March 2019 Moms

Opinions on gender

Hi everyone..

Any opinions on baby's gender?

Re: Opinions on gender

• Hi everyone..

Any opinions on baby's gender?
    My opinion is that your doctor or US tech's opinion has more credibility.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi knottie, welcome to our boards!

Baby sex guessing is generally not very well received on these boards as most of us do not have any sort of training to be able to make an educated guess (I honestly have no idea what is going on in the ultrasound you posted and I don't think I could locate the baby's head there let alone identify your baby's genitalia). You should ask your ultrasound tech as that person will be able to give a more educated and experienced answer.

In the mean time, I hope you will stick around and introduce yourself in the Introductions thread and participate in some of our other thread boards! We have an ultrasound thread and a baby sex thread you may be interested in.
  • A trained professional is needed to read an ultrasound. I don’t think any of us have the required expertise to give you an answer. I cannot make head nor tails from your picture, sorry.  If you’re as far along as we are, and they couldn’t tell when they took the scans, they had a bad angle and couldn’t see the proper parts. Unfortunately it will be a waiting game until you can get another scan. Wishing you a healthy baby, regardless of sex!  
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @3rdtime_charmed I don’t usually comment on one-off posts like this, but that really made me laugh! 

• @3rdtime_charmed i knew someone was! just couldn't remember who it was, but that just made me LOL 
  • All I keep seeing is a baby sea turtle.. I'm the worse at these. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @bdesterhouse I think I’m in the Halloween spirit. I see a ghost with 2 white eyes. But these are like ink blot tests, everyone sees something a little different.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::