Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 10/13 - 10/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD: 
WAYDTGKU: 
R/R: 
CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 10/13 - 10/14

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: temping, HIO, vitex & B6, post-o blood work

R/R: I'm still feeling good about yesterday's appointment and feel like I have a "game plan" in place. MH was accepting of having to do a SA, and he talked me off of an emotional edge when I had a slight panic due to placing WAY too much pressure on myself. 

CS/Q: chart is below. I'm going to have to be extra vigilant with temping so I can make sure I get my blood work done on the right day. 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 21/3 post bench 
    CD: 11
    WAYDTGKU: 
    HIO, PNV, opks and temping 
    R/R:   Dhs cousins and brother came over last night, and I have my first ever hangover.  I will never do that again.  Otherwise not a whole lot going on today. 
    CS/Q: none

@chichiphin I am sorry you are feeling so emotional, hopefully having a game plan will make a difference.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chichiphin  That’s great about the game plan, but I’m sorry about all the pressure you’re feeling. Hopefully, your H is helpful with the ups and downs.

@holly321 Eh, sorry about the hangover- not fun. Hope it was a fun night even if you’re feeling bad this morning.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT (confirming O only), CM, CoQ10, PNV

R/R: Well, it’s officially fall. We had to turn the heat on this morning because our bedroom was 56 degrees this am... brrr! But it’s a sunny fall day, which is awesome for a Saturday.

CS/Q: Nothing yet, probably start temping tomorrow.
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Options
    @holly321 I hope the hangover means you had some fun last night to make it worth it

@cpiper39 our heat came on this morning as well! Buuurrrrrrr and now we have to figure out this steam heating thing bc it’s very new to us!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin and @cpiper39 it was fun. I feel like an idiot though, I have tons of Zofran left from chemo and I didn’t think to take it until 20 minutes ago.  I feel so much better already.
    We just serviced our heat and didn’t get the oil tank filled until this morning, so no heat for us, although we needed  it. 

• Options
    @cpiper39 that is a chilly morning to wake up to!  Glad it's sunny where you are.  It's pouring rain here.  I am so over this wet fall we're having here in my part of the Northeast.
    @holly321 sorry about the hangover....feel better!  I hope you were at least drinking something good!
    @chichiphin that's great that your H is being so supportive.  

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 7.  

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, red raspberry leaf tea, HIO, temping, trying to eat cleaner and cutting back on alcohol.  DH is cutting back too, which I appreciate.  

R/R: Rain, rain, go away!!  DH picked up a space heater yesterday which is nice to have (we have oil heat and the tank isn't being primed/refilled until next week).  Except the dog has parked her furry butt in front of it, so we aren't getting much warmth from it at the moment.  :D Looking forward to catching up on my knitting and some Netflix this afternoon, and then making pizza and watching the Red Sox game tonight.  Oh, and I started my Christmas shopping this morning, which is a BIG step for me (total Last-Minute Lucy over here)!  So the weekend is off to a nice start.

CS/Q: Nope.  I'm kind of enjoying watching my chart form, though. 

• Options
    @chichiphin so glad the new is working out. Sorry about the emotions you are feeling. 
    @holly321 Ive never had a hangover before. Hope you had fun tho. 
    @cpiper39 we are trying to hold off on turning the heat on for a little while longer but it's so cold. 
    @emeraldduchess we probably won't start shopping until after Thanksgiving. How many people are you shopping for? 
    @Sparty18 Yay to perfect timing! 

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: HIO, temping, OPKs, fertility tea 

R/R: was woken up by 2 of the pets vomiting ( or sounded like) I was tired to actually get up and look and went back to sleep. Woke up again and realized dh wasn't home yet and panicked and called him. So I didn't get a good temp today. 

CS/Q: nothing yet
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @Sparty18 that's fantastic news about H's count and your temp this morning!  Crossing all my fingers for you. 
    I seriously doubt I will do any more shopping before December.  There was just a really good deal on the Land's End website this morning for something I wanted to get DH's mom. :)  I'm hoping to eliminate as much stress as I can around the holidays.

ETA: @asupernovablizzardstorm I have a pretty small family (I'm an only child, DH only has one sister and BIL), so I don't have to get too many gifts.  We don't exchange gifts with aunts/uncles/cousins (except our godparents) anymore.  But the people I do give gifts to are tough to buy for, especially DH.  Plus, every year my mom does the "Oh, I don't want anything" routine. 
  • Options
    @chichiphin I'm so glad that you had a positive experience with your doc yesterday. It must feel so good to have someone acknowledge everything that you are experiencing and get you moving on a pathway to success. 
    @holly321 Sorry about the hangover! I hope you're feeling better. 
    @cpiper39 Sunny fall days are the best! We've been having a few here too and it makes being out and about so much more enjoyable. 
    @emeraldduchess The image of your dog blocking everyone else from the heat made me chuckle.  
    @Sparty18 Great news! I'm glad this cycle is getting some good momentum for you :) 
    @supernovablizzardstorm Sorry about the rough night, I hope tonight is uneventful and you get your bbt tomorrow. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD: 3
    WAYDTGKU: pnv, supplements, kindara, cm, bbt, spiritual work
    R/R: Rant/ Long day but nothing really to complain about. Rave/ Been having some good open talks with DH that are relieving stress. I forget how supportive he is sometimes. Today he gave me the thumbs up to order an Oura ring health tracker, which I am super excited about even though it may not arrive for a month or two. 
    CS/Q: I'll start tracking again tomorrow. This AF is still kind of strange.. but the lack of symptoms is really nice and has me hopeful that it's my body resetting a bit. 

• Options
    @emeraldduchess Christmas shopping already?? I was just at the mall yesterday and I said to MH that I cannot be back there post-Nov 1. So I better get moving lol 
    @Sparty18 such good news for those little swimmers! And fx the timing is perfect :) 
    @asupernovablizzardstorm ugh so sorry about that wake up call from your pets and the temping problem :( hopefully this morning was better
    @mamanbebe it’s so great YH is so supportive and I hope you get your tracker sooner than later

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  4/2

CD:  19

WAYDTGKU: just the boring stuff, BBT, sex, PNV

R/R: I’m so happy to be back in the Midwest for this fall weather!  Except that we realized DH didn’t have a cold weather coat so he had to order one haha
    Now I have to find all my sweaters and scarves in the boxes!

CS/Q: no questions, just annoyed that my temps are always so jumpy!

@Sparty18 so happy to hear about your DH’s numbers! I’m glad that you went in early enough to hopefully catch a healthy, big follicle and maybe another smaller, yet mature one! FX for sure!

@mamanbebe What is that health tracker that you speak of?
  • Options
    @chichiphin I will ONLY do Christmas shopping online because it's frowned upon to walk around the mall in your pajamas with wine.  Ha.  I won't set foot it a store during the holidays unless it's to get a gift card.  The last two years I was kind of a Scrooge around the holidays (I wasn't in a good place emotionally at all), so this year I want to make it a nice Christmas for DH since his parents will be away for the holiday.
  • Options
    @mokay19 It's the Oura Ring: https://ouraring.com/ -- I was playing around with the Clue app to see if I might like it more than Kindara for tracking, and I saw it directly integrates with Oura. It sounds really cool because you get temps, sleep, heart rate and activity tracking. It's a little $$ but I found a $50 off coupon floating around on the internet. The only real question is when it will arrive because it's a new product that just started delivering in late summer. 
  • Options
    @mamanbebe that ring looks pretty neat! You’ll have to let us know how it does tracking everything. 
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 Of course! I'm really glad they have a 30 day return policy but hopeful that it does everything it says :)