some time soon too.... 

• @b_1029 omg your dog is the cutest! 
  • @b_1029 I didn’t know your avatar was a dog! And a super cute one, too!!! Gosh darn you bump mobile! I wish I could see them bigger!
  • kiki047kiki047 member
    edited November 2018
    @b_1029 ohhhh my god I love your pupper!! That is so much better blown up/rotated :lol: 

@nomangos23 realistically if anyone wanted to find me it also wouldn’t be difficult. 

Posted something about the RE thread in randoms*. Feel free to wander over there to weigh in! 

*edited to correct! Oops! 

TTC History:

• @montee1917 so sorry to hear about CD2.  :/
    @heml Welcome back! Trash tv is the best thing to watch and just turn your mind off. I haven't watched Real Housewives though but maybe I should check it out.
    @kiki047 Congrats again! Wedding plan is so fun! <3
    @brookert615 I'm glad I'm not alone with my Christmas enthusiasm. It gets dark so early now with the time change. It just feels weird.
    @lokibear89 Glad that your neck is feeling better!
    @nomangos23 OMG your desk is perfect! Love it!

I would love an RE support board as well. @chichiphin @kiki047 @kg@kgg2241