1. How many weeks? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Rants/Raves/Questions?

4. Any appts this week?

5. Any plans for Halloween?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 10/26

• 1. How many weeks? How big is baby?
    26 weeks, kale?

2. How are you feeling? Tired and I have a cold which sucks but it could be worse.  Looking forward to the weekend. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? Maybe this is an FFFC but I’m going to see Hanson with my sister tonight and I’m super excited! 

4. Any appts this week? Had one on Monday and did my glucose test that day too. 

5. Any plans for Halloween? Just taking DD trick or treating around our block. I’m really excited since she is way more aware of what is going on this year. Plus her costume is super cute (butterfly). 
  • 1. How many weeks? How big is baby? I think 25, but forgot to looks at size. 

2. How are you feeling? Just tired. So tired. But not completely bc of pregnancy. Just feeling worn down in general. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? I don’t think so

4. Any appts this week? Had one Monday. Everything going well. Next appointment is the fun one - shots, early cervical checks, glucose, bloodwork, etc. ugh. 

5. Any plans for Halloween? My work puts on a big Halloween party for kids so we’ll go to that. DD is going to be Tinkerbell. I wanted a fairy costume but couldn’t find one I loved. My friend gave me a brand new Tink costume that her daughter couldn’t fit in. Good enough! 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 25 weeks - in true STM fashion I was hoping @ginger1228 would know the size lol

2. How are you feeling? just exhausted from this big boy bed transition. Other than that I have some weird belly pain that wraps from my lower back around. Not BH, just soreness (probably from spending half my night on the floor holding DS's hand ...)

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? the next person to be surprised when I tell them I'm due in February is getting kicked in the shins. Yes, I know I'm gigantic. Yes, I'm sure my due date is February. No, there can't be twins in there. Yes, I will continue to get bigger.

4. Any appts this week? Nope - not until 11/6

5. Any plans for Halloween? The Zoo has a Halloween Party so we went to that last weekend. We were going to go again tomorrow night but it looks like it's going to rain. There's this one street in town that decorates really intensely for Halloween, so we'll likely go on a walk down that street so DS can check it out. Then my mom's neighborhood has a little parade and trick or treating on actual Halloween, so we always go there. The best part of trick or treating in her neighborhood is that every house has coolers full of beer and wine for parents right next to their candy bowls, so I'll be feeling extra sorry for myself.
  • @BourbonBiscuits - bahaha it’s so weird how the second time just isn’t as big of a deal. Not that I don’t care. I just don’t count down like the first time. But I did check and it’s cauliflower this week. :)
  • @allthingsgo I saw Hanson over the summer as a party of their symphony tour- so good!! 
  • 1. How many weeks? How big is baby?
    26 weeks-kale 

2. How are you feeling?
    pretty good for the most part. Just exhausted after doing minimal things- not sure how I’m gonna make it to feb! 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions?
    still don’t know what to do about vbac vs repeat c/s! My OB asked if I wanted to schedule my c section for 39 weeks at last spot and I just don’t know wht to do! 

4. Any appts this week?
    noppe

5. Any plans for Halloween?
    we will take DD trick or treating on Halloween night. Nothing fancy! 
  • allthingsgoallthingsgo member
    edited October 2018
    @nursemom913 awesome!! It was great! Seeing them back by an orchestra was so cool!

Also, I’m going to try to for vbac and have been researching it so if you want to talk about it just let me know! There is also a great vbac thread on March 2019’s board and they have been open to answering questions too. 
  • @allthingsgo I’m gonna go look at that thread! I would love to talk! Maybe we should start one , I searched but didn’t see one her
  • Oops I am a day late on everything this week 

1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 23 weeks - grapefruit, but what the hell kind of grapefruit is 12 inches long, Bump app? 

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good! We took our mini baby moon earlier in the week and it was so restorative and fun. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? The fall weather we have been getting is perfect, keep it coming, weather gods!

4. Any appts this week? Regular check up on Tuesday 10/30

5. Any plans for Halloween? We are just going to hand out candy to kids from our house (I'll try not to eat all of it...)
  • @nursemom913 I like the idea of starting our own thread! I wonder if anyone else on here is considering a vbac.