Trying to Get Pregnant

IF Testing and Treatment week of 10/15

2»

Re: IF Testing and Treatment week of 10/15

• @LJMoon6 I am so sorry for the frustration you are feeling with your RE. I cannot relate in that capacity, but I went through something similar with a chronic digestive issue, and I found "journaling" my response to treatment helped me feel slightly more in control. But I'm not sure if it is helpful for others. AFM - my OB/Gyn is the one doing testing. I don't fall under the age/mo's trying yet to see an RE. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • @LJMoon6 I'm am so frustrated for you! I think others gave you great advice, and while i can't remember exactly which tests I had and when since i had to go straight to IVF and didn't have IUIs.  I do agree that you should write an email expressing some awareness to your doctor to be more sensitive and not to discuss her children with you at this time.  It's less confrontational and yet gives clear expectations for her not to do that to you again.  

• @beachbunnyxo123 yes! That’s great news!

@emmasemm time to get party #8 started!!
  • @purplg8r I am so sorry that your cycle was cancelled. FX that you get back on track with your lining and are able to transfer next cycle. 

@Sparty18 Hope your TWW is going by quickly for you!

@Avrilmai Grow follies, grow!

@beachbunnyxo123 I generally suffer with some anxiety, so I know that I am going to go through a lot of it through this process. Trying to find things to distract myself, so started making a quilt. 
    Such amazing news! I am so happy for you!! One more step done. 

@whatsbumpinpumpkin Hope you get that call back soon and don't have to wait too long. So much waiting all the time. 

@chichiphin I think all the other ladies have given you solid advice on what to test/when. Hope you get to test soon and get some good results too. 

@AlohaKumu Oh friend that is such disappointing news.I am so sorry. I really hope that there is enough time for your lining to recover in order to transfer before your clinic closes. I know the scheduling is something that we had to deal with too. FX!

@blackhottamales You being emotional about how much love YH gave me a chuckle. Hopefully being emotional doesn't hang around for too long. Less than 2 weeks to go!

@LJMoon6 Wow, just wow. I am so frustrated for you that the Dr was so careless with what she was saying to you. She really should know better. As for the SA, our clinic required MH to have a really indepth SA done by their own clinic. We had had one done previously but it was not good enough for them. I am not sure if they would have still done a second if we had not had one done before hand though. I think in your situation I would try and push to have another one done. So much can change in such a short time period. 

@emmasemm Round #8, hoping it all goes smoothly for you!
  • I'm not sure if i belong here, but i participated in the dailies, and then stopped because i just felt i had too much going on to keep up.  Now after a yearly GYN check up, things have...developed, i guess. During the exam he felt cysts, had an ultra sound and came back with 3 complex cysts.  Endometriosis isn't ruled out.  

Diagnosis (if you've been): N/A - starting to test what is going on.  

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): WTO

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): I have a repeat ultra sound and HSG scheduled for Monday afternoon

How are things going?: this week has been rough.  

Any questions?: i have a million questions, and i don't even know where to start. 

GTKY: What song(s) do you listen to that help to lift your mood? My go to is Hanson.  no specific songs. I'm just a complete Hanson junkie and they make me happy. 
  • @yooosara I remember when you were participating (you were one of my fellow BB fans, right?).  Sorry to see you here and for everything you are going through.  I hope the upcoming u/s and HSG gives some more clear answers for your next steps.   <3
  • @Sparty18 yes! i was one of the fellow BB fans - good season this summer! thanks for your support.  <3 
  • @yooosara Happy to have you back with us! Sorry you’ve had a tough go at it here recently :( I hope your u/s and HSG go well on Monday and you can start getting answers. Hang in there. We’re all here to support you! 
  • @beachbunnyxo123 Wow, what a great report! Does this mean you are all FET and ready? 

@Avrilmai That's a great mantra. What is the new protocol you are doing? It sounds like you're almost there with that many u/s back to back. Hoping it's soon for you!  
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN