December 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms • w/o 10.14

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Symptoms • w/o 10.14

• heartburn!!!!!! also I have an UTI and was at L&D on Friday checking my kidneys.  I was def freaking out that I was going to go early!
  • @babyluv1234  I hope your UTI clears up quickly! 

AFM I’m just tired and sore. My left thigh still randomly goes numb, but I’m so glad it’s not a constant thing like it was my last pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! @katy0990 so far so good!
    glad your leg feels better than last time.
  • @babyluv1234 Hope that UTI clears quickly!
    @katy0990 That’s an interesting symptom, I wonder how that one works?

AFM, same same. Feeling bigger, DH has detected a slight waddle. Zantac gives me life without puke, and hope my new iron supplement will give me an energy boost. I’ve officially changed shoes because I don’t want to stretch out my leather slippers (my feet haven’t spread, but I’m ready for it).

oh, I have noticed a significant reduction in scalp hair shedding. Usually in the morning I finger comb my hair and have a full hand. I definitely shed more than most, but now when I finger comb - TWO STRANDS is all I get. I’ve already warned DH that the hair will fall and that I’m going to shed like crazy in December. I would rather just lose the hair normally though :no_mouth:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @echo-charlietango I'm the same.  I usually shed like crazy, but I'm enjoying the lack of hairs all over my bed! I'm not looking forward to the "purge" of hair in Dec :( our poor roomba is going to be so overworked. 

Definitely feeling @babyluv1234 on the heartburn. I finally caved and tried Zantac (@echo-charlietango).  It seems to be doing the trick.

In other news, I'm pretty sure my ute hates me.   I'm feeling like my uterus is trying really hard to expand, but has no where to go because i have a very short waist and torso.   I'm actually feeling like my muscles are getting pulled apart already at the very top of my ute.  It's painful and really unpleasant.  Or maybe this is Braxton hicks?  I don't know!
  • @echo-charlietango and @scaredunprepared I was shocked by the amount of hair that I lost once I stopped breast-feeding last time.  Although, I shed a lot, typically. My H had to unclog our sink several times.

@echo-charlietango  Last time, I was told that the numbness was due to the way my uterus was pressing on nerves. This time, I am not sure, because it comes and goes based on my activity level for the day. It is so odd.

• @echo-charlietango The shed  after pregnancy is in.sane. I thought people exaggerated but I was getting handfuls of hair coming out every day for like 6 months. It’s weird! 
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg